The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos

Go down 
+9
Ruduen
Duive
Souji Seta
RedKage
Kpemz
Alice in chains
Endless Void
Deivon
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 pm

As security protocol began to dictate around the Subbase, several alarms began to sound near a containment door that was opening. A mysterious person wearing red armor slowly began to make their way out of the room. The guards surrounding the area, dropped their weapons, and ran out of the area noticing that it was needed to stop the intruders. However, ??? stopped near the hall leading to the next room responding, "So, it's time...isn't it?" as ??? made their way down the hall. As ??? opened the door to an Collosseum-like room with a duel arena, ??? smiled responding slowly, "So I have to guard this thing? Fine by me, as long as I completely obliterate through my foes." As ??? closed the door and went to the center of the room where a yellow sphere was levitating by energy imiting from a pedestal, he nodded and told himself, "This will be interesting."
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Hearing Runes words suddenly gave Jess an idea, "Oh Rune." Jess said dropping to her knees and covering her face with her hands, " I"m so sorry , you see... I never actually saw anything... I want to fogive him...so...pl..please, can you help me find him so we can make amends?" Jess could barely contain a laugh as she realized finaly in her mind that Rune could'nt help but play the hero. Jess paused a second to consider her move then opened her eyes and pressed her palms into them in order to get tears
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Aran coninued walking towards the signal pushing his perfectly functioning Duel Runner.

"Ok just up ahead....I hope that they're alright."

"Of course they are. I'm not with them."

Aran shook away that thought as soon as it came.

"I should hide my Runner somewhere safe until I'm ready to get out of here..."

Aran pushed it out to a remote spot and dug a shallow pit to store it in for the time being. When he finished, Aran had to dig a bit in to retrive the PDA to continue his search...

"I think I'm getting closer..I should be able to find them on foot.." Aran said reassuringly.

Aran looked like he had a lot on his mind. As he neared the intra-vicinity of the PDA's homing system, which he had no idea how to read yet, Aran noticed that things started feeling more...civilized?
Like someone or something was actually living this far from any civilization...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:01 am

Noah stayed next to Aurther the whole time, not saying a word. And as soon as they got into the basement, he felt the presence of someone else. He couldn't explain how.

"Hmm.." He mumbled quietly as he separated from the group and walked around, deeper into the basement, undetected.

He continued until he reached what seemed to be a hanger..

'Is there more than one?..' He thought to himself. A bit frightened, but knowing he couldn't disobey orders, he continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:15 am

Lorelei sighed, gripping tighter onto the unloaded, leather bandolier. It wasn't that she didn't trust Rune to protect her, but rather that she was feeling too prideful and letting her independent demeanor control her again. She shook her head both directions thrice and verbally declined the offer as well.

"I'll be fine, Rune," she replied, "I think you're better off wielding a sword. I can handle a firearm, at the very least, and I don't think we'll be getting through this base relying on one person to do all the work. We'll need to work with each other." After she had finished speaking was when Jess had interrupted with her silly, lamenting ruse. She turned to Jess, and closed her eyes, shaking her head again as if disappointed and ashamed of Jess. She replied to her false pleas, "I'm an expert at reading people, and that's the worst attempt to masquerade penitence I've ever seen, Jess. I can't vouch for either side on this issue since I don't understand the perplexity of the situation, but I'm not going to let you attempt to lie to Rune and get away with it. You wrong my friend, then you wrong me."

Nevertheless, Lorelei looked at Rune, curious as to what answer he would give to the false exhibition of remorse Jess was giving them. She nodded at him and said, "Don't listen to her Rune; let's continue doing what it is we were doing. I can handle a gun, so don't worry about me."
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:30 am

"Hey Punk or Rat or Whatever show yourself I dont want to set the traps on you" shouted Aurther

"but chief if we set the traps off it might hit us in the process" said one of the guards

"Shhhh its a bluff" whispered Aurther

"Come out with your hands up or we can be civil and Duel this out" shouted Aurther

Back in the lab.....

Nash is working furiously on the D wheel and his final project until....

"ITS DONE!!!" Yelled Nash, "I have completed it"

The D wheel was smoother, faster, awesome, and damn plain cool and while his other project well he still has that under wraps

"Its stronger than before faster and better and soon i will be able to meet them again" said Nash, "Computer find me an escape route for this D Wheel i dont want the intruders getting their hands on it"

"Error sir, without all cameras up no escape route can be confirmed" said the Computer

"Bahh fine, get me a link to ??? i must warn him of whats to come"

"On the way sir" said the Computer

Quickly the computer got to work on establishing where ??? was and finally got a video chat link hooked up

Nash bowed and said, "Sir the D wheel is complete what would you want for it?"
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:43 am

Rune looked over to Lorelei and nodded with a smile, ''I just dont want you to do something you'll regret.'' He thought. Rune slightly glared at Jess, he wasnt a complet idiot he knew what she was saying was a lie it ovbously was. then he heard Lorelei speak up, then talk to him, ''Yeah.. Lets go find Kaname shall we?'' he said.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 am

"Heya Souji, long time no see." James said smiling as the three were conversing in the Hallway "Hate to be a bother here but we really must get to this Hangar so let's go."

As James, Souji and Reeve entered the Hangar they were suddenly stopped by Society Guards on patrolling duty.

That Hangar was fairly large with many mechanical mechanisms lined up in each direction of the room where it looked as if they were using scrap parts to make D-Wheels, clearly it was a production room as well where the Society would build D-Wheels to give to their men. Chains with Hooks attached rattled to the sounds of footsteps as the huge room gave off an echo whenever someone stepped loud enough. James, Souji and Reeve were smack dab in the middle of the room with the Society Guards figuring out what to do in this situation...

"Damn, we really don't have time for this right now, if worst comes to worst I might have to use that smoke pellet I kept in my jacket in case of emergencies, other than that we must duel these buffoons to pass anyway. Meh this isn't looking good." thought James as the guards noticed them and told them to "HALT!"

"Alright guys here's the plan, one of you will stay here with me and duel these two clowns while the other can use this smoke pellet as a distraction and make a run for it at the Eastern Exit, that's where you'll find a stairway to the Lab in the floor above us." said James holding out the Pellet and his COM-Link "Now then, who wants to be the hero?" James said smirking.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:04 pm

"Well, I was one never known ta run away from a good ole fashion showdown." Reeve said as he activated his duel disk and got into place. "Count me in tah watch yer back James. Souji, you run along and git outta here, we'll take care of them yankees and be with ya shortly."

Grabbing the smoke pellet from James, Reeve loaded it into his gun and shot it at the guards. Smoke billowed and completely enveloped them, making them too busy coughing to react.

"What are ya waitin' for Souji, move!" Reeve yelled at the other member as his disk already set his Lifepoints and he drew his opening hand.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Souji looked at the two with a strange smile, "Of course, you two get the easy job. Haha! Alright, make sure to beat'em fast!"

With that, Souji took off fast towards the exit. It was a little hard to see, but thankfully he didn't run into too many objects on the way. It wouldn't be long before he'd reach the lab and get those plans. He hoped that it would proceed smoothly but the closer he got to the Eastern Exit, the more he felt a strange feeling that something bad was going to happen that he couldn't shake.

"..." Souji stayed silent as he finally hit the exit wand went through the door, regardless of the foreboding aura.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Noah stood there.. Waiting... As if he knew something or someone was coming.

Suddenly, he saw a figure walking towards him from the exits of one of the labs.

'It's one of them..' He thought to himself.. looking down, a bit frightened.

"I must obey my orders..." He whispered softly and waited until the figure finally walked through the door.

He quickly gained his focus, ready for anything.

He was then confronted with a man.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:17 pm

"Woah little kid has guts" thought Aurther, "wait a second not time for this now"

"Hold it right there dont move" shouted Aurther as the rest of the guards got their lights pointed at him as well as their guns

"We got your surrounded, no where to run, please let this end peacefully" said Aurther

Slowly the light shined on the man...........
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:37 am

"Alright then Reeve let's do this!" exclaimed James as he saw Souji run for the exit. "I sure hope we can buy Souji enough time, as well as Kaname" thought James as he shuffled his Deck into his Duel Disk.

After the smoke cleared the two Society Guards were baffled as one of their suspects went missing. "H-Hey! Where did the other one go? There were three of you just now, what's going on?!" exclaimed one of the guards.

"Fool isn't it obvious? That smoke was just a distraction to let one of these lackeys escape from under our noses, no matter we'll deal with these two quickly and then go after the third rat soon enough, hehe. said the other guard.

Both of the guards raised their duel disks and drew their opening hands, both of them had 4000 life points each and they looked raring to go...

"Now then Society thugs it's time for you two to take a hike, we have a few friends to meet up with and you're not going to stop us here." said James activating his Duel Disk and standing a few feet across from Reeve...he drew his opening hand and his life point meter went up to 4000 life points.

"I think I'll take the initiative and start things off with a bang." exclaimed James "DRAW! alright then, I set one monster face-down to my side of the field and set 3 cards face-down as well." said James, "I end my turn from there."

"Guess I should start then." said one of the Guards "DRAW! I summon to my field Phantom Beast Wildhorn!" A huge Deer/Minotaur Beast with a rugged axe appeared from the ground shooting steam from its nostrils. "Next I set 2 cards face-down, that is the end of my turn.." said the Guard.

--------------------------------
James' Field

1 Set Monster
3 Set S/T
4000 Life Points

-------------------------------
Red Guard's Field

Phantom Beast Wildhorn
During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

2 Set S/T

Last edited by Link on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 am

"Woo-E! That's one big cow you got there! We gonna have a bull ridin'?" Reeve laughed as he looked at the opponent's monster. "Alrighty, we got a cowboy and we got teh cattle, so let's get this rodeo goin'! It's my turn now!" Reeve drew a card from his deck, then inspected his hand. Things looked rather good for a start.

"Alrighty, first I'll start by summonin' Lucky Gunman to mah field!" A small whirlwind of dust kicked up and out popped a cowboy wearing black and white clothing, standing there and flipping a coin in his hand. "Now then, I think I'll set a card from me hand face down on field, then end my turn. Let's see what kinda shootin' you do!"

--------------
Reeve's Stats
LP:4000
Hand: 4

Lucky Gunman
Level 3, Earth
Warrior/Effect
(Currently illegible)
1300/700

1 Face down S/T
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:31 am

''Right, my turn.. Draw!'' the other guard said as he drew his card. The guard looked at his hand a frowned, ''Alright, I'll place three face downs and end my turn.'' he said as he swiftly placed three cards in his magic and trap zones.

Guard #2

Life points: 4000

0 monsters

3 face down traps

3 Cards in hand
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:33 am

'' Hold it right there!!'' a loud voice shouted towards Aran which sounded very rowdy and with a harsh tone.

'' You must be a person from that darn Society! ''

Just then the voice's-owner came out from the shadows of a building to be found out to be nothing but a boy with red front hair and brownish-back hair with his duel disk activated.

'' You're dueling me you Society pest!!'' he said angry and more rowdy then before.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:10 am

Aran heard a random voice and glanced back to see a guy running towars him and thought maybe he should have kept on his Runner...Aran continued normally as he kept using his device to track his course. Aran had dealt with enough already an wanted to ake sure nothing stopped him from finding what mattered.

"I won't let anything prevent me from finding you...Kan...Rune...and Jess..."
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:15 pm

"Hmm, seems like the more open one is the Guard with the oversized cattle on his field." thought James as he drew his card. "Alright then my move, DRAW!"

James 4000
Reeve 4000
Guard #1 4000
Guard #2 4000

"I think it's time to really get things started now that everyone has had a turn." said James smirking "So I flip summon my face-down monster, Demon Roar God Beast Pegarasus!" A small white horse appeared from under the card hologram with a tiny Demon Bat riding on it's back, it looked like a childrens stuffed animal

"I'll be activating it's effect to reveal a Demon Roar God Monster in my hand to send a Demon Roar God Monster from my Deck to the Graveyard." said James as he chose the card from his hand to reveal "I'll reveal my Demon Roar God Beast Cerberal, and then send my Demon Roar God Kushano to the Graveyard from my Deck." The card was placed into the Graveyard from James' Deck.

"Now I'll activate the effect of a Monster in my hand, Demon Roar God Beast Nozuchi!" a card in James' hand glowed with a white light "I can use this card's effect as long as I Discard 1 "Demon Roar God" monster from my hand, then I can Special Summon this card from my hand. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, I can then Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Demon Roar God" monster from my hand."

James discarded Demon Roar God Beast Cerberal from his hand and summoned Nozuchi, then summoned another Demon Roar God, Demon Roar God Cruz.

Demon Roar God Nozuchi was a small snake like monster with blue skin and dark blue dots all around it, as for Demon Roar God Cruz it was a small little girl with bat wings and a gothic style dress, her face looked like she had been crying for ages.

"Now then I summoned Nozuchi, discarded Cerberal and special summoned Demon Roar God Cruz to the field, now Cerberal's effect activates, whenever Cerberal is discarded it gets special summoned to the field!"

A small three-headed red dog appeared from James' card graveyard with a tiny blue Demon Bat holding its leash

James' field consisted of 4 monsters so far, clearly he was serious about this duel from the get-go "Now then if there isn't any objections so far I think i'll be tuning my 3 monsters; Pegarasus, Nozuchi and Cruz for a level 5 Synchro Summon..."

-----------------------------------------------------
Demon Roar God Beast Pegarasus
Level 1 LIGHT
Beast/Effect/Tuner
When this card is sent from the hand to the Graveyard, you can Set this card on your side of the field. By showing 1 "Demon Roar God" monster from your hand when this card is flipped face-up, send 1 "Demon Roar God" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
ATK/ 100 DEF/ 1600

Demon Roar God Beast Nozuchi
Level 2 LIGHT
Beast/Effect
You can activate during your Main Phase. Discard 1 "Demon Roar God" monster from your hand, and Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Demon Roar God" monster from your hand.
ATK/ 1200 DEF/ 800

Demon Roar God Beast Cerberal
Level 2 LIGHT
Beast/Effect/Tuner
When this card is discarded to the Graveyard, Special Summon this card to your side of the field.
ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 400

Demon Roar God Cruz
Level 2 LIGHT
Fiend/Effect
When this card is discarded from the hand to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Demon Roar God" monster other than this card from your Graveyard.
ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 800

Demon Roar God Kushano
Level 3 LIGHT
Fiend/Effect
(Effect currently unknown)
ATK/ ? DEF/ ?

Last edited by Link on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:31 pm

"Heh, before you get too excited, I activate my trap card, Threatening Roar!" The guard said as he flipped over his trap card. Phantom Beast Wild horn took a deep breath, then suddenly let out an ear splitting cry, sending shockwaves through the room and rattling the hanging chains and glass.

"Ah hell!" Reeve covered his ears. "And here I was thinkin' Souji's snorin' was bad!"

"Thanks to my trap card, during this turn you cannot attack at all!"
The guard grinned cockily. "So go ahead and summon your Synchro monster, it won't matter since you won't be able to attack with it!" As he finished speaking, his monster finally stopped roaring and settled back down.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:44 pm

"Tch, ah well no matter, on with the Synchro Summon." said James as his monsters lept into the air "Demons take flight, their wings create a mighty roar that can rattle the bone, Synchro Summon! Roar Proudly, Demon Roar God Legion!!"

A huge Human-like Bat came crashing down it had gold and black armor and two little demon bats that appeared on it's shoulders

"Now to activate this monsters special effect, when it is Synchro Summoned and I have 1 or less cards in my hand I can draw from my deck until I have 2 cards." said James as he drew 2 cards. "Well then since I can't attack I think I'll just end my turn from here." said James with a disappointing look on his face.

"Damn I really wanted to pound on that Cattle, oh well maybe Reeve can bust out some damage on these two clowns." thought James.

---------------------------------
Demon Roar God Legion
Level 5 LIGHT
Fiend/Effect/Synchro
1 "Demon Roar God" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters. When your hand is 1 or less cards when you Synchro Summon this card, you can draw cards until there are 2 cards in your hand.
ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 1800
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:48 am

"That's right, that's all you can do for now. I draw!" He added the card from the top of his deck into his hand. "Seeing how that Synchro monster is such a pain, I think I'll do something about it. I summon Phantom Beast Cross Wing from my hand!"

In a swirl of wind and light, a large bright bird-like creature with 3 pairs of wings appeared, letting out a proud screech as it settled onto the field.

"Next, I activate my spell card, Wild Release!"
Suddenly Cross Wing turned from a golden orange color to a deep and angry red as energy spilled from it's body, causing it to expand and grow bigger and stronger.

"Wild Release boosts my beasts and beast-warrior's ATK by it's DEF, and seeing how both of it's stats were 1300, that gives it a grand total of 2600 ATK now!"
He grinned. "Now then, Cross Wing! Attack that Demon Roar God Legion and tear it apart!"

Cross Wing flapped it's wings, lifting itself into the air. When it reached a good altitude, it dove for an attack.

"Not so fast!" Reeve suddenly called out. "I activate my trap card, Totem Pole!" From the ground a giant wooden pillar grew. Before anyone could react, a section of the totem shot out, striking the guard's Phantom Beast Cross Wing, knocking it back down to the ground.

"Totem Pole lets me stop yer attacks in yer tracks." Reeve explained with a mischivious grin. "Sorry ter say, but Jame's Demon Cryin' God ain't goin' no where."

"Maybe, but your monster won't be so lucky." The guard said. "Phantom Beast Wild Horn, attack his Lucky Gunman!"

The bovine gave a loud battle cry as it lunged at Reeve, ax poised to cleave Reeve's monster in two.

"I activate Totem Pole's effect again!" Reeve ordered, and the totem pole shot another piece of itself, this time stopping Wild Horn. "If yer weren't so impatient, you woulda heard me say that Totem Pole kin negate attacks up ter 3 times."

The guard growled as his efforts were spoiled. "I'll set a card face down, then end my turn." He grumbled.

"You're forgettin that yer monster bites the dust as well thanks ter Wild Release!" Reeve smirked as suddenly Cross Wing gave a loud screech as it exploded. "I think it was something yer monster ate." He laughed.

"Grrr....laugh all you want, but because Cross Wing is now in my graveyard, all my Phantom Beasts gain 300 ATK points, which gives Wild Horn 2000 ATK! Now make your move!" The guard barked.

"Gladly!" Reeve drew his card, then smiled. "Lookie here, an equip spell!" He showed Steam Gun to everyone. "And since I drew an equip, Lucky Gunman's special effect activates! Now I git to flip a coin, and if it's heads, I git to draw a card!"

Lucky Gunman took the coin he had been playing in his hand and gave it a flip high into the air. Before the coin could fall to the ground, he caught it, then opened his palm to reveal....tails.

"Ah, dag nab it!" Reeve swore. "I guess lady luck ain't happy with me today. Ah well, i still got some tricks up mah sleeves! I summon Wilderness Lady Warrior, then equip Steam Gun to my Lucky Gunman!"

A large, bulky gun suddenly appeared in Lucky Gunman's hand, as well as a cowboy hat wearing girl right next to him.

"Now then Lucky Gunman, go git that big ole cow!" Reeve commanded, and Lucky Gunman began to aim.

"You fool, my monster is far stronger than yours is!" The guard said.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that." Reeve shook his finger. "Steam Gun's effect activates! When I declare an attack, i kin make yer monster dance right into a different mode!" Lucky Gunman shot at Wild Horn's feet, causing it to jump and switch position with only 0 DEF. The guard watched helplessly as Lucky Gunman took aim and fired, destroying his monster.

"Now Wilderness Lady Warrior goes and attack you directly!" Reeve commanded

"I activate Offensive Guard!" The guard said, "It halves your monster's ATK and lets me draw!" Wilderness Warrior Lady took her blade out and slashed the guard, bringing his Lifepoints down to 3450.

"If that's all, I'll just set two cards face down, then call it a move." Reeve said.

-------------------------------------------------
Reeve's Stats
LP:4000
Hand: 3

Field:

Lucky Gunman
Level 3, Earth
Warrior/Effect
When you draw an Equip Spell card, flip a coin. If it's heads, you may draw 1 card.
1300/700

Wilderness Lady Warrior
Level 4, Earth
Warrior/Effect
When this card is destroyed as a result of battle and sent to the graveyard, you may special summon an Earth Warrior-type monster of 1500 or less ATK points in face up Attack Position. Your Deck is then Shuffled.
1100/1200

Steam Gun
Equip Spell
Equip only to a Gunman monster. When the equipped monster declares an attack, you may change the battle position of it's target.

Totem Pole
Continuous Trap
Negate an opponent's attack towards a monster. When you use this effect 3 times, destroy this card

2 Face down S/T

------------------------------------
Red Guard's Stats
LP: 3450
Hand: 3

Field:
1 Face down S/T

Phantom Beast Cross Wing
Level 4, Light
Beast-Warrior/Effect
While this card is in the Graveyard, "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and all "Phantom Beast" monsters on the field gain 300 ATK.
1300/1300

Wild Release
Spell Card
Increase the ATK of 1 face-up Beast-Type or Beast-Warrior-Type monster on the field by an amount equal to its DEF. Destroy the monster during the End Phase of the turn that this card is activated.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:33 am

"And it should be.... Here!" Tabor quickly turned the corner, only to see the battle beginning to unfold ahead of him. "What the... What are you all doing here!?"

He glanced over the duels already in progress before nodding, starting to run towards them. "I assume you've got things control over here? If that's the case, let me know where I need to be. Just hope that message didn't throw everybody off..."
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 2:13 am

Richard regained consciousness with a large amount of pain in several parts of his body.

Rich had been supervising the latest group of trainees, when the alarm had gone off, startling one of the trainees and making it hit the self-destruct button on one of the new robots. As far as Richard could tell he was the only survivor.

" Heh heh, when Nash builds stuff he gives it kick." Rich said disoriently, feeling a small concussion.

As rich looked down he sighed,knowing that the next few minutes were gonna be painful.The problem wasn't cuts and bruises, those had already healed. The problem was his arm, it had already healed before rich had regained consciousness, Not leaving rich with any time to straighten it, as a result it was jutting out at a strange angle.

″Sometimes I wonder if this ability is a blessing or a curse,″Rich said as he reached for his arm.....

″Alright boys...I'm proud of you..Now we are going to find my dear sister..″Jack said putting the syringe and liquid inside a small vial to keep it safe.″If this works you guys will be officially promoted to my squad, with fantastic pay i might add,″ Jack said adding a small self-applause as he left the mess hall.

Jekyll and Hyde looked at each other as they followed Jack, knowing that they had made a mistake in slacking off.

″So uh..how do you plan to lure her Sir?″ Hyde said. ″Easy my expendable friend, Jack said hearing the sounds of a young man and women echoing down the desolate corridors.″We've met twice in the past before this day, both times she did unethical things in an attempt to get to me...″Jack said, chuckling to to himself.″She loses herself when she sees me...″Jack said as the sounds grew nearer.″ In fact..she reminds me of myself...but... I believe we found our Target.″ Jack said the last part loudly as he crossed the corner, hoping to catch there attention,He smiled a bit as he stopped walking.He could see his sister with two other people.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Stair after stair, Souji climbed them in order to find their target and finally leave this place. Suddenly, a chill ran down his spine as he rounded a corner. There he saw what appeared to be, a boy.

"Uh...hey there...you mind letting me by? I think I forgot something in the lab...hehe..." Souji lied. He knew it probably wouldn't work but he figured it was worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:50 am

Noah looked down as the man spoke. "You're lying.." He said softly, then looked back up at him. For some reason, he felt hurt.. And he knew that it showed.

He looked at his duel disk and hesitated for a second.

'I must obey orders...' He thought to himself, his hair shadowing over his eyes. "I'm sorry.." He whispered as he raised his duel disk and activated it, then looked up, his eyes giving a piercing, cold but emotionless glance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc II: Invasion of Chaos
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next