The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
EHeroMatt

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:13 am

Just then Matt Sparkstar said to his opponent pointing at him

'' I'll stop the duel from here....but.... We'll duel again someday'' just then walked off to help the girl.

Warning: Use the chatbox if you have to use Out of Context text. Failure to comply will result in a one-day ban. If you need to know where the Chatbox is located, ask the question in the General Chat section. ~Ryu Kuze~

Last edited by EHeroMatt on Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:41 am

Jess brushed off some dust that had gotten on her dress. "I'm uh fine," She said finally getting a good look at the man. She held out her hand and began to talk.

"I don't believe we've met, I'm Jess". she looked over at the aran-boy and blushed realizing she had acted completely diffrent to the newcomer then she had to Kan and him.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 am

Aran was suprised at Jess' new disposition..."Why is she all of a sudden happy..?" Aran thought to himself..."Um...Jess are you sure your ok..? You dont need to lie down or rest or something..?" Aran said completely confused with this gentle and seemingly kind Jess..."I dont know if you've noticed but you just almost fell..I think you should take a nap or something...."Aran said out of complete concern...

Warning: Use the chatbox if you have to use Out of Context text. Failure to comply will result in a one-day ban. If you need to know where the Chatbox is located, ask the question in the General Chat section. ~Ryu Kuze~
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Rune got up from his bed somewhat shooken up by his dream and when to check out the kids duel. He slowly walked over the the door, opened it, and walked out, to see that they had stoped dueling, ''Umm.. Whats going on why did you guys stop. I couldnt have bin asleep that long.'' His disposition was different to them this time, he seemed alot kinder then he did just a few moments ago.

Last edited by Deivon on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:36 pm

Aran shoved Matt harde enough that he would stagger.."What's your deal??" Aran exclaimed. "She just got up and you shove her??!!" Aran looked at Matt with irrataion. "She's not even well enough to be out and about in fact before she wanted to duel me she was heading to her room ya jerk!" Aran was now staring at Matt. "I mean come on!" Aran looked at Jess then turned his attention back towards Matt. "Then you pull the douchest move in all doucheness! You challenge me to a duel when you saw me trying to help her! Threatening to turn me in for tending to my friend that might need immidiate medical attention!!" Aran's expression tightened "Who ARE you anyways????!!!" Aran said hysterically.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Izumi drew his respectful 6 cards and glanced threw them carefully. Izumi finally caught an eye on a Speed Spell that might trigger Hyperdrive, a program set inside the Duel Runner whenever the player gets 12 Speed Counters, the D-Wheel would speed up to great speeds. Izumi thought as he glanced at the card, "Maybe, it's luck of the draw, but if I have to use it, I will," as he stares at the Speed Spell:

Speed Spell - Count Up
[Normal Spell Card]
Activate when your Speed Counters are 2 or higher. Send any number of cards from your Hand to the Graveyard. Gain 2 Speed Counters for each card sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

Izumi slowly realized that there might be a way to escape, tried to think of the other Speed Spell to complete this combination. As he turned into the city, he finally realized and thought, "I would need Speed Spell - Overboost to get away, since I don't think I would be able to keep 5 cards in my hand to guarentee my escape. However, if I do have to use it, I would have to make sure that I have enough cards to use that effect to make sure I max out at 12 Speed Counters. 12 Speed Counters is all I need, regardless of circumstances."

Speed Spell - Overboost
[Normal Spell Card]
Gain 4 Speed Counters. During the End Phase, the number of your Speed Counters becomes 1.

Izumi slowly nodded and yells, "I activate Resonance Dragon - Coniaeuste's effect. By sending this card to the Graveyard, I can add 1 Release Dragon monster except Release Dragon - Boliusearym from my Deck to my Hand."

Izumi then replies, "Then I activate the effect of Shattering Dragon - Dialista. By removing a Release Dragon monster from my Hand, I can Special Summon this card from my Hand." An shard of ice began to shatter near Izumi as an ice dragon broke out of the ice and revealed itself onto the Field. Izumi then responds, "Then, I activate Dialista's effect. By tributing this card, I can Special Summon 1 Release Dragon monster that has been removed from play to my side of the Field. Come forth, Release Dragon - Esthonylvia" The ice dragon began to disappear, leaving the remains of ice forming into a ice dragon surrounded by 3 ice flowers. The ice dragon slowly descended towards Izumi's field and followed his summoner down the road. Izumi slowly smiled and then replied, "When Release Dragon - Esthonylvia is Summoned, I have to place 3 Frozen Flower Counters on this card. Then, I set 2 cards face-down on my side of the Field. However, during my End Phase, my dragon loses one of his Frozen Flower Counters due to his effect."

He slowly smiled and responds, "My turn is over."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hand: Speed Spell - Count Up, 1 other card
Field: Release Dragon - Esthonylvia, and 2 facedown Spell and Trap Cards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speed Spell - Count Up
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Spell_-_Count_Up

Speed Spell - Overboost
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Spell_-_Over_Boost

Resonance Dragon - Coniaeuste
*** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
<unknown text> By sending this card from your Hand to your Graveyard, you can add 1 "Release Dragon" monster except "Release Dragon - Boliusearym" from your Deck to your Hand.
ATK: 0 DEF: 0

Shattering Dragon - Dialista
**** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 “Release Dragon” monster or 1 “Resonance Dragon” from your Hand. By tributing this card, you can Special Summon 1 “Release Dragon” monster from your Removed from Game pile to your Field.
ATK: 1600 DEF: 1000

Release Dragon - Esthonylvia
******** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
When this card is Summoned, place 3 Frozen Flower Counters on this card. <unknown text> During your End Phase, remove 1 Frozen Flower Counter from this card. <unknown text>
ATK: 2000 DEF: 2500
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:52 pm

Rune was startaled by Arans new aditude, ''Woah woah woah, whats going on here?'' he asked, his eyes shifting to Aran Jess then to Matt and back to Aran, Rune thought to himself, ''Hmm, maybe that kids not so bad after all.. Defending his honor, heh.'' he waited for a reply from Aran switching his gaze randomly to the three kids.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:06 pm

"Jess was on her way to her room but then challenged me to a quick friendly duel. I accepted thinking she finally trusted me a little. As it progressed she grew more monotoned and played with more or less interaction speech wise. Then when I lowered my duel disk to check on her and ask her if she was alright, he came around the corner blaming me for hurting her and blackmailed me into dueling him. He said if I lost he'd report me.So I dueled him with all I got to try to finish as fast as possible to help out Jess but hejust shoved her and that's why I'm on this fartknocker's case now!" Aran finished as he called down and started looking through his deck and exchanging cards in and out of it looking a bit upset but calm while leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Rune grew a smirk as he looked to the boy called Matt, ''Is that so. Well thats not very nice now is it, heh.'' Rune grabbed Matt by the headand turned it so that he was partaly facing him, ''Have any responce to that ''Boy''?'' he said almost spitting in his face, ''I dont take kindly to backstabbers, well out with it.''
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 pm

Matt smacked the mystery man then he would shake his head

''Don't be so naive adem...'' he explained

'' I was just trying to help this lady out...besides, a hero must always save the damzle in distress.....''

He then looked back at the miss

'' Why hello, my name is Matt Sparkstar! The Spark of Justice! it is nice to meet ya..Jess? was it?'' he asked still a little injured from the effect damage

'' sorry for pushing ya.....I just didn't want ya hurt.'' he explained
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Rune was still holding Matts head so he violently jerked it so he was facing Rune, his eye was twitching alittle as he said angryly, ''Hehe, you should know better then to hit some one bigger then you.'' he un griped his hand from his head and pushed him back far enough so that he could lift his leg and kick him in the chest, as Rune did that he moved his hand over to his sword.
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Before his opponent reached for his sword a D-wheel busted into the area walls

Matt Smirked as he jumped onto his starspark D-wheel and said '' Well...seems my get away ride is here...later!''

he then raced off into the distance hoping one of them had the guts to race after him!

Last edited by EHeroMatt on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:42 pm

It's quiet in the Central Control room on that fateful day, Commander Lester walks into the room with a confident look in his expression. He firmly places a hot cup of coffee on a counter and shouts out "Initiate the Nova Program!"

Wilfred used the Resistance HQ's Intercom system "*click*Attention all Resistance members! Those who have been selected to partake in the Nova Program report immediately to the Central Control Room, I repeat, those who have been selected to partake in the Nova Program report immediately to the Central Control Room. This is not a test, this is the real deal, drop whatever it is you are doing whether it is dueling, eating, sleeping etc. I expect to see you all in 10 minutes. Thank you.*click*"

Commander Lester grabbed his Duel Disk and Dueling Deck, he had two decks holstered to his belt, one for Ground Duels and the other for Riding Duels, no one has ever seen his riding deck or his regular deck for that matter so his dueling skills are a mystery.

"Now Wilfred, I want this program to run as smoothly as can be, can I count on you to guide us the whole way?"

"Y-yes sir!" exclaimed Wilfred, "Your 19 other members should be arriving soon."

"Oh by the way, good job Wilfred." said Lester

It wasn't always Lester's character to give thanks but this was a special day for all Resistance members, this day could finally be the day that the Society goes down in flames.

"Now I must wait 10 minutes for these members to show up."

Last edited by Link on Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Rune's eyes widened as the D-Wheel busted in thought the wall, he jumped out of its way and watched as Matt drove off on it, ''Wow. Idiot.. Some ones going to have to explane how this hole got here.. Hmpt. Hey Aran why dont you follow him and show him what your made of.. Defend your Honor.'' Rune seemed like a diffrent man as he waved Aran off to go get a D-Wheel, ''Better hurry.'' he said waiting for Aran to leave.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Aran didnt think about it...he ran to snatch a Duel Runner whitch wasnt hard for someone of his "talents"......
"No way were gonna finish this!" Aran pushed the Duel Runner back to where he was a started to take a quick look at his deck filled with effect monsters, regular spells and traps as he hopped onto the Duel Runner saying " What a wack way to duel..." Aran revved the engine and prepared to take off after Matt to finish what HE had started..."No way I'm letting this slide."
Curran appeared by his side thinking...

Aran: "Huh?"
Curran: "I don't think you should do this."
Aran: "Funny coming from you." as he slipped on the goggles and gloves on the runner.

Pikeru floated a little past Curran in a fanciful fashion with a with a look of worry.

Pikeru: "She has a point! You dont even know how to duel on a bike!" she exclaimed frantcally.
Aran was ready to duel weather he was prepared to duel or not.

Aran: "I'll just ask my new friend to give me some pointers."
Aran turned towards the stranger as he asked..."Hey how I duel on this thing?"
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:26 pm

Rune looked at Aran oddly, ''Was he talking to him self just now?.. hmm well id better give him some speed spells.'' he thought, ''Hmm.. Really? Sorry to tell you i never got into speed duels so i never really learned how..'' Then he smiled, ''But that doesnt mean im completly clueless.'' He pulled out a box of spare cards and pulled out some odd looking magic cards, ''These are speed spellsthese are the only spells you can use during a trubo duel.'' he handed the cards to Aran, ''The only way you can use the speel spells is if you have a certan ammount of speed counters that you gain after every stand-by phrase I belive. Oh yeah take these.'' he handed him a Syncro monster and a tuner monster, ''I know you dont like Syncros but they will help out great. Now go on and defend your honor.'' he pushed him away over to his D-Wheel, ''Go kick his ass for me. Hehe.''

(the cards Rune gave you can be what ever you want because i know nothing about speed spells and the syncro can to cause im cool like that lol)
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Aran burned off after Matt in a blaze of heated speed as he looked at his cards exchanging them as he found that the Duel Runner handled well enough for him to adjust his deck on his way to Matt...

Curran squinted as Pikeru was wide-eyed as he looked at the new cards he got from...Aran's eyes turned to slits and he sighed.."I did'nt even get his name...." Aran finished up as he closed in on Matt

Curran and Pikeru both nodded and disapperared as he slipped the new Syncho monster into his "Extra deck and the tuner in his main deck."

"Hey! Wait, hold up!!" Aran called to Matt.
"I'm not letting you get away with trying to blackmailing me!"

"If I dont start standing up for my self now It'll never stop..." Aran thought to himself.
"This isnt about him shoving Jess or even about me...a guy like him just needs to be knocked down a couple of notches!" Aran thought firmly.
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Matt would smirk seeing Aran ride after him

'' Hah! I guess a novice Speed Dueler would work....time for a practice run...Activating Speed World 2!''

Just then the entire area was shrouded by a purple field.

'' Let's make this interesting...we start out with the same field like our unfinished duel...but we draw 3 cards from our speed decks! and not to mention we get to keep the same graveyard and life points!...next..we start out with 4 speed counters.....it was YOUR turn before too..''

Hand: 3

Matt: 3200
Aran: 4000
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:07 pm

"so thats what those face downs are ehhh" thought Dr. Nash, "Well lucky me"

"First i draw, Then I play TEMPEST" Shouted Nash

A huge storm appeared on the field and started to blow everything away

"Any response my friend Adachi" said Nash
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Rune smiled and turned around to see if Jess was still thare, ''Hey are you ok?'' he asked with an almost emotionless tone, ''From what they said you took a prity bad fall.'' He looked at the broken wall and back to Jess, ''Whats you name any way i never got it.'' he asked then he leaned back next to the broken wall waiting for her to reaspond.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:12 pm

"Hmph nice move punk a 2000 atker on the first turn, but not good enough" said Kuroda

"I DRAW" said Kuroda

"time for you to meet the harsh path of the warrior my scum bag friend, I first summon Marauding Captain in Attack mode then using his effect I summon Exiled force" said Kuroda

Instantly it appeared a knight leading an army then suddenly he called in reinforcements those reinforcements were the exiled force card. Instantly behind him there were a group of mercenaries ready for blood.

"then i tribute exiled force to destroy your ice dragon any response punk" said Kuroda

Marauding Captain
Your opponent cannot select another Warrior-Type monster you control as an attack target. When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster from your hand.
ATK/ 1200 DEF/ 400

Exiled Forces
You can Tribute this card to destroy 1 monster on the field.
ATK/ 1000 DEF/ 1000
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Adachi's eyes grew wide, ''I got nothing to stop that..'' A heavy wind passed by Adachi as it blew away his face downs and his A-Cell Incubator, they stattered and were placed into Adachis graveyard, ''Well hurry up lets get this unnecisary duel finished.'' Adachi seemed to know Alexander well he guessed that he probaly wouldnt let him leave the compound and he had already susspected him of cheating, he was alot more intelegent then he was acting.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:24 pm

As the ice dragon self-destructed, Izumi responds, "I activate Absolute Regeneration.

As the trap card flashed in front of Kuroda, Izumi responds, "Go ahead and continue your turn."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hand: Speed Spell - Count Up, 1 other card in Hand
Field: 1 facedown Spell and Trap card
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Absolute Regeneration
[Normal Trap Card]
Activate only when a WATER monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. During the End Phase, <unknown text>
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm

As Creed walked away, Souji seemed to be lost in thought as he headed to his room. Something at the base felt...off. He wasn't quite sure what it was. Maybe it was nothing at all, just his imagination playing tricks on him. Either way, he was too tired to sort it out right now. Maybe after a good rest, he'd be able to discern what was going on. He always did find it weird though, he always seemed to be very drained after dueling no matter how long the duel was or whether he won or lost, he'd always feel the same amount of fatigue.

"Guess it's time to get some rest ..." he said sluggishly as he trudged down the hall towards his room.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:32 pm

"Heh I already knew you had nothing to counter that and now ITS TIME TO FINISH THIS in the best way possible in the most humiliating way possible, MWHAHAHAH, in a FTK, First Turn Kill if no one knows this by now" though Nash

"Its TIMES UP FOR YOU, I first play my field card CHRONO SPHERE, in here my time has halted to a complete stop and my time monsters are no longer effected by their first effect and i may freely choose their second effect" shouted Nash

"then I play TIME PROBE and choose its Future Effect, which then allows me to summon TIME SENTINAL. THEN I TUNE FOR CHRONOS MASTER OF TIME and I choose his Past Effect which allows me to RE-SUMMON all monsters used to tune for CHRONOS MASTER OF TIME. WELCOME BACK TIME SENTINAL AND TIME PROBE. Mwahahahaha

"ALL OUT ATTACK MY MONSTERS" SHOUTED NASH

Suddenly all the monsters slowly turned on then charged forward, first Chronos Master of Time Shot a ball of energy out of his staff

Then Time Probe rammed itself straight through Adachi

And Then Finally Time Sentinal Grabbed out its guns and shot a ton of holes in Adachi

LP
Nash = 4000
Adachi = 0

Chrono Sphere - Field Spell - Though a player may end his turn, no turn has actually gone by, All time monsters have their first effect negated and their controller may choose whether to activate their future effect or Past effect

Time Probe - when this card is summon, flip summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future effect - Special summon Time Sentinal when this is special summoned again
Past Effect - not revealed yet

Lvl 3
Machine/Time/tuner
Atk- 800
Def -800

Time Sentinal
when this card is summon, flip summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future Effect-not revealed
Past Effect- not revealed

LvL 5
Machine/Time
Atk-1500
Def-1500

Chronos Master of Time
when this card is special summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future Effect - Not revealed
Past Effect - summon all monsters that were used to tune for this monster

LvL 8
Machine/Time
Atk - 2500
Def-2500

Last edited by bombboy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next