The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kpemz
Kpemz

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:34 pm

"Very good questions, I'll try to answer them my best." Kaname took a deep breath and began to think how to phrase his answers the best.

"Well, the war ten years ago was a victory for the resistance, we had sucessfully notified the common people of Domino City of their existance and had a full stage revolt that even the archlords could not hold down, by the way the arch lords are the highest ranking officers in the Society, save for their leader. As to your second question, I really don't know why, speculations say that because of this time of chaos with the city trying to restructure that people got weak and the archlords that weren't executed or arrested have begun take over again. "

"The nova program is very secretive only talked and know about by the commander and his personal team of workers, I know nothing about it except that I'm supposed to train all the new recruits into being fierce duelists. I'm sorry I couldn't answer further there." Kaname let out a huge sigh and thought "I better find out what I'm getting myself into with this Nova Program." He shook his head and thought again. "No, I can't doubt the commander, I'm sure that everything will be fine."

He snapped out of his deep thought and looked at Jess with a kind face giggled a bit and said, "Yes we do have quite a few pop machines in the building."

"How about you Aran? You seem distant, would you like to tell me whats on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Aran's expression turned fierce in a snap..."How could they do such a thing....freedom, huh...? Well count me in..." Aran looks up at Kan "I cant ignore this...I wont...You can count on me ....Kan..." Aran was now gripping his Hayabusa Knight card firmly...with eyes brght with spirit he placed the card back in his holster as he looked back at Kan..."Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Kaname looked at Aran in shock, it's as if he had undergone a transformation of some sorts, the formerly relaxed boy was now radiant with energy and a fighting spirit. "That's good Aran, I'm glad you're enthusiastic about this, but it'll take alot more that that to survive my training boy. Well now, if nobody has any further questions, I'd like to procede into the HQ"

Kaname opened the door to the building which appeared to be a non-suspicious local card shop on the outside and in. "Come in, come in, don't be afraid." He locked the door behind Aran and Jess.
"As you can see, this looks like a plain card shop but with the press of a few buttons..." Kaname opened a control panel that was under the counter, near the cash register. He pressed a series of buttons rapidly and a wall on the left side of the shop began to rise revealing stairs that lead toward an underground of some sort.

"There we go, follow me kids, I'll take you straight to the Nova Program testing facility where I have an old friend of mine watching over the other applicants."
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Aran followed Kan secretly looking at a card he swiped from behind the counter when Kan and Jess started through the passageway...Aran whispered to himself.."Well what the clerk doesnt know wont hurt him..."Jinzo"...Man if I was gonna get a card I sould aimed lower...I mean Jinzo's good just hinders me too...Oh well..." Aran slips Jinzo into his card holster and walked faster to cath up with Jess and Kan while trying to get Jess' attention to try to redo their meeting..."Hey Jess...You like insects right..?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Kaname looked back at the two children behind them. "Hush now, and stay close to me, most of the people here are a bit older than you so try and stay behind the scenes for now and don't be intimidated. Now, the friend I've left running this facility has know me for awhile, we lost contact during the last war and it so happens that he's come back to the resistance now. Show some respect to your elders and you'll be fine here.

"This way please, this place is big so try and keep up so you don't get lost." Kaname led the children through the many twists and turns of the resistance HQ until finally they reached the Nova Program testing facility. Taking place inside were people having test duels, people doing deck exercises and people trading cards or taking a break. Kaname walked to the center of the room with jess and aran following closely and gave a loud shout "ATTENTION RECRUITS! LINEEEEEEE UP!"

All of the recruits quickly dropped what they were doing and scurried into the center of the room in a straight line in front of Kaname. "Yo! Rune, how's everyting been holding up here?" He said interested in the progress of the new recruits
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 pm

Rune startaled by Kaname comming in, almost fell out of his chair as he got up, ''Oh! hey Kaname, hehe every things fine here.'' he said as he smiled and rubbed his head. Rune walked to the line that the recruits were in and got in formation. The recruit next to him flinched and nervosly looked over at him, Rune smiled again trying to ignore the recruit next to him and said, ''So what we up for today boss man?''

Rune look over behind Kaname's shoulder and noticed the two kids standing behind him and grined; he thought to himself ''Hmm.. I might have some fun with them.'' he took a closer look at the boy, to Rune he looked weak, he then set hes gaze over to the girl and noticed a tiny bit of her scar, a courios look crossed his face, he then looked back to Kaname waiting for a reply.

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:23 pm

"Heh, just as I've expected of you Rune. Good Job everyone! I'll let you relax now, everyone to the bleachers! I'll put on a show for you to enjoy" Kaname looked at Rune and then at Aran and a devious look grew on his face as he thought "Hmm, I don't know what this boy can do yet and I haven't seen Rune duel in a long while, I suppose I'll get in some good observations now and see if this kid is anything special as to why the Commander wanted him."

"Rune report to the center duel field and stand on the right side." Kaname looked at Aran and said "I'd like for you to duel this man if that's okay with you, just think of it as a test of strength." Kaname knew it was more than just strength he was testing, he was looking for intellegence, heart, and courage. Kaname directed Aran to the center duel field on the left side and said to Rune "Rune, this is Aran, a Nova Program prospect, I want you two to duel each other no if's and's or but's"

Kaname took his seat in a chair besides the bleachers and watched as the two duelists interacted.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:34 pm

Aran casually walks over to the the wall and picks up a spare duel disk near the testing duelists while oblivious to any objections and slips it on and returns to his position..."Its go time." Aran placed his deck on the duel disk's deck port as it lit up with light and auto shuffled his deck and locked it. "I guess all that's left is who goes first." Aran had a smile upon his face as he felt he was showing Jess and everyone how to duel without relying on Syncros. "Piece a cake." Aran thought mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:39 pm

Rune smiled at Kaname, and said ''Your putting me up agenst a grunt? Heh oh well, you should take a look at my new deck.'' Rune pulled out his deck and walked over to a counter with duel disks on it. He picked up a red one that matched his cloths put his deck in it and started walking to the right side of the field. Rune glanced at Aran and took his spot on the field, ''So your names Aran is it? Hmpt this should be quick, so seeing how im going to destroy you anyway go first. Oh! and good luck your going to need it.'' he switched on his duel disk, the duel disk would shuffle his deck and he would stand thare waiting for Aran to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:49 pm

Aran drew 5 cards from his deck with pep..."Alright...got some good ones!" Aran drew his 6th card absent-mindedly as he was look at his hand and processing his first move..."1 monster in facedown defense and 1 card facedown." Aran moved his monster swiftly from his hand to the first monster space as the disk made a cybernetic distilling sound the same sound echoed as he did the same for his non-monster card. "That's bout it." Aran annouced with collected mellowness.."Go for it."
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Rune lifted his duel disk and swiftly drew his five cards he then drew his sixth card, ''Hmm..'' He took three cards and in one fast motion placed them in magic and trap card slots then placed a monster face down ''Hmpt your lucky boy.'' he grunted. He tapped a few times on his duel disk then he glanced at every one around him he had never really bin in a duel with lots of people watching he silently sighed and said, ''Aright, your go.. On with it.''
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Kaname laughed with great enjoyment as the duel began, he felt that this was going to be one heck of a show.

With a puzzled look Kaname thought "Who should I cheer for? Rune is a long time friend but the kid looks like he'd need a bit of cheering for." Kaname shouted at the top of his lungs "GO ARAN!" The other recruits joined in on either the side of Rune or Aran, the Testing facility was in a buzz while the duel was going on.

"Not bad, not bad at all, we'll have to see what this kid can do when things start to actually heat up, I'm sure Rune was only testing the waters with his last moves."
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:09 pm

Aran drew a card from his deck for a total of 4 in hand..."Lets see...this one. Yeah." Aran places a monster face-up in attack position.."I summon Tactical Espionage Expert in attack mode." Aran enjoys the sublime sound of the duel disk...."When he's summoned no traps can be activated this turn."

[b]Attack: 1300 Defense: 1200
Level: 4 Type: Warrior
Attribute: Earth
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Rune smirked like nothing could go wrong in this duel, ''Hmpt.. That all you got, it will take alot more then just that to defeat me boy, now hurry up and get on with your turn so we can end this.'' He looked and acted more confedent then he really was, but it seemed dueling by his old friend got him through it all, he was all the cofidence that he needed to win this duel.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Aran raised one eyebrow at his opponent's reaction baffed by his seemingly callous attitude..."Well I dont know about you....but this is the all the only action I've had all day so let's have a ball, k?" Aran looked at his cards again as he decided to follow through with his original decision..."Alright then Espionage attacks!" Aran shifted his stance sideways as he pointed his two fingers toward his opponent's hidden monster..."Man I hope Espionage is strong enough.." Aran though bluntly and randomly.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Rune smiled, ''Afraid not.'' He lifted his hand as the card fliped to reveal Necroface. ''Sorry thare but you'll have to take some pain.'' Rune was trying to get his head by making fun of Aran's weak looking stature, he hoped it was working, ''Once again boy you need to do better then that.'' he said as he waited for a responce from Aran.

*note*
Necroface
Attack: 1200 Defence: 1800
Zombie/Effect
Dark type
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Aran recoils as he witnessed his monster plunge its kick deep into the monster's carcass and ricochet off. Aran's monster landing unscathed but his life points obviously not. "Aw man" Aran says unsurprised as his points decrease on the duel disk a negetive cybernetic sound that opposite of the one he favored seemed to slightly mock him...."Well I guess I'll just place this facedown and that'll be all."

[b]Aran: 7500
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Rune drew his card, ''Ugh.'' he was ovbously wasnt getting any good draw. ''Aright then.'' he said after thinking alittle ''Ill activate the Magic Card, Dimensional Rift from my hand, now when your monsters would normaly go to your graveyard they come to my dimention (aka outa play).'' he looked to Aran again to see if he had a reasponce.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:02 pm

Aran stayed idle but ready to react..."Ok..." Aran said as he comfirmed the card's activation.
"I usually hate card's like that but oh well ashes to ashes etc.." Aran continued to watch his opponent carry out his turn watching to see if his opponent would try any sly strategies with the Dimensional Fissure in play (Dimensional Fissure is what I know it by best :p) Aran saw as a small black hole soon appeared over his graveyard..."Great...well this grinds...."
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Rune smiled once again and said, ''Heh, well good you know your place.'' Rune was being abit to competitve with the boy. Rune glanced over to Kaname to see how he was liking his duel, he saw that Kaname was intrested in it and with an instant busrt of courage said, ''Now then boy ill activate Black Core from my hand, This is how it works.. I discard a card from my hand and you send a face up monster to my Dimention, got it? So ill discard a Dimensional Rift to send your misrable monster out of this game. Hope it likes its new home.'' Rune placed Dimensional Rift from his hand into the graveyard and waited for Aran's duel disk to react.

Last edited by Deivon on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

A black spark instantly drew Aran's attention to his duel disk as he figured it was malfunctioning..."Uwa?" Aran gives the disk a firm smack "Come on now dont wig out on me now!" Aran exclaimed comicly as he was a bit irritatated by his duel disk's sudden reaction. Just then he heard his monster faintly wail as it appeared to be turned inside-outand swallowed up by a black, growing sphere as it engulfed his monster and shrank into nothingness..."......pwned....." Aran shook his head but did chuckle a bit unable to get the thought out of his head now.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:27 pm

Rune looked at Aran like he was an idiot as he placed Dark Core into his graveyard, ''Heh well ill end my turn, your up.'' Rune was enjoying this duel it had bin awhile since he lasted dueled so this was some good practice. He glanced back over at Kaname and notices the girl behind him and saw her scar again he let his mind wonder from the duel abit to think why a young girl would have that massive scar on her face, he snaped out of his trance and looked over to Aran again that was starting his turn.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Aran drew a card from his deck and chooses a card from his left after adding the card to his hand making his hand 5..."I play Card Trader from my hand." Aran glanced at a card in his hand...."Haha..." Aran thought of Kimi as he played his next card with vigor..."I summon Ebon Magician Curren in attack mode!" Curran popped out on the field in mid-air before landing on her field as she held her whip on her shoulder ready to strike. Her eyes were trained on the enemy as she held her whip fondly.

Attack: 1200 Defense:0
Attributte: Dark
Type: Spellcaster
Level: 2
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:49 pm

Rune looked at his monster and laughed a little, then he set his glance back to Aran and motioned his hands and says, ''On with it.'' he grew rather impatient waiting on this boy that might actuly have a chance at beating him, ''I forsee this ending soon..'' he said as he waited for arans turn to progress.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Aran looked at Curran who stood like an iron wall dispite her small size and stature.."Alright, I'll end" Aran said as he caught Curran's eyes glancing at him as she shifted her eyes back on her opponent unimpressed. Aran thought irratably"She still doesnt respect me...." Aran slumped over motioning his hand...."Just go..." As Curran just grunted at Aran's inability to do something worthwhile this turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next