The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Izumi drew his next card with a brief smile on face stating, "Sometimes, you think that Spell would work in a typical situation, but the Frembell duelist has gotten the right steps going into this fight." He turned his attention to the Magician duelist, "Because, if you actually knew me, you would have guessed that I barely play my Spells unless I absolutely have to."

He reached for one of his cards stating, "By sending Resonance Dragon - Cypolea to the Graveyard, I can add 1 "Release Dragon" monster from my Deck to my Hand except for Release Dragon - Esthonylvia." He grabbed the selected card and stared coldly at the men stating, "Unfortunately for you, I got the pieces needed to summon one of my stronger creatures."

He slowly grabbed Resonance Dragon - Cypolea from his Graveyard and Release Dragon - Esthonylvia from his hand, and he put them in his deck box stating, "By removing those two cards from their respective locations, I'm able to Special Summon Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer." An ice dragon with a carved seal on it's belly began to rise behind Izumi staring a hole through the two cops. Izumi replies, "Any responses?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 cards in Hand, one of them is known as a "Release Dragon" monster.
Field: Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer, 2 face-down Spell and Trap cards

Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer
****** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "Release Dragon" monster from your Hand and 1 "Resonance Dragon" monster in your Graveyard from play. <rest is unknown>
ATK: 2000 DEF: 1500

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Still at Aden's duel...

"Alright, my turn! Get ready to lose!" He drew his card in an awesome fashion, like one would see on a television show about teenagers and adults playing a childrens' card game. He looked at the card and grinned.

"Fear the almighty Jester Lord!" He said, throwing it down on to his duel disk, watching as the monster itself rose from a glowing hole in the ground, all majestic and whatnot. It had a whopping 0 ATK and 0 DEF. "Scared, right?" He waited to see if his opponent would chain to its summon.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Looking a bit worried Frembell cop looked to the Magician cop with a worried look on his face since he had a feeling that this move was a big one

"Well do you got anything" Frembell cop said to Magician cop, "Ive got no face downs or anything so its up to you man, and im pretty sure this is going to be a big one"

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:52 pm

Back to Robot 16 and Aden's duel

"Hahahahaha jester lord is 0 atk and 0 def point monster that is useless if there is another monster on the field" laughed Robot 16, "surely there must be something wrong with you if you think i will chain to that useless piece of junk which surely reflects you" gloated Robot 16

the sparks started to die down as Robot 16 regain his composure, all robots built by Dr. Nash were originally planed to have been built in with some emotion chip, however this was quickly disbanded as it was seen to interfere with the duel and found quite useless, robot 16 is probably the last one in series to have a emotion chip. It is very strange for Aden to have emotions in the first place since he wasn't provided the emotion chip which is what puzzled Dr. Nash very much.
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Aden grinned as he activated a spell card from his hand.

"Cry of the Loner!" A howl was heard as a pale light surrounded his monster, it looked like it was sad, as if it was all alone on the field. Suddenly, it looked at the robot, angrily, suddenly getting more powerful! It's attack points began to increase dramatically, reaching up to a whopping 5000! "This card treats Jester Lord as the only monster on the field, so that means that its effect kicks in... Meaning that if you don't' have anything to save yourself with... You're through!"

Aden activates a Big Band shot from his hand, equipping it to his Jester Lord for good measure, in case his opponent had something up his robotic sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 pm

The magician cop looked to the frembell cop and said "Hehehe don't worry I'm prepared for an attack. Continue with your move scum, I have nothing for the summon!"

He gave a ready look aqt his face down card.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:01 pm

Back to Aden and Robot 16 duel

"hehehehe sorry But I DO" replied Robot 16, " i knew that you had an equip card from that previous monster so i had prepared a CYCLONE"

the F/D card suddenly flipped up turned into a Cyclone that spunned straight for Aden's equip card Cry of the Loner and was prepared to destroy it

"Ha do you have any response to this move Newbie", Said robot 16
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Izumi immediately responds, "Go Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer attack Defender the Magical Warrior. Ice Shattering!" as several ice shards blasted from Brisaer's mouth at Defender.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:07 pm

As the shards of ice headed straight towards the second cop's defender he raised his hand revealing a facedown card. "I activate my card! Half or Stop!" A man with two axes appeared in front of the large ice dragon and said "Choose your path".

"Hehehe, didin't expect that one did you? What's your decision scum?"

The cop waited for izumi to reply to his trap card.
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:13 pm

"I do, actually!" He revealed his face-down card, which turned out to be Emperor's Staff. "My cards can't be destroyed, but you get to draw one card. I'm sorry old-timer, but get ready to get blown to smithereens!"

Aden's field had a Jester Lord and a token on it. He had two face-up equip spells. He also had three cards in his hand. He set the three cards on to the field, giving his Jester Lord enough attack points to win, since it had more than twice the attack points of Green Gadget, the attack target he planned to attack.

"Now, Jester Lord, attack his Green Gadget!"
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:23 pm

"NOOOOOOOO" said Robot 16 as he saw his green gadget been torn to bits by the jester lords juggling balls

"IMPpposssiblleeeeeeee i had a plannn no possible, not,ergg, logic center breaking breaking shut down, shut down commencing....." said robot 16 as he faded out

Suddenly sparks flew and robot 16 nearly fell to pieces as parts of him flew off

Robot 16 0
Aden 4000

"A complete turn around amazing didn't expect this out of Aden" thought Dr. Nash, "most people have problems winning against robot 16 but to win it in a sudden turn around amazing, even if he did attack that metal slime do to an error its amazing over 4200 damage, crazy, the leader will definitely be pleased with this"

"Good job Aden on the duel you did well enough for today, ill take you to your room where you can rest" said Nash as he entered the room, " very good job indeed Im very happy with you young cat"
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Izumi slowly laughed, "You are just far too gullible. I pick Half." As Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer connected with his attack, Defender counter attacked destroying Brisaer in the process.

Izumi's Life Points: 4000 => 3400

Izumi immediately responds, "By destroying my monster, you activated it's dormant ability. When that card gets destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, I can add 1 "Illusionary Dragon" monster from my Deck to my Hand. As he added his monster to his hand, he thought to himself, "Let them continue with their suffering."

Izumi responds, "I activate Resonance Dragon - Coniaeuste's effect. By sending this card to the Graveyard, I can add 1 "Release Dragon" monster except "Release Dragon - Boliusearym" from my Deck to my Hand." He add the selected Release Dragon from his Deck to his Hand.

He responds, "My turn is over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hand: 2 "Release Dragon" monsters, 1 "Illusionary Dragon" monster
Field: 2 face-down Spell and Traps.

Resonance Dragon - Coniaeuste
*** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
If "Release Dragon - Boliusearym" exists in your Graveyard, increase this card's ATK by 1500 and this card's DEF by 2000. By sending this card from your Hand to your Graveyard, you can add 1 "Release Dragon" monster except "Release Dragon - Boliusearym" from your Deck to your Hand.
ATK: 0 DEF: 0

Seal-Shattering Dragon - Brisaer
****** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 "Release Dragon" monster from your Hand and 1 "Resonance Dragon" monster in your Graveyard from play. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Illusionary Dragon" monster from your Deck to your Hand.
ATK: 2000 DEF: 1500
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hmph My Move" said Frembell cop as he drew a card, "Perfect" he whispered to himself"

"I set one card down" said Frembell Cop, and there appeared a F/d card on the field behind Frembell helldog

"I then attack with Frembell Helldog, get him boy, get that Magiblade, payback for my magic card", said Frembell Cop

Suddenly the Helldog started charging at the Magiblade with fire breathing out of his mouth and lurched at Kaname's monster

"any response punk" said the Cop
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:41 pm

"Heh, of course I do, you don't think I'd leave myself wide open for your monster with stronger attack on the field? I activate my facedown card! MagiBladers Oath! I pay 800 life points to change my MagiBlade Flareos back to a warrior and his effect activates! When he's changed to a warrior I can destroy one monster on the field and I choose your helldog!"

Quickplay Spell - Pay 800 life points to activate this card. Chang the type of a faceup MagiBlader monster on your side of the field and activate it's effect according to the new type.

LP 4000-3200
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:44 pm

"Heh i planned for something just in case, I activate My Body as a Shield" said the cop as his face down card flipped face up and suddenly a body appeared in front of the helldog and blocked the flames

"I pay 1500 life points to prevent my monster from being destroyed" said the Cop

LP Count

Cop 1 2500
Cop 2 4000
Izumi 3200
Kaname 3200

"heh whats your response to that" said confidently the Cop

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:51 pm

Aran looked confused and disoriented..."Hey Jess Zombyra attacks your facedown monster." (Zombyra has 2500 and is equipped with a card that allows piercing damage) "Dont ya have a response or does it go through?" Aran waited for Jess to react or allow it. "Well if this hits you'll take some damage Jess." Aran said bluntly. "And if I hit enough its game in a nutshell...." Aran thought mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:54 pm

"Tch damnit I have nothing..." Kaname watched as his flareos was hit by a lightning bolt from the first cops card.

"You'll regret ever doing that to me." Kaname was ready to counter attack against the cop.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:59 pm

"Hahahaha, doubt it punk", chuckled the cop

"Now GO Frembell Helldog Attack Directly at Kaname" shouted the cop

The Helldog attack target now changed started charging forward at Kaname with breathes of fire
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 pm

Kaname let out a loud cry as the helldog had charged straight at him clawing him in the process. "AGHHHH!" Kaname dropped to one knee and began to pant as his life point meter dropped.

LP 3200-1300

He rose to his feet again and gave the coop an angry look and said, "Just wait till my turn... you will pay severly for destroying Flareos."
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 pm

"Moan all you want but it is going to be us Who wins this duel you punk garbage" gloated the cop

"hmm ill set one monster and one card facedown to end my turn" said the cop

Field 1 set card 1 frembell helldog, Magic and Traps one set card

Hand has 2 cards
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:14 pm

(If you wish to see my cards in their full size, check out my card thread here)

Souji looked at his opponent with a smirk on his face. He knew this guy seemed to be somewhat strong, but how good of a duelist was he? That was the real question and Souji was about to find out first hand.

Souji - 4000
vs.
Guard - 4000

"Alrighty, buddy. Let's get this over with!" Souji said as he raised his duel disk. He drew his five cards and then drew one more, "I'll start this off!" Souji scanned his hand thinking of his first move, when he quickly grabbed one card and put it onto his duel disk.

"I summon Mega Man X to the field in attack mode!" Suddenly a beam shot down from above and hit the ground, a flash of light and finally X appeared there with his X-Buster armed, waiting for anything.
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardX

"Next I activate the field spell S-Class Hunters! This boosts my monsters attack points by 200!" he placed the card in the field zone and watched as the area transformed into what looked like a high-tech base from the future.
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardSpell

"Now, X's attack points rise to 2000. Then I'll set 1 card face-down and I'll end my turn with that."

Turn End - 3 Cards in hand, 1 face-down card

"Well kid, prepare to lose. Soon the cops'll be here and take you in! I merely need to stall you until then!" the guard exclaimed, boasting to Souji.

"Sure they are, guy. I'll beat you in less than 4 turns with no problems." Souji retorted, snickering. He was trying to get under his skin, just like Creed was doing...and it seemed to be working. The guard seemed to be gritting his teeth and seething.

"Fine kid! You're going down! My move!" the guard drew and didn't even bother thinking before playing a card, "I summon Exiled Force to the field, and then use it's effect right away. It will tribute itself to destroy one of your monsters!" Suddenly, a group of armored thugs appeared and ran into X, destroying him and themselves.

"Now I'll place one card face-down and end my turn! Now what are you going to do, little man?"

"Is that all you got? During your end phase I activate a Quickplay Spell Card! Magnet Reverse! It special summons a rock or machine type monster sent to the grave this turn back to the field. So, X returns to the field!" The blue reploid was once again back on the field with a stern expression on his face.

"Tch..."

Turn End - 4 Cards in hand, 1 face-down card

"I'm up! Draw!" Souji drew and then decided on his strategy,"Alright! I summon...Zero in attack mode!" Suddenly, a red reploid made an appearance standing next to X with a smirk on his face and beam saber in hand.
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardZero

"Now I'll activate the spell card double summon! This allows me to normal summon another monster this turn. So without further ado, come on out...Axl!" Another flash of light, this time a black and white reploid stepped up with 2 pistols in hand and a strange x-shaped scar on his face.
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardAxl

"And finally I'll activate a spell! Force Metal! Now my 3 Hunters can't be destroyed by card effects for 2 turns!"
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardForce

Souji grinned with excitement, he was glad to see all 3 of his favorite cards out on the field at once. And poised to attack.

"Not so fast kid! I activate Waboku! Now I take no battle damage from attacks this turn. Tough break wasting your hand like that! Now I have the advantage on my next turn to turn this around!" the guard whiped the sweat from his brow.

"Heh..." Souji grinned still, undaunted, "...very well then, I'll set my last card face-down and end my turn with that."

Turn End - 0 Cards in hand, 1 face-down card

The guard drew his card and looked at Souji with a devilish grin, "I activate Ancient Rules! This lets me special summon a level 5 or high normal monster from my hand to the field! So I summon Millenium Shield in defense mode! Then I set 3 cards face-down and end my turn! Let's see you get around this defensive wall, kid!

Turn End - 1 Card in hand, 3 face-down cards

Souji drew for his turn, when suddenly, "I activate my trap! Skill drain! I pay 1000 life points to negate ALL monster effects on the field! Then to that, I chain my other two trap cards! Two Holy Elf's Blessing. With these I gain 300 life points for each monster on the field...twice! So that's 2400 Life points."

Guard - 4000 -> 3000 -> 5400

Souji looked at the guard, still with a smile on his face. "You don't seem to quite understand what I meant, sir. When I said I'd beat you before 4 turns, I meant my own. Now I'll activate my trap card, Hunter's Scramble! Which let's my three friends here...attack you directly this turn!"
S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 Th_CardTrap

" Alright guys! Finish this!" The three hunters jumped up into the air, over his Millenium Shield and towards the guard, each attack him with their own weapon. Suddenly, the loud beep from his life points hitting zero could be heard.

Guard - 5200 -> 0

Souji turned his duel disk off and looked over to Creed, "Hey, Creed! You done yet? We should probably get going soon!"

Last edited by Souji Seta on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Kaname drew a card for his turn giving him 4 in hand. For a moment he was silent and stood with no expression on his face until he said to the first cop "I'm sorry I have to do this to you but I'll need to borrow your monster. I summon my MagiBlade - DarkHorn!" A warrior with pale white skin and brown demonic horns appeared in front of Kaname when he pointed his finger towards the field.

"You will now recieve judgment. Any response cops?" Again the blank expression returned to Kaname's face.

The second cop said "I have no response, my defender will live through one of your puny attacks. how about you partner?"

MagiBlade - DarkHorn Lv 4 Dark warrior 2000-1000 Once per turn you can activate the folowing effect, change this card's type from a warrior to a spellcaster and gain control over an opponents monster until the end phase or change this cards type from spellcaster to warrior and gain control over an opponent's facedown
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:26 pm

"Damn sorry partner but no, dangit" said the Cop, "Go ahead do you worse"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:30 pm

Kaname had a delighted look on his face as the cops had no response to his summon. "First I'll activate DarkHorns effect to change him to a spellcaster! Then I'll use my spell card brain control! I pay 800 Life Points to gain control of a faceup monster!" LP 1300-500

Two large hands grabbed Defender the magical warrior and placed it onto Kaname's field leaving the second cop wide open. "Shit, this isin't good! I'm not gonna make it!" Shouted the second cop.

"Now, I'll activate my continous trap card, Call to the Blade! It gives all MagiBlades 200 attack and has them treated as warriors! I'll activate the effect of DarkHorn! I'll take your Frembell Helldog!" Kaname had pointed to the flaming dog and then his DarkHorn's eyes began to glow a dark purple and it's shadow had taken the form of a claw.

The claw began inching towards the cops card and it opend up it's palm putting it's hand around the card.

"Any response?"

MagiBlade Darkhorn 2000-1000 Once per turn you can activate the folowing effect, change this card's type from a warrior to a spellcaster and gain control over an opponents monster until the end phase or change this cards type from spellcaster to warrior and gain control over an opponent's facedown

While this card is face-up on the field all "MagiBlade" monsters gain 200 atk and their warrior effects. They cannot change to a spellcaster. There can only be one face up "Call to the" card on the field

Last edited by Kpemz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

the cop looked at his face down card and with a frown said, "No punk, damn stupid magiblade"

Now suddenly the dark hand grasped the facedown behind Frembell helldog and pulled it into the ground an making it appear again on the other side of the field.

"dammit just wait till its my turn again" said the cop

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next