The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Rune drew his card, he only had one and wasnt really impressed with his draw, he looked down at his duel disk then over to Aran's monster, ''Ill switch Necroface into attack mode and attack your monster.'' Rune motioned his hand forward in an open fist at Aran's monster, His Necroface would then fly at Curran. Rune looked fearful at what might happen next but was some how confident in his attack.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Curran's eyes shifted to Aran in an almost commanding action as Aran caught a glimspe of her eyes..."I activate my face-spell! Rush Recklessly! Adding 700 attack points to Curran! Bringing her to 1900!" Aran proclaimed with a swift flip of the hologram card on the field. Curran suddenly smiled a satisfied smile as she lashed her whip out at Necroface binding it and bringing it down as attempted to crush it under her Loli Dominatrix boots while fighting against its resistance. (She's jumping on it while binding it tightly)
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Rune smirked as Nefcroface shattered and was sent out of play, his duel disk would shock him alittle, ''How about we get rid of some of those cards in your deck shall we? I activate Necrofaces special ability, see when Necroface is sent out of play we both send the top five cards of our decks out of play. Hehe lets see how this plays out.'' a black card shaped portal would open and suck 5 of his cards and placed them out of play, Rune then stood thare waiting for Aran's responce.

*Rune's Life points: 3300

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Curran would be indifferent to Aran's plight. She was proud. But of course the only way you could tell she was proud was she poked out her tiny chest more than before and looked like she was beaming. Aran just looked at her as his eyes turned to slits he removed 5 cards from the top of his deck wondering why she was trying to indimidate her opponent with her size? Perhaps Aran will never understand Curran...
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Rune would glare at Aran's monster Wondering what the hell it was doing then said, ''Umm.. Right! Your go kid..'' he would look around once again noticing how a majority of the recruits were rooting for him disegerly then laughed and muttered to himself, ''Fools.. are they that scared of me already?'' Rune looked back at Aran waiting for his turn again.

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Aran draws for a total of 3 cards in hand....Aran tributes his other only other monster that's been facedown..."Now I tribute my facedown monster since his effect will be null and void to summon Total Defence Shogun!" Aran picked up his facedown monster to remove it from play and summons his monster. "Now whenever he's summoned he goes into defense. Not impressed? He can also attack while in defense!" Aran explains enthusiastically. A huge sheild appears on Aran's side of the field as it turned slightly to the side to reveal a stern-looking warrior clad in silver plated armor....

Attack: 1550 Defense: 2500

Attribute: Dark

Type: Warrior

Level: 5
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Rune looks at Aran's new monster ''Heh now its getting intresting.'' he said as he let out a breath, now looking at his duel disk ''Countinue.'' he said with a yawn once again he looked at Kaname and Jess then to the other recruits then back to Aran ''Well now your comming closer and closer to being sucked up in my dimention, You might as well give up now hehehe.'' he said abruptly then allows Aran to continue his turn.

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:10 pm

Aran looks at his opponent while in thought.."Curran attacks directly!" Curran dashes foward towards her target with exceptional speed and delivers a knee to his gut before dashing back to Aran all while keeping her composure. Curran then flicked her hair back as she obviously looked bored as she always does. Aran just let her be thinking "That was soooo showing off...I mean she has a freakin' whip just like...use that whip."
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Rune smirked and luaghed at Aran's moster as he lifted his hand ''I activate the trap Dimentional Immprisonment!'' a portal opens infront of Curran as it began to suck her in, then Rune says ''As you can see its effect sends a attacking monster to another dimention getting it out of my way! hehehe So boy are you done yet?'' he glanced up to aran to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:22 pm

Curran glaced at the portal as her eyes went wide then she shut then tightly before being sucked in..."Not yet...Total Defense Shogun attack directly!" Aran extends his hand towards his opponent like a command...Shogun leaned forward as a huge sword protruded from the side of the sheild Shogun attempted to charge the target....Aran could only watch...and wait....
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:32 pm

Rune smirked and lifted his other hand, ''No no no, I use the trap Scrap-Iron Scarecrow!'' a iron scarecrow appeared and blocks the attacking monsters attack, ''Hehe sorry kid iv had you out played from the very beginning, my trap nagates your attack and.. I can set it again just waiting for you the next turn.'' he said, ''Now are you done yet I would like to finish this.'' He put the trap he played earlyer in his graveyard and waited for Aran.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:40 pm

"Alright fine." Aran lays a card facedown to join his other one and ends "I guess Curran got her just desserts....Well just make your move...." Aran starts to ponder the depth of this guy's skill as a slight smirk came to his face...Aran thinks "I need more leverage in my base moves....
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Rune drew from his deck once again, a smirk grew as he looked at the card in his hand. He now had two cards in his hand, he raised is hand once again to reveal his last face down (other then the iron scarecrow), ''I activate the spell card Earth crush, this destroys the monster with the lowest defecne on your side of the field, and seeing how you only have one it is destroyed. Now i play a face down and summon Banisher of the Radiance in attack mode and place a card face down.'' a monster would summon from his card that he placed and another card would appear behind it, ''Now! Banisher of the Radiance will attack you directly!'' he smirked as his victory was so close.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Total Defense Shogun suddenly shattered as a white figure closed in on Aran!! "Not yet..." Aran reveal his first facedown..."Rageki Break!!!" Discarded a card from his hand and aimed two fingers signaling Rageki Break's awesome pwning might to target Banisher! "Oh yeah." Aran awaited Banisher's destrution with eagerness....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:54 pm

Watching the duel unfold Jess couldn't help but feel the lil boy was getting curbstomped, I though he'd have more fight in him then this...,She thought to herself,But that old guy is pretty good....

Jess sighed to herself as she placed her suitcase in the bench in front of her, As she opened it she gave a little smile at all the cards she had collected over the years. She then set about modifying her deck.

If anyone is going to be prepared its me,She thought and let out a small chuckle
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:57 pm

Runes Banisher of the Radiance shattered and was fed to the dimention, he grunted, ''I expected that.. well then I will end my turn here.'' He glared at Aran for the move that he made tho he still had an ace in the hole. His D.D Dynamite would destroy him. Rune glanced at Kaname once more and smiled he was going to win this he had to. ''Lets do this kid!'' he said stalling abit.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm

Draws a card from his deck now making 3 once again....."Ok first I'll activate Card Trader...I put a card in my deck, shuffle, and draw...." Aran follows through with Card Trader's effect post-haste...Aran draws a card as his hand remained at 3..."I'll throw down a monster in defense....and a non-monster card...and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:19 pm

Rune drew a card once again smirking as he placed it face down in the trap and maigc zone, he had no cards in his hand. Rune yet again raises his hand revealing a D.D Dynamite, ''I activate the trap card D.D Dynamite! You take 300 damage for each card removed from play you have nine cards removed from play.. thats 2700 (correct me if math is off).'' Rune grined as he waited for a responce from Aran.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:38 pm

Back in the lab, where mad scientist Alexander Nash was working on a metallic table, with the sound of hammering and clashing of metals until finally…
“IT’S ALIVE, IT’S ALIVE, I’ve always wanted to say that, Hehehehe AHAHAHAAH” exclaimed Alexander, “Finally my perfect creation”
On the table their laid ADEN (Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing) a sleek shiny metallic cat, which was then coated over with artificial skin and fur to make it seem like a real cat.
“FINALLY, I have built a machine WITH ARTIFCIAL INTELLIGENCE, MWAHHAHA, with this surely the Leader will be PLEASEEED” saying to himself, “ THIS pure work of art AND GENIUS, will be able to absorb the knowledge of HUMANS, be able to absorb all the KNOWLEDGE for dueling. Any time he will duel he will learn and absorb becoming the ULTIMATE dueling machine, YES YES YES!!!” shouted Alexander.
Quickly Alexander switched on the power to his machine
Suddenly electricity burst out of the machines, wires and streams of electricity was seen everywhere, Flashes of light blinded the room until finally,
“ SPEAK NOW TO ME ADEN SPEAKKKK” shouted Alexander.
Then slowly Aden got up, and slowly opened his mouth...
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:42 pm

"Ok I'll just activate Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment!" Aran flips the card with expectantcy and readiness.
"You see this card protects me from any non-battle harm such as your card...but I didnt think I would actually get to use it!" Pikeru poofs in from of Aran and starts to nullify the damage(not the actual monster lol)
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Rune glares at the pest before him as his D.D Dynamite shatters, ''Annoying litte runt arnt you.. Hmpt I end now on with it. I grow tired of this.'' he seemed very angry at this card he played, and also annoyed that his stall deck was being stalled.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:17 am

As Jess was sitting there she began to feel a bit bad about ignoring the boy, I'll just shout some encouragement to him,She thought.

"Hey kid",She shouted, "If you win Ill give you a reward alright?"

Jess takes a sigh as she realizes the battle was takings a turn for the worse. I wonder, She thought,I havent used that deck in a while. She smiled to herself as she took out out some more cards and began to build a new deck.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:22 am

Rune glanced at the girl again and laughed, ''How can he posibaly hope to win. Hahaha.'' an unsure look formed on his face while he was laughing then turned back to Aran, ''Really boy hurry up..'' he was growing more and more bored of the duel as it progressed.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:35 am

"Dude chill." Aran said with a lax but suprised tone as he drew a card bringing his hand to 2. "I activate my Card Trader once again." Aran announced. As he finshes the process, Aran overlooks his cards carefully...."First I kick off with Cold Wave from my hand!" Aran saw that the field glaved over with a lining of radiant ice. "This card has to be the first thing I play for it to work. Until my next turn neither one of us can play or set any Spells or Traps on the field." Aran fiddled with his cards a bit."Now I flip my Morphing Jar, then we both discard our current hand and draw exactly 5 cards total." Aran fed his 1 card to the omnious black hole over his grave..." I summon out my Hayabusa Knight!" Hayabusa let out a high shrill screech as he burst into the air from the card on the ground. Hayabusa floats back down to the field eyes gleaming with light due to the light off the ice. "Lets go Hayabusa! Wage a direct attack!"
Hayabusa dashed up into the air and started to dive towards the target as it screeched once more. (Kinda like how Red-Eyes B. Dragon screeched on the old Yugioh episodes....^^)
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 am

Rune drew five cards and grined, since he had no cards this was great for him. '' No more games.'' he said, ''Now keep going.''. Rune watched as the egale looking monster neared him and slashed him with his sword he stumbled back alittle as the duel disk gave him shock. He looked around the room again and then to the iced floor that his spell created, ''Hmpt..'' he spat, ''Continue.''

*Runes life points: 2300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next