The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Doraemon
Doraemon

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am

Back in that medical room/lab place, Aden slowly awakes from his 'sleep.' He was actually off, as per by voice-command by Nash, which he was also turned online again... He looked around, examining his surroundings, wondering where he was and what the crazy-doc was doing to him while he was in sleep mode. He was sure that Nash wasn't a pedophile-cat lover. He didn't know what to say or what to do, so he just laid there, staring upwards.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 am

"Ok Aden first take a look at your new look, pointing a mirror at him" said Nash

Aden now looked more human like though he still had certain feline features, such as ears and tail, but those he could hide now if he wanted to

"ok time to run some tests Aden i want you to activate your claws, just imagine knives coming out of your hands" said Nash, "Once you get the hang of it i want you to cut down that slab of metal
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 am

Bacckkk ALL the way back to when Kuroda was wiped out by the society members, he is now back at HQ

"SIR Who the hells units were those Sir" said Kuroda covered in bruises, scars and wounds, he was quite banged up after the wipe out caused by the society

"Well sorry officer Kuroda but we have no clue who those people were or what they were after, they were not our men officer" said the chief

"BULLSHIT i think we both know who is behind this, the Society, only they could have gotten those disguises, last time i checked we didnt work with the resistance now did we" said Kuroda in a pissed off tone

"That may be true but.... we may be working with them from now on so such incidents wont happen again" said the Chief

"WHATTTT..... Chief you cant be serious after all we did to drive them out we going to let them back in" said Kuroda

"Hey, listen closely, the society can bring piece to this god forsaken chaotic city, therefore we are discussing certain terms with them, but for now our main enemy is the resistance, by the way did you happen to catch that duelist on the strange D Wheel" said the Chief

"No sir, we lost all trace of him, he suddenly just vanished out of thin air, none of the cameras caught anything" said Kuroda

"Indeed, very well Kuroda your off duty until your fixed up, until then take a break you need one" said the Chief

"Alright sir will do" said Kuroda

While Kuroda left he left with some supiscion since the Chief some how already knew that the culprit was on a strange D Wheel. He never told anyone that and only his men know and they havent told a single soul. Something was up and he was going to find out.

"Sorry body your going to have to put out a bit more effort still before we get that break of ours" Kuroda said to himself, "its time i start snooping".
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 am

"This is the perfect time to modify my deck" she thought loud. She set her suitcase onto the floor and clicked it open."Hmm a single deck and my opponents will know my every move after a while..." she said." luckily I have some extra side packs" she continued, begining to wrap them around her waist...

"Wonder where everyone is," she said a few minutes later, kicking aside a now empty suitcase.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:44 am

In his room in the Resistance base, a man in his mid twenties slowly woke up due to the fact that his COM-Link had continuously beeped loudly for the past 10 minutes. Sitting up, he gave a big yawn and blinked rather dully into space, taking a good few moments before he began to move again. "Ah hell." He said as he let out another yawn as he threw off the covers and picked up his COM-Link to see what they wanted him for. After blinking a few bit and wiping his face a couple of times until his vision focused, he read the orders on the screen.

"The Nova Program eh?" He said to himself. "Izzit time fer dat already?" He scratched his stubble chin briefly before he stood up to get ready. Reeve quickly threw on a clean shirt, vest and then put on his holster, and most importantly donned his hat before he set off into the hallways.

"Man, why they have ta call a meetin' durin' me naptime?" Reeve yawned for the third time since waking up as he half walked-half staggered down the hallway. As he made his way down towards the command center, he suddenly noticed that the light above Souji's door indicated that he was currently inside. "Now what is he doin' still in his room? He's a part of der Nova Program too." Reeve said curiously and decided to enter. Inside, he found Souji also asleep in bed. Looking around, Reeve found Souji's COM-Link flashing, but the sound had been for some reason or another been muted.

"Dag nab it." He swore. Reeve had his COM-Link modified by the commander to be unable to mute in-coming orders from the command center since he tended to sleep in all of the time, and yet here Souji was doing what he couldn't. Feeling peeved, Reeve pulled out his gun. He wasn't about to fire an actual loaded gun indoors, so he snapped it open and placed in a special bullet. Once the gun was loaded, he spun the gun in his hand for a brief moment before

BANG!

A very loud sound of gunshot equivalent to a cannon fire sounded as the bullet smashed into the wall two inches above Souji's head, red sparks shooting out from the hole like a flare.

"Wakey Wakey Sleepin' Beauty." Reeve said as he prepared a second shot if Souji still insisted on sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 am

Knowing full well that no one else but that sleepy-headed jerk would do something like this to wake him up was maddening. The very loud noise jerked Souji out of his sleep but he chose not to move at first. He opened his eyes to see the bullet hole with the sparks shooting out. Then let out a sigh.

"...dammit, Reeve. I JUST got back from a mission. What the hell do you want?"

Souji was rather pissed to be woken up after such a short time, but he knew that Reeve wouldn't wake him up unless it was something important...or just to be an ass. He hoped it to be the former.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:02 am

"Hey, if it were up ta me, we'd both sleep in as long as we want. Hope you got a good forty winks, because we about to get busy" Reeve said as he gave his gun one final twirl before shoving it back into the holster. Taking Souji's COM-Link, Reeve tossed it into the other member's lap. "Here. We got orders. Apparently them big shots are finally startin' the Nova Program, and dey need us to get to that meetin' and brief us in. Probably gonna take awhile yakkin orders at us too." Stifling another yawn, Reeve took a flask from inside his vest and took a swing, then shook his body a bit.

"Come on, git dressed already, 'less you wanna show up in lookin like that." Reeve said, even though his appearance wasn't exactly up to code either with his slightly wrinkled shirt and unshaven face.
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm

Matt looking at the Golden-winged dragon hovering over head wondered what was Aran's plan summoning that thing...nonetheless he chuckled

'' So....you have a little girl...and a oversized chicken....I wonder...Go ahead then! attack!''

Matt decided to not hesitate for his next move...
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:17 pm

"Dont underestimate my monsters." Aran said firmly. "I will use my trap." Aran flipped his card up. "I activate Reckless Greed! Ths card allows me to draw 2 cards for the cost of skipping my next 2 Draw phases." Aran drew his 2 cards and layed 1 in his magic/trap zone. "I'll lay this down and attack with Curran!" Curran attempted to lash her whip around Matt's static tuner monster. Aran awaited the
resullt of his attack.
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Matt smirked and said

'' Gracious Senior!~ Trap activate! Holy Barrier - Mirror Force!!''

Just then a giant flash of light absorbed the attack then unleashed it directly at the enemy monsters at full force
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

Aran watched as a thin beam tore through his monsters destroying them both in a matter of seconds..."Tch..." Aran held his arm up in reaction and to sheild his eyes from the light of Matt's barrier as it stirred up debris and caused Aran to slightly swerve....Aran recoiled and decided to lay another card down in his spell/trap zone..."Alright Im done." Aran said with a steady voice.
"I'll have to end for now."
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:42 pm

''My turn then! do to my card's effect i don't draw! I'll use the Speed Spell - Removal Gather!''

Just then a Crane grabbed both Static Flyer Thunder falcon and Lightning raven and removed them from play from Matt's Graveyard

Now.....this card removes 2 monsters from my Graveyard when I have 4 or more Speed counters then I randomly summon 1 to the field!''

The Toy Crane slowly moves down into the Remove from play warphole and then brings out Lightning Raven!
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

"Not so fast." Aran said calmly. "I knew you'd try to "shine" so I'll retailiate with this card!
Aran flipped up the card. "I activate A Rival Appaers! I can choose a monster on your side of the field and summon a monster from my hand equal to that monster's level. I choose your raven so I get to summon....Jinzo!" Just then a cybernetic android came up from the ground with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:16 pm

"...yeah, yeah..." Souji said rubbing his eyes. He was still a bit tired from his mission from earlier, but work was work. He didn't want to higher ups to get mad, besides, it was just a meeting. What could happen? He quickly put on his shirt and jacket while slipping on his shoes. His hair was a bit messy but a few run-throughs of his hands would set it back into place.

"Alright, let's get going before we're late." Souji got up and began walking toward the door, picking up his COM-Link as he passed by his desk. They both headed down the hall to the elevator to take it to the floor with the meeting room in it. Suddenly, Souji had an awkward expression on his face. He turned to Reeve and asked, "Hey Reeve...why did you wake me up? I thought you would've loved to see me get chewed out."
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:29 pm

"Yea, well I just woke up also, and I figured wakin' you up by meself would help me vent before headin' off ta see da boss I reckoned." Reeve said as he went with Souji into the elevator and punched the button. "I'm tellin' ya, them higher ups are workin us like horses on a prairie farm. If the Society don't git us in the end, all this here work and no rest will."

The elevator finally reached it's destination, and the two of them stepped off. Reaching into his pocket, Reeve took another swing out of his flask and gave a big sigh. "Well, looks like this here is more work fer the both of us."
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Matt laughed a little

'' You just made a grave miscaculatuion....I use my Raven to Parylize your set card! leaving you even more defensless..Next! i tune my Jolt Chick with my Raven to Synchro Summon...''

Just then a large gust of electric wind appeared surrounding the battle field...

'' Meet Static Flyer....Masked Thunderbolt!!''

As Matt spoke a large masked bird Struck the Field as it screeched
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:56 pm

"Come on, James... Why did you have to follow him alone..."

Tabor quietly moved through the streets, trying to keep his eyes on the figure he was tailing. It was bad enough that James had gotten captured so quickly, but it was worse that Charlie had vanished along with him.

It had taken him far too long to figure out what was going on. He had thought that it was just a long conversation, but when he had poked his head into the back rooms, the place was empty. There was enough of a trail for him to follow, but it had quickly vanished.

Though the tracker in James' Com-Link was still active, the signal continuously faded in and out. As it stood, the only reliable lead he had was the man he was following.

"You shouldn't be captured that easily... Besides, you had your deck with you, you shouldn't lose that easily... And Charlie, of all people... Just what the heck is going on..."
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:15 am

Commander Lester gave out a grin as he said "So, everyone's here." As he glanced around the room he gave out a sigh as one person he thought was going to be there was missing.

"Where is James Pearson?" Lester said giving out a sigh.

"He actually hasn't reported in from his last mission with Tabor sir." Jeffory said nervously "We'll get to the bottom of his whereabouts later and report them to you."

"Hmph, fine." said Lester, "Now then let's get down to business shall we ladies and gentlemen?" Lester walked to the center of the room "The Nova Program is going to be broken down like so."

Lester pulled down a projection screen and started to explain the Program.

"It was reported that the Society was making a D-Wheel that can match the speed of Mach Speed by collecting 12 Speed Counters on Speed World."

"They have blueprints of said Machine in their newly built Base." Wilfred said interrupting Lester.

"Yes, thank you Wilfred" Lester said slightly annoyed about being cut off. "Anyway as I was saying this is how it's going to go, we are going to invade and destroy that base while obtaining these blueprints so we can figure out why this Machine was created."

"Also reports show that a Duelist used one of the proto-types of this machine to elude authorities, his whereabouts are unknown as well." said Wilfred.

"*a-hem* Now we are going to attack this base from all directions, the Society will be caught off guard but keep in mind that once word reaches the center of the Base they will increase their manpower and initiate a counter attack." Lester said once again scanning the room. "Now then we may have the
element of surprise but this will not be enough to finish them off."

Wilfred clicked a button and a map of the Base was displayed "This map was taken by one of our spyplanes (little robot bird with camera) now we want at least 4 teams of 2 or 3 members to enter from all directions, after the first wave goes in a few minutes later the second wave of teams will go in as back up. Watch each others backs out there people." said Wilfred looking back at Lester.

"Now then I want everyone to have a partner, no Resistance member goes into this Mission alone, unless you are a Commander like myself and know you can take care of yourself." Lester said, "Now before I send you all out, are there any questions?" Lester glanced around the room looking for a response.

Last edited by Link on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

Deep within the forest, inside a log cabin, Mist is cleaning dishes in a sink making sure that her next treatment gets the best care that they deserve. Mist thought, "At least, I'm living in this life for you, Mom and Dad." All of a sudden, she heard something loud noise, slowly stopping in the forest. Mist thought, "Better go check it out."

~~~~~~~

In the forest, Izumi slowly groaned a bit thinking to himself, "Man, I might not be able to make it, as he groaned a bit from his sore joints, internal bleeding, and hunger." As Mist walked over to the location, she was astonished at the D-Wheel that was there. She thought, "Whoever rided this is probably dead right now, so...." as she looked over to the rider. Izumi responds, "...I know someone's there from rustling in the grass, bushes, and trees. Regardless, hello." Mist has a surprised and a worried look on her face as she carried Izumi onto the D-Wheel as she walked to her cabin, pushing the D-Wheel.

~~~~~~~

A few hours later, Izumi woke up in a bed, feeling as good as new. As he turned his attention towards Mist, he noticed that Mist is carefully looking through his cards. She smiled asking, "Oh, you're up? Anyway, what's your name?" Izumi silently becomes quiet after hearing the question. Mist slowly responds, "I know what you are thinking. "Why are you getting close to me?" It's simple, really, since I need your help in infiltrating a base?" Izumi slowly turned his head towards Mist, responding, surprised, "Really?" Mist smiled, responding, [color=orange] I need you to infiltrate Society HQ and Subbases. I notice that your deck can probably get through nearly all of their defenses. The only problem is that if you face an Archlord. Hence why I'm coming with you so that you don't fail."

After several minutes of discussion and having food, Izumi felt reenergized after eating so much food. He smiles then responds, "My name is Izumi. What's yours?" Mist nodded responding, "My name's Mist. Now, let's go." As both people left the house and went inside a garage, a large truck is parked inside. Mist responds, "Oh, right. I made some modifications to your D-Wheel so that it'll go at top performance, and both D-Wheels are parked in the back of the truck. I'll let you know when we need them. Now, let's go. As both of them entered the truck, trusting the information given by a friend of hers, and all safety precautions are accounted for, Mist stepped on the gas, and left the forest to the Society Subbase.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:21 am

Aden examined himself in the mirror, having seen himself for the first time, actually. He touched his face, noticing that he didn't really have the awesome cat fur to cover his metallic structure, but he had some sort of synthetic skin, very similar to human skin and stuff.

"Yes, Nash." He said, going through his AI system to visualize knives, such as the knives that many monsters would be wielding. He stared at his hands, waiting for something to happen. "What's supposed to happen again?" He asked, turning away for just a moment. As he turned away, short, but sharp blades popped up, gleaming. Aden turned his head back around quickly, missing them unsheathing from his hands and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:24 am

Rune raised his hand, \'\'What is the point of getting these blue prints what much diffrence is one D-Wheel going to do with the Societys plan?\'\' Rune sat up and looked around at every one, \'\'It just seems odd and very pointless to do this all for some blue prints.\'\' he set his gaze on Commander Lester \'\'Also.\'\' he added \'\'What base are we swarming. I suspect it will be a lab of some sort? The photos you have shown use dont really give off what to expect in this mission.\'\' Rune sliped back into the chair waiting for a responce from Commander Lester.

(aden now has the ablity to be a god mod ._.)

Last edited by Deivon on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:26 am

Matt chuckled a bit

'' I'll use my monster's effect! By removing a Static Flyer in my Graveyard I can destroy your cards equal to the removed monsters!!..now......Go! Destroy his field!-''

Just then...!

BOOOM! a giant Shooting star-like object struck the area where Matt and Aran were dueling.....knocking them clear off their D-wheels into the Crater....and their cards burnt to ashes
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:29 am

"very good Aden now we must quickly test and train you to use your other functions" said Nash

...................hours later.

"Great job Aden you have fully grasped how to use every function" said Nash, "we have been keeping you in secret because you will become our spy to invade the resistance."

"You will go in as a spy, the way to get in has to be on your own since we know there is a spy in the organization but we have yet to figure out who it is" said Nash, "Trust no one when you get there, and once successfully infiltrated you need to get to their main data base where you will hack it and bring back all the data in their"

"And one more thing" said Nash "Good luck"

Last edited by bombboy on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

"Yea, just one little question fer ya." Reeve raised his hand up. "Exactly what kinda guns should we expect them to shot at us in there? That's saying what kind of security and defense systems them folks will have protecting this here plans, and their manpower as well. Now I'm all good for a showdown, but I'd rather not open a door and find meself starin' down a barrel, if ya git what I'm sayin."

Reeve fiddled around with his gun, checking the parts to see if they were working correctly. "Oh, and on a side note, at the end of the mission I'd like ta ask you give everyone still alive and kickin' a week's vacation. Gotta catch up on me sleep, ya-know."
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:38 am

"Er...yeah, I second that." Souji said, "I'd rather go in there fully prepared and knowing what to expect."

Souji didn't like these types of missions, let alone going into the heart of the 'beast'. The Society HQ would be heavily guarded as well as booby trapped. Going in there blind would be suicide and Souji was allergic to death.

"Oh and...I also second the vacation part. Been a while since I've been on one...." Souji added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next