The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Jess sighs as she thinks of her options...."I was hoping to save this for something more urgent,She thought to herself.

"I activate cyclone in response to your attack..and i destroy big bang shot"She said.

As she flipped her card a huge blast of air shot toward big bang shot.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:49 pm

Aran smiled as Mystical Space Typhoon destroted his equip..."Later Zombyra thanks bunches I just hate cards that target ya magic and traps.....well used against me anyways." Aran's smile turned into a thoughtful expression as he wondered about what he should do now..."I guess I'll lay another card down and call it a turn." Aran layed down a card in his magic/trap zone and looked up at Jess which signaled his turn was over.
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:08 am

Back at that dueling place where Aden was...

"Alright, I won!" He jumped into the air for one of those cartoon/anime-styled freeze framed moment that would cut to a totally different scene. He, of course, didn't remain in the air, but, instead came back down on the ground.

The typer of this roleplay post would like to add that Aden has yet to understand the emotion that he's 'expressing.' Comparatively, he's sort of like a Nobody from Kingdom Hearts... It looks like he shows emotion when he doesn't truly have them... Well, he sort of does... Well, he's a robot... Ah, the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:11 am

Kaname gave a wicked smile as the helldog appeared in a shadow form on his side of the field right next to Defender. "This is my power! You have nothing to defend you now!"

He now had three monsters who's attack power equaled 5500 attack. More than enough to wipe someone out. Kaname gave the order to attack. "Go My three monsters wipe out the second cop!"

All three monsters had charged the second cop, MagiBlade - Darkhorn had stabbed the cop in the chest, Frembell Helldog had scrached him knocking him on his back and last of all his very own monster defender had stood above him and stabbed him with his dagger. Second Cop's LP 4000-0 The second cop had fallen to the ground and defender had dissappeared off of Kaname's field.

"Wonderful! Getting destroyed by your and your partners monster isin't it absolutly ironic?!" Kaname had enjoyed causing pain to the society members.

"I'll set one facedown and end my turn. Take your pesky mutt back to your field, he's useless to me now." Kaname had ended his turn with 2 cards in hand 1 monster and 1 facedown S/T on the field.

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:26 am

Creed had already finished his duel with the other behemoth and began to open the door when Souji had looked over to him. "Coming! You're definatly right, we should get out of here now. I just want to check on Jin first."

Creed had walked over to his car and opened the trunk. To his suprise, Jin had escaped and all that remained in the car were an old nail that was left over from whatever Creed had used it for, and the ropes thet Jin was bound by.

"Damn it! Jin got away, he must have slipped past us when we were dueling! We should go report to the commander at once, this is of the utmost urgency." Creed and Souji had gotten into his car and began speeding back to resistance HQ, almost crashing a few times. Once they entered the car hanger at the resistance, Creed turned Souji and said thank you for your help today. You have served as an invaluble part of the mission. I will go report to the commander asap, you are free to do whatever you so wish."

Creed gave a final salute to Souji and went on his way towards the Central Control Room.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:15 am

Izumi slowly stared at the down cop and turned his attention to the other cop stating, "My turn, draw," as he drew his card.

Izumi slowly smiled as he looked at the Frembell Cop stating, "It's time. I activate Releasing from the Tides. By removing two Water monsters from my Graveyard, I can Special Summon 1 "Release Dragon" monster from my Deck," as he removed Scouter Dragon and Resonance Dragon from his Graveyard. He yelled, "Come forth, Release Dragon - Boliusearym." A dragon appeared behind Izumi with 3 Ice Flowers near it. He states after that, "Now, I activate one of my face-downs, Frozen Tundra, rendering your face-down useless." A violent ice shard storm blasted the Frembell Cop's face-down Spell and Trap Card.

Izumi yelled, "Now that's out of the way. I tribute Boliusearym to summon Illusionary Dragon – Jomenarim. Then, his effect activates. By sending Illusionary Dragon - Jomenarium to the Graveyard (Yes, Illusionary Dragon - Jomenarim is treated as Release Dragon - Jomenarim) and Release Dragon - Ceusysioxys from my Hand to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon Twin Release Dragon - Zesymaia to my Field."

Twin Release Dragon - Zesymaia
********** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Fusion/Effect]
"Release Dragon - Ceusysioxys" + "Release Dragon - Jomenarim"
This card can attack twice during each Battle Phase. This card inflicts Piercing Damage.
ATK: 2500 DEF: 2000

Izumi responds, "Now, disappear," as he blew away the Frembell Cops monster's and the rest of their Life Points.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As he lowered his duel disk and the two cops leaving the area, the exhaustion was getting to Izumi. He felt kind of dizzy and slowly collapsed on the floor near Kaname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Releasing from the Tides
[Normal Spell Card]
Remove 2 WATER monsters from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Release Dragon" monster from your Deck. The monster Special Summoned by this effect cannot attack this turn.

Release Dragon - Boliusearym
******** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
<effect unknown>
ATK: 2000 DEF: 2500

Release Dragon - Ceusysioxys
******** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
<effect unknown>
ATK: 2000 DEF: 2500

Frozen Tundra
[Normal Spell Card]
You can only activate this card when you control a "Release Dragon" monster on the Field. Select 1 facedown Spell and Trap Card your opponent controls on the Field. Your opponent cannot activate the effect of that card until your opponent's second End Phase. If you use this effect, all "Release Dragon" monsters cannot attack during this turn. (However, “Summit Release Dragon” monsters and “Twin Release Dragon” monsters can attack this turn.)

Illusionary Dragon – Jomenarim
****** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
This card is also treated as “Release Dragon – Jomenarim”. By sending this face-up card and “Release Dragon – Ceusysioxys” from your Hand to your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 “Twin Release Dragon – Zesymaia” from your Extra Deck to your side of the Field. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.)
ATK: 1500 DEF: 2000
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:23 am

"what the hell" said Kuroda as he drove up with his D wheelie to the scene of the disturbance, boom a big flash of ice appeared right at the scene.

"oh hell, must be some disturbance" said Kuroda, "calling all units we going to need back up for this one, get out the big guns boys we got us a big fish tonight" said Kuroda eagerly, seems like im finally going to have fun tonight

Kuroda continued to speed towards the mart with a large smile on his face

Last edited by bombboy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:26 am

"Noooooo, arggghhh, fine you punks get away JUST THIS TIME, we will be back to make sure we bring you in next time" said cop 1

"Dammit how did they beat us before the others arrived, these guys are too good they beat us in few turns" said cop 2 to cop 1

"Yeah they must be some high ranking resistance members, Hey dont forget to take a picture of their faces im not letting them off that easily, soon they will be hunted down no matter which part of town they are hiding in" said cop 1

Cop 2 got out his cell phone and quickly snapped a picture at Kaname and Izumi, thinking "heh with this there wont be any more safe places for you to go out in daylight anymore punks".
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:35 am

"Aden we must not be taking too long right now", said Dr. Nash as he saw Aden jump into the air, "you have performed all the necessary testing for today ill take you back to your room so you can rest, i am pretty sure that duel was quite exciting and made you very tired", said Nash

"Of course it did, it used TONS of ELECTRICITY for both of them to compete against each other YET THIS ONE HAS ENERGY TO SPARE!!!" thought Nash, "where is Aden getting the power to continue such work, his logic processor is still working and he is still moving at such an active rate even after one duel which usually drains most of the power out of any of the Robot series"

Quick explanation, If we think about a robot that is totally autonomous there must be some sort of battery system in it in order for it to function. However a robot that complex, autonomous and be able to be capable of thinking must consume a huge amount of electricity. As long as the core processor isn't activated however electricity wont be consumed at a high rate, but any time they duel their core processor is put at maximum capacity. This is why the Duel Robot series could only have one duel and after one duel need to charge down, which is why the Archlords were thinking of scrapping the program since a one duel time thing was not what they wanted nor expected.

"Either way it works i guess" though Nash, "It works for the overall benefit of the Duel Robot series and simply means i have found a way to perfect it" smiling now in glee

"Now off we go Aden you simply must get rest after such a tiring duel alright" said Nash in a overly sweet tone
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:53 am

Izumi slowly regains consciousness, and stares at a door leading inside of a building thinking, "If the cops say is true, then..." as he breaks down the door to the building. He ran down the hallways leading to a basement floor laboratory. At the end of the room, there was an office filled with a computer, desk, files, and a chair. (Since it's in the basement, there's no windows to this room.)

Izumi thought, "I have no choice but to hide here and get some rest," as he ran into the office, closing the door, leaving the lights off, and hides under the desk trying to ease the muscles so that he can try to relax and save some energy, just in case, he has to duel again.

He slowly grabs his deck and puts all the cards back into his deck, slowly shuffles it, and puts the deck back into the deck slot reading himself to duel again.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:16 am

As he calmed himself so that he can think straight, he began to stop hiding and looked through the files located on the desk. Izumi thought, "Maybe, there's something here." He began to notice a motorcycle like drawing in one of the files. He slowly looked through the text of the document, and briefly thought, "Might as well...what else do I have left to lose?"

He began to head over to the garage area and noticed a light blue tinted D-Wheel parked, and then he slowly reads, "Put the duel disk in the holder and put the motorcycle duel disk slot on your arm." As he began to do this, the garage doors slowly opened. The monitor reads, "Active."

Within the hidden memories of his mind, a flashback occurs.

**FLASHBACK**

Someone: "Just in case you need to ride a D-Wheel under any circumstance, I'll teach you how to use a D-Wheel."

**END FLASHBACK**

As he began to remember, he got into the D-Wheel and slowly nodded responding, "It's time to go," as he drove off in the D-Wheel towards the city.

As he slowly remembered, he immediately forgot to put in Speed Spells into his deck. So, he briefly stopped in an alley, switched out his Spells for Speed Spells, got back onto his bike, and drove towards town again.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:34 am

"Dr. Nash, Dr. Nash are you there sir" said a personal Robot Alert system, yeah damn right i get robots to wait on me hand and foot

"YES YES YES WHAT IS IT" said Dr. Nash in a angry tone, he was just working on finalizing his observations and documenting then and planning other tests to run for Aden, he was in no mood to be disturb.

"Sir someone has activated that prototype D Wheel that you built" reported the system

"What someone actually activated that old piece of work, I am pretty sure we lost that bike back when the society lost control" replied Nash

"But sir it clearly says that the bike is in operational order and is running right now" answered the system

Thinking to himself now, "Damn that bike was one of my best works able to run at top speeds and perform better than any other bike, as well as a disturbance signal to scramble radars and radios to prevent communication among resistance members, Damn i need to get back that bike at all costs. I just hope the person who took it doesn't press the red button, the hyper acceleration drive is still in testing and was never fully completed if someone was to press that there is no way telling what would happen."

Well quick explanation of what the hyper acceleration drive is a pretty much a fancy way of saying a booster. It worked excellently but the only problem was that the overall acceleration would nearly kill the rider, it was suppose to be used in any situation that needed speed. The prototype bike had a new version of the hyper acceleration drive that would work in gears, so that the rider wont be killed instantly however before any testing could occur the lab was shut down due to the resistance.

Quickly Nash got to work, typing rapidly on his computer trying to get a clear signal on that bike.

'DAMMIT!"yelled Nash and smashing his key board, "whoever stole the bike activated its scrambling signal i cant get a clear damn signal on it, we can only estimate where it is in a 5 km distance"

"damn i guess for now we can only just wait to see where he stops, GET PEOPLE READY TO INTERCEPT THAT PERSON" Shouted Nash at his Robot helpers.

Quickly the robots scrambled all around the lab, exiting and telling outside communications to tell people get ready for deployment.

"It is time to get my bike back" said Nash in a confident voice.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:20 am

Kaname had emptied his duel disk of cards and placed them back into his pouch on his elbowpad. He had turned to the cops and said "Tch get out of here you lowlifes. NOW!" The cops had retreated to wait for backup to arrive and Kaname had begun to make his escape.

"I wonder where my partner had gone off too. We could have used him in the resistance. I've gotta report back to HQ befor I do anything else. It's strange that the cops would go through all this trouble to capture one person. Just who is he anyway?"

Kaname had started running back to the HQ while hearing the ever increasing sounds of sirens and D-Wheels about on the street. "Damn, I don't know if I can make it back like this. I'll have to lay low for awhile."

He had found an abandoned building that he could hide in until the heat had gone down from the cops. While pacing inside the puilding he thought "They have my picture, I can't go out in public now for awhile at least. If I get caught it could jepordise this whole operation."

"oh well, nothing I can do now but wait."
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 am

Soon sirens where heard all over the place, cops were rushing in after this one perk, His name Izumi.

"Dammit boys give me the update on what happened" said Kuroda to the defeated cops after he finally arrived.

"Sir, we dueled the suspects in hopes of delaying their escape but they were too strong" said the cops, "however we took a picture before they left"

"They? how many were there, Details man Details" said Kuroda eagerly

Kuroda could barely hold back his anticipation for its been a very long time since he had a good duel.

"There were two sir" said the officer as he handed over the picture

"Alright boys lets get this picture out to every cop heading over here now" said Kuroda, "You two better head back to HQ and inform them what happen"

Suddenly a revving sound could be heard.

"boys do you hear thATTTT" screamed Kuroda as he jumped to the side

Suddenly Izumi drove out at top speed out of the underground lab

"DAMMIT, YOU TWO HQ NOW, IMMA GET THIS PUNK" shouted Kuroda now pissed that he almost got run over

And now you get to where we are now with a bunch of police cars chasing after Izumi
Flashing lights all over the place and all of them behind one person, that person Izumi, left and right they came after him and he always some how evaded him, when finally a cop car got close enough...

"PULL OVER NOW, YOU ARE SURROUNDED AND ABOUT TO BE BOXED IN GIVE IT UP BEFORE WE HAVE TO HURT YOU" Shouted police car 1
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 am

"SIR EMERGENCY ALERT DR. NASH" Shouted the alert system

"IF ITS NOT ABOUT THE STOLEN BIKE I DONT CARE" shouted back Nash

"But sir It is, it has been recently reported to be seen on T.V. and is being tailed by the police" replied the system.

"OH DAMMIT, that thief better not damage it in any way, there isn't anymore existing models or blue prints of that series" said Nash, " GET OUR BEST D WHEELERS ON THIS NOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yes Sir" replied the system quickly informing all the society D wheelers to get there.

Soon after even more D wheelers appeared chasing Izumi, they were able to slip in because they use to work with the police so they still had some left over police disguises they still can use.

At the car chase scene, *plays chase song music*, a mob of vehicles were all one man, this one person, this one mad man who thinks he can get away after 30 people are chasing him, Izumi

Last edited by bombboy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 am

Matt Sparkstar would walk around the hall to hear duel disk sounds coming from the other other end of the hallway.

'' Hmm....I wonder what that sound is? ...! wait what? a duel?! this looks like my kind of duel...''

He walked over to the two dueling and asked to the strange creepy-looking boy

'' Hey.....ummm....is your opponent feeling ok?''
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:40 am

Izumi, realizing that there was an opening in the cop's defenses, quickly sped up and evaded them. Izumi thought, "Sometimes, we have to take risks..." as he began to go down the bridge leading towards town. He slowly stared at the sky nodding thinking, "We need to risk ourselves in order to find out the truth," as he sped down the bridge.

Izumi noticed a red button that he never even recognized before. He thought, "Might as well press it, and see what happens." He pressed the button, and words showed up on the screen. The monitor reads, "Hyperdrive. During a Speed Duel, when you have 12 Speed Counters, you can use Hyperdrive to speed away from your opponent."

Izumi slowly smiled as he glanced over his shoulder, "No risk. No reward," then he yelled at the crowd, "Are you sure about that? I just don't think you would be wise to tell me to "Stop."." He slowly looked at the duel disk and responds, "Activate, Speed World 2." As the surroundings began to show the Field Spell, he glanced at the group smiling, "I have nothing to lose. So, what is it going to be? You pursue me, or I get away? Your choice," as he drives down the bridge.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 am

Aran looks at the boy and thinks with a bit of frustration...."That same look....why is it always that same look?" Aran lowered his disk and replied. "I dont know....." Aran walked over and started to shake Jess' head that was hung down..."Are..you ok?" Aran's eyes went wide and blank as he saw she was asleep!"Wha??!! She's sleep!!" Aran remembered that she had been playing sluggish and sheepishly the whole duel and came to a single conclusion."SHE WAS SLEEP-DUELING!!!!" Aran exclaimed a bit annoyed with no real proof and oblivious to the possibility that she's just simply exhausted.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am

" YOU PUNK ASS KID" shouted Officer Kuroda, "STAND DOWN MEN IM TAKING THIS ONE IN PERSONALLY"

Kuroda also then activated speed world 2

During a Riding Duel, both players have Speed World active. It cannot be removed from the field, its effect cannot be negated, and no one can play any further Field spells. When you play a Magic Card other than a Magic Card with "Speed Spell" in its name, reduce your lifepoints by 2000. During each Standby Phase, except the Standby Phase of the first turn, both players put 1 speed counter on Speed World (Max 12). By removing a number of Speed Counter placed from your Speed World, you can activate one of the effects below:
- 4: Deal 800 Damage to your opponent for each "Speed Spell" Card in your hand.
- 7: Draw 1 card
- 10: Destroy 1 card on the field.

"ITS TIME TO DUEL YOU PUNK FIRST MOVE IS YOURS" SHOUTED KURODA
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 am

Matt Sparkstar would fold his arms and chuckle a little bit.

''Are you sure you didn't try to do anything funny with her or something...? I'll make you a deal...Let's duel! If I win.....I'll simply report you ....if I lose you're free to go....deal?''

Matt Sparkstar said while activating his Duel Disk as a Star shaped spiral appears forming into a Golden stared Duel Disk.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:04 am

Aran glanced at the boy. "R-report?? You??" Aran thought as he hung his head...(The camera does a close up on the side of Aran's face as it catches the pure frustration of his expression) "Im not turning tail and running!!! For you or anybody!!!" Aran jerked his duel disk to a horizontal position as he draws his opening hand and....Curran poofs to his side floating( <--- Represents Aran Reiva's Basest Instincts NOT A DUEL SPIRIT)

Curran: "YEAH!!! That's what I'm talking about! Showe him who he's messing with!"
Curran:" Show him your no push-over!"

Pikeru appears to Aran's other side also floating( <----- Represents Aran Reica's Better Judgement ALSO NOT A DUEL SPIRIT)

Pikeru: "I agree for once. He needs to be taught a lesson..." Pikeru said with firm determination.

Aran nodded in self-agreement having totally made up his mind he said "You are so on!"
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:13 am

Matt Sparkstar would then draw his opening hand then another for his sixth (6)

Aden: 8000
Matt Sparkstar: 8000

'' My move then, I summon Static Flyer Jolt Chick in defensive mode!''

Just then a Blue Chick-like Winged-Beast appeared surrounded by electricty

'' I'll set a card facedown and End my turn!''

Static Flyer Jolt Chick (Light)
Winged-Beast/Tuner
This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. When this card is used as a Synchro material for a Synchro monster, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You cannot use this card as a Synchro material for the remainder of the turn. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster cannot change its battle position or declare an attack until the end of your opponent's next turn.

ATK: 600/DEF:700

Matt Sparkstar's hand: 4
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am

Aran draws a card from his deck for a total for 6 in his hand..."Ok I'll kick off by summoning my Tactical Espionage Expert in attack mode!" A warrior appears from a card placed on the field in a standing idle stance. "When he's summoned, you cant activate traps for the rest of this turn!" Aran looked firmly determined when he made this move...

Tactical Espionage Expert
Attribute: Earth
Level: 3
Type: Warrior
Atk/ 1300
Def/ 1200
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 am

Matt Sparkstar would chuckle a bit..

'' Well? go on then? but be warned though......your card's effect only works when he's summoned only...so, if I do have a trap I am allowed to carry out the effect!....so, you got an effect wrong...still wanting to attack?!''
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:34 am

"I will regardless cause if it is it'll save me the trouble later!" Aran thrusted his hand towards the monster and declared an attack.."Go attack his chick!" The warrior dashed towards the chickadee in a swift manner as Aran kept his firm composure awaiting the result of his declaration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next