The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil Empty
PostSubject: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:06 am

Post here for the main storyline, as of now (When Klarth posts), the Prologue is now over.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 am

As the resistance became aware of the growing threat of the society gaining power and becoming active again they took emergency actions. *Kaname's COM-Link goes off with a message from the Commander "I'm initiating the Nova Program, I want you to take over." Commander~* Over the intercoms the commander announced "All applicants for the Nova Program report to the main testing facilities now."

"Hmm, it appears I'm needed again, to the barracks!" Kaname took a walk from his private quarters, down the halls, and into a large area with two duel arenas and a small bleacher, on which people were sitting in waiting. "All right recruits! Fall in! I'm Kaname Kurasachi and I'll be your trainer!" Kaname stood strong crossed his arms and gave a slight smirk. "Welll now, I'm not impressed by the looks of any of you, anyone care to show your dueling skills against one another and prove me wrong?" Kaname looked into the crowd and locked eyes with a few of the people on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:17 am

Aran walks down the street and looked around as he thought "What a nice day...." He half consiciouslly pulled out his dueling deck and looked at it with fondness. He began looking thorugh his cards...as he stopped at a card here and there....he then thought "Oh yeah..." as he pulled out a pack of cards out of his back pocket for he always had a habit of saving the last one he bought for when he was bored or feeling down. As he opened it, he felt like the first time he took up dueling....free...Aran finished looking through the cards and placed them in his card holster as he stopped on the sidewalk to lay and relax on the grass as he watched the clouds....
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:37 am

The lab was full of machinery broken parts, and heavy metals. Sounds of heavy machinery filled the room. Robots and machines moving at high paces working on mass producing duel disks. The air was thick, hot, and stifling. Any normal human would have left but only one sits at a console in the middle of the room chuckling away.
*BZZZZZ* *BZZZZ* “Alexander do you read me”? Said the guard sending a message through the consoloe.
“OHH YESS, LOUD AND CLEAR VERY CLEAR INDEED”, said Alexander in a high pitch tone, “What services do you need?” chuckling at the end.
“Got an incoming message from the one of the Archlords ill patch him through” replied the guard, thinking to himself “Thank god I don’t have to deal with that mad man anymore, his laugh is just freaky”
“Alexander good evening to you”, said the Archlord, “How goes the project that I assigned you”
“All goes well Archlord some minor problems but those will all be fixed soon enough , but one quick question is the leader proud of my work, Is HE HAPPY, Is HE PLEASED” said eagerly Alexander
“If all goes well Alexander he will be greatly pleased, greatly pleased indeed” replied the Archlord
“ WELL THEN, BACK TO WORK, All Hail the LEADER” said Alexander
*Bzzzt* the screen turned back to blank and the sound of typing quickly resumes.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:45 am

As Kaname watched the recruits have their warm up duel he checked the clipboard he was carrying. "Hmm, it seems that two of the prospects are missing, Aran Reiva and Jess Varya, these two have a rude awakening coming when I get my hands on them." Kaname was satisfied with the group of recruits so far and decided to be lenient for now.

"Allright everyone, I'll let you have a 20 minute break then I want you to do 50 Deck Drawing excercises!" The recruits gave a heavy sigh and Kaname's face turned a fiery red and he screamed "You're all in trouble when I get back! Someone might have the privelage of dueling with me." The room grew silent as Kaname stormed out of the testing facility. "I'm leaving you in charge Rune, take care of them while I'm gone."

"Now I have to find these two who think it's funny to play hooky on the first day of testing. But where should I start? I suppose I'll have the commander send out a message on the intercoms first then I'll go look elsewhere." Kaname sent a message to the commander with his COM-Link "Sir! Two applicants are MIA I'm asking you to send out a message for Aran Reiva and Jess Varya, tell them to report to the facilities immediately!" Kaname~

"I'll give them 10 minutes and then they'll be punished for wasting my time."

Last edited by Kpemz on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:49 am

Aran gets up off the grass as he brushed his clothes off...."Ok which way now...?" Aran queried. "I guess I'll go to the mall...no. I know, I'll.....AAHHHHGGG!!!! This is torture!!!!! Aran yelled as peope looked wondering why the boy wigged out in the middle of the sidewalk..."I need to do something..." Aran whispered as looked around attentively...."Ok, I'll go visit Lizz...no...shes been so busy lately....Kimi, Kaci and their family went on vacation...." Aran began to wonder as he noticed something or someone...

Aran looked a few feet as he didnt notice a man carrying a clipboard...puzzed Aran asked "Can I help you..?" wondering why the man eyes him so.....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 am

"Gah", Jess woke up with a yell when she felt a sharp pain in her side.She rubbed her eyes and noticed that she had fallen off a bench onto her duel disk."God that hurt...how long was i asleep for" She checked her watch and noticed almost half an hour had gone by.

"Jeez ..i wonder when class starts" As she was talking to herself she received a message on her communicator. As she looked over the message a look of horror slowly formed on her face."Oh this is bad." She said to herself then began sprinting to her destination.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:06 am

"Well, times up, let's go find me some recruits!" Kaname went outside the HQ on a tip from one of the resistance spies of where Aran, the first missing recruit liked to hangout. Strangly it was a plot of grass near a sidewalk where all the clouds of the city's skyline can be seen. As he walked down the streets Kaname thought of ways to punish Aran with a scary look on his face. "OOH! I know! I'll make him draw test hands 300 times! Or he can duel everyone of the other recruits!"

Kaname continued walking until he saw a young boy laying on a plot of grass under a tree staring at his cards and looking at the clouds. "No way, this.... this can't be! Damnit Commander I'm not a babysitter, I'm a soldier for cryin out loud! I'll break this kid in a day. No need to worry, this might not even be him."

The boy spotted Kaname as he approached him. "Hello, may I ask your name?" kaname said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 am

"Uwa?" Aran responded lazily. He glanced at the man once and attempted to walk past him before stopping a few feet away and turning back to the man "Hey do you know which way...nevermind of course you wouldnt." Aran attempted to walk back up to the man slightly annoyed "Why ya keep eyeing me...?" Aran began to look at the man again thinking to himself "This is nuts..." Aran takes a step back as he asked the man..."So...what DO you want anyways? Otherwise you wouldntve talked to me."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 am

Kaname was astounded at the level of rudeness of the little boy. He kept all of his anger in knowing that if this was in fact Aran that he could take his anger out later on him.

"Why hello, there, my name is Kaname. You can just call me Kan if you want" He said with a fake smile
"I'm here with a survey for young men like yourself on Yugioh. Would you be so kind as to help me out? First tell me your name kid." Kaname's smile grew larger.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

Looked at the man with half open eyelids..."Aran Reiva..." Aran responded with a monotone. "I guess I'll take your quiz." Aran puts his hands behind his head and laced his fingers. "Ask away." he said with an oblivious tone. Aran looked into the man's eyes blankly...a clear sign of boredom....he waited for the man to proceed with his quiz...scratching the back of his right leg with his left one he kept his eyes on the man slowly losing interest...as he hated tests....no matter the subject....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:39 am

Jess begins to pant as she begins moving slower and slower,"Hell i don't even remember which direction it was in"She says to herself. She slows to a walk and begins looking at her cards."Hm don't know why i didn't look earlier i could've been missing some cards."

As shes walking around the corner she hears the words of a young man."...can just call me kan if you want. "She stops at the edge and slinks up against the wall. Can't get caught,She thought to her self and began to spy around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:50 am

Kaname's eye's bursted with excitement and he thought "Heh, who could have thought that a person like this could be a potential Nova project applicant. *sigh* Oh well, at least that's one down, one to go." Kaname began asking questions to Aran.

"First off, what is your favorite type of deck, What's your ace card and what's your position on synchro monsters?" Out of the back of his eye he noticed a young girl staring at him from behind a nearby building. "Can it be? How lucky can I get in one day?" Kaname looked down at his clipboard and saw that the physical description of the girl matched. "I'll continue asking my questions for now."

"Well now did you catch everything so far?" Kaname said smiling
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:03 am

"Well Im pretty random..." Aran started "But I guess I like...Psychics and Wurms...But my hands-down-comeback-card is The Fiend Megacyber!" Aran whipped out the card out of his card holster and showed it to the man. "See its 2200 attack and when my opponent has 2 or more monsters than I do I can special summon him." Aran explained confidently. "I also like this card...." Aran hands the man a card after putting The Fiend Megacyber back into his holster. "Its Spell Striker...rare I know. I got it from a friend that owns her own gig and she said this card fits me. It can be Special Summoned by removing a Spell from your grave, it can attack directly, and battle damage that involves him turns to 0. It only has 600 attack though. As for Syncros....Im not too fond of them...There are a few but..." Aran looks up thinking if he answered all his questions or not.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:15 am

"Well now did you catch everything so far"

Jess winced when she realized she had been caught, She began walking over to them, The boy near the tree was saying something but Jess was to lost in her own thoughts to hear. What should i do,She thought to herself. As she got closer she realized that the left side of her face was showing, She quickly brushed her hair over her Scar.hm They probably didn't see it, She thought to herself.

She stopped in front of the man she knew as Kan,"Yes sir i have caught everything i believe,"She continued talking a little hurriedly "My name is Jess varya, I'm a new recruit here.My favorite deck type is insects..i love them with abundance sir.My Ace card is named "underground arachne". And as it is a synchro monster i believe my position on them is clear sir, She finished with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:24 am

"So it is her..., why would the commander want these two? I don't understand it at alll. *sigh* I guess I'll find out what he's up to with this whole nova program later on,even I don't know the full story behind it. All I know is I'm supposed to train everyone on this list."

"Well, you two, now that I have your attention my I ask another question?" Kaname's fake smile vanished in an instant. "Where are you supposed to be today?"
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:25 am

Aran looked the girl up and down wondering if she was older or younger...
Aran thinks to himself haphazardly..."Man random much? Next Kool-aid man come outta the ground...."
Aran notes that the girl has a fondmess of incests but slightly snickers when she mentions Syncros. "This girls a duelist? More like a collector...Or a fanatic..." Aran thinks irritably that she mocks the game but didnt know really why her answers rubbed him the wrong way...

Aran sighes as he looked at the girl again thinking.."She's not a spazz at least..... she could have gone Kool-aid on us...And screamed oh yeah..." Aran shudders..."Why is she givin' me a wack vibe...?"
Aran snaps back as he answers the man..."Um not much I guess..." as he looked away from the other two. "Man she just gives me ..."off vibes"...." Aran whispers to himself as he shifts his weight to lean against a pole....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:32 am

"Well sir i believe we were supposed to attend an exercise of some sort...at least i was",She said uneasily,She noticed the boy looking at her and frowned. "I'm not really sure what the program is for sir..would you happen to know where we can find it?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:40 am

Kaname was ready to drop the whole survey act. "Well, to be 100% honest, I'm not a questioneer. I'm a recruit trainer for the resistance, and that's where you two are supposed to be according to my clipboard here. Now, Jess Varya! Aran Reiva! I am Kaname Kurasachi and I will be your leader from now on."

"I have authority to take both of you into the resistance HQ with all measures. So I'd advise you to to not resist. You are being placed in the Nova Program, I don't know much about it so I cannot answer any of your questions. Now come along like good little children and I'll take you to the HQ."

Kaname pointed his hand towards the way he walked down the street.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 am

Aran looked back at the girl and sighed.."Well he's not taking no for an answer...think we should go?" Aran's expression changed to an oblivious one..."Well? What about it -Jess-...?" Aran awaited the girl's response as he closed his eyes thinking..."She could be angry with me...man why did I stare at her and make those messed up faces at her she probably thinks I hate her or that Im a douche or...." Aran's toughts began to drift to his friend Lizz....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 am

Noticing that the creepy boy was beginning to talk to her, She began to walk with kan.Whatever it is that we're doing I'll ace it, She thought to herself.She Let out a small laugh when she stepped on the hem of her dress and fell.

Noticing that kan apparently didn't notice she got up and ran to catch up with him. "So uh...Will there be other people sir?"She asked.You know..hes not that hard to look at,she thought.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Aran follows looking at his cards steamed at Jess' complete ignoring of him..."Geez...she's that mad, huh...?" Aran stops at a card as his eyes turn to slits and he quietly sighes ..."No matter Its better this way now I have more free time..." Aran starts looking through his deck and exchaging cards here and there...Aran sighes again as he continue thinking if Lizz still had any errands hecould do instead....
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Kaname looked back as the children were walking on oppisite sides of each other trying to stay seperated. He thought. "Geeze, what's with those two? I Guess I better fill them in on this whole situation now before they get confused."

"Alright you two come here and stay close to me, listen carefully to what I'm about to tell you. This city used to be under control by an organization called The Society; an evil manipulative scum of a mass of people. They had every aspect of life in the palm of they're hand. People were unhappy and wished to break free from the chains of their oppressive rulers in the Society. That's how the resistance was formed. Many citizens like yourselves have vowed to fight rather than to be slaves."

"It's been 10 years since that war and we believe that the society is rising and making moves behind the scenes again. So, we need new duelists to train and bend to our will and to make them strong fighters for the upcoming battle that we believe will happen."

Kaname led the children to a local card shop and stood at the front door, he turned around and looked at them seriously. "Before we continue do you have any questions regarding what I've just said?"
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 pm

"I have several mister kan", Jess sticks a sucker into her mouth as she begins to talk." First of all if the war was ten years ago who won, also why pick now to start doing moves again, whats this nova program about, and are there any pop machines where were going." Jess stops to catch her breath.

Wherever where going there better be a pop machine She thought, And rolled her eyes,Why of all things did i pick such a big dress to do stuff in today....
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:20 pm

Rune Let out a sigh as Kaname called him out to watch the other new recruits. As Kaname left he wondered why he would let him a new recruit to watch the others them mummbled to him self, ''Hmpt.. maybe hes just being soft on his old friend.'' a smirk crossed his face as he looked across at all the other recruits.

Standing thare in a trance like state, a recruit came up to him and said, ''Hey! Your the one the trainer put in charge right?'' Rune broken out of his trance, looked up at the recruit with a glare, ''Yes i am, and what do you want you worthless worm..'' he spat. The recruit shocked by Runes unnecisary reaction and fearfuly said, ''uhh.. We finished our deck drawing exercises, sir.'' Rune let another smirk cross his face, thinking he would abuse the power Kaname gave him, ''Well thats good how about you do 100 more? hehe.'' he walked away and sat in a chair next to the door smirking once again as the recruits gave him an angry glare.

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next