The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Duive
Duive

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:09 am

Aran hurried to follow still looking at the device just pondering the possibilities it holds..."Ubernees free gear!" Aran was soon sprinting to keep up with Kan he'd fallen so far behind them...."Where do you put this thing?" Aran looked at his pants then his shirt and then decided to stuff it in his pants pocket and speed up to keep up with the others.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:18 am

*Bzzrggg* *clunkkkkk* *grrrreehh* slowly Robot 16 started to move and build up steam

"My move" replied Robot 16 he draws his hand and his sixth card

"Best move combination and chance of winning percentage with this move is at 88%" said Robot 16, "playing move". "I play Machina Gearframe atk 1800 def 0".

Suddenly a machine soldier appeared raising its fist ready to fight

"I activate Machina Gearframe effect and add Machina Fortress into hand". Then suddenly the monster stretched out its armed and reach into the deck grabbing a single card.

"I then discard Machina Fortress and Red Gadget in order to special summon Machina Fortress".

Suddenly a red gadget and a metal tank appeared and was suck into the graveyard, and then the metal tank appeared again on the field.

" I then equip Machina Gearframe onto Machina Fortress and play the magic card Unity of Family, If all of the monsters in your Graveyard are of only 1 Type, all face-up monsters you control of that Type gain 800 ATK." "Machina Fortress attack Aden's face down."

A giant tank like machine appeared lurching forward with a machine soldier equipped to it as part of the machines arm and a group of tiny monsters appeared in a circle and from the center of the circle a beam of light came forth and hit the giant tank machine

Machina Fortress atk 3300 def 1600

The tank then started moving towards Aden's facedown monster and looked as if it was going to run it over

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 am

As authorities go around streets looking around for any suspicious activity, in an alley, Izumi is trying to find a way into a store, getting some food before moving to a different location in the outskirts. "Hopefully, there's some way to get inside, without being noticed by the authorities," thought Izumi before breaking open a door to a back room leading to a freezer at the end of the hall. Izumi thought, "This seems too easy though...", as he peered through the room. At the near corner of the wall next to the door, Izumi noticed a camera currently staring at the freezer. As the camera started to turn it's attention towards a door, Izumi threw a rock at the camera, knocking out the lens.

Izumi thought, "Phew, that was a close one. Now though...is there anything else that might set off the alarm, but there's nothing out of the ordinary." As he walked into the room, he looked around briefly before an alarm began to sound. Izumi thought, "Damn it," as he ran out the door. He immediately turned and ran down the alley wondering to himself, "How long will it take before the authorities to get here? Man, I need to find a hiding spot fast," as he ran past a couple of open empty dumpsters. He briefly stopped and looked at the dumpsters wondering to himself, "Yeah, it might be best to hide here." He jumped into the dumpster, closed the dumpster, and sat down.

A couple of minutes later, he heard several people talking near him, and kept to himself while he continued hearing the chatter coming from outside.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:41 am

Jess happily takes the com-link and wraps it around her right ear."Thissl be useful", she thought.

As she was listening to Kan she couldn't help but notice the creepy boy staring at her again, When Kan was finished talking she hurried along with him.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:58 am

Kaname walked through the many, twisting turning halls again until they reached the left side of the HQ, the member's private quarters. "You both know to much, we cannot allow you to leave us now, I'm very sorry you were dragged into this and that I was the one to do it. I've been fighting since I was about your age too, don't worry everything will be fine. Hand me your COM-Links for a second."

He took their COM-Links and registered his COM's ID into the programing. "There we go, now you call me whenever you need me. You two can also register each other's numbers if you'd like." He gave a quick smile to the children.

"Here we are, these will be your rooms in the HQ from now on, you can do whatever you like in them. I've arranged for them to be right next to each other seeing as you only know each other as of now."
Kaname pointed to two rooms which were side by side and then he started walking away.

His voice echoed down the hall. "I've got some urgent business to attend to, feel free to contact me if you need anything at all. Do some exploring, or take a rest. It's all up to you now. I'll contact you later if anything comes up, if you don't here from me report back to the testing facility tomorow morning at 10 am. That's when training starts every day. Ciaooo~"
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:21 am

"What did I do, huh?" Aran thought as he picked up on Jess' dislike of him....Suddenly a split figment of his conciousness appeared as Ebon Magician Curran.
Curran spoke in an annoyed harsh kind of voice...
Curran: "You should knock her block off!!" Curran started to air box
Aran looked at her with distaste...
Aran: "No Curran just no..."
Just then a light brown staff with a shiny orb tapped Aran on the head.

Pikeru: "Just go talk silly. She thinks your weird cause your always alone!"
Pikeru smiled as she continued talking to Aran in a familar steady voice.
Curran: "......."
Curran: "Both of you are wussies...."
Curran: "That's why we lost....humph."

Aran sighed as he ignored the two bickering girls and looked ahead towards Jess thinking.
Pikeru: "Well your call...."
Pikeru poofed out of Aran's sight....as Curran turned and poofed away as well after saying
Curran: "I will never understand what that dorky bookworn sees in you your too soft."
Curran shot him one last indifferent glance over her shoulder before poofing away.
Aran: "Pikeru's right....but Curran made sense..."
Aran shook his head as he approched Jess with a calm demeneor...
Aran: "Hello...Jess was it?"

Last edited by Duive on Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:27 am

Kaname made sure the kids had gone into their rooms before he had left them fully. He began to walk towards the Central Control Room, where he could communicate with the Commander about a pressing issue which he carried on his mind all day when he had met Aran and Jess for the first time.

"What would the commander want with these poor children anyway? Why did I have to be the one to drag them into this whole mess? Damnit all! I Need answers now. I'm still confused about this Nova Program and why the commander needs so many specially trained soldiers? Can't he just use the men we already have? Oh well, it's nice to finally get back into the swing of things, I hated my desk job. I was meant to fight these Society scoundrels!

Kaname stormed his way through the halls until he made his way to the outside of the CCC, the large metal doors opened in front of him and behind them was the commander sitting behind a desk on a large platform with 6 other desks lower than his with six other people working below him, his personal data squad. The commander had been one of the top duelists of the city in his prime, but now he prefers to stay behind the scenes and watch the evens unfold.

Kanane walked into the room, stood infront of the many desks and gave a salute to the man he had admired most in the city, the commander. "Commander! I Kaname Kurasachi request your private attention sir! Kaname stood at arms awaiting the approval of the commander to talk to him privately
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am

Commander Lester looked at Kaname with a confused look, "Hmm? Who are you?"

Wilfred, the previous Commander's assistant told Lester "*a-hem* that is Kaname, you asked him to recruit members for the Nova Program, remember?"

"huzzah? OH! Right, well yes, um Kaname was it?" What did you need to speak to me about? These kids giving you a hard time or what? Speak up boy I haven't got all day."

The way Lester talked sounded like he was grunting all the time but really he just had that Lumberjack look. He was well built, had a full beard and mustache although he was Bald he wore a hat to keep from being laughed at. His appearance always changed but today he was wearing Hiker Gear as if he was going to a Mountain retreat.

"Wilfred, make sure you take care of this Nova Program details, I want to launch this program as soon as we can." said Lester

"Yes sir!" said Wilfred "I'm sure glad I have Lester as my boss this time, Reeve always forgot my name and never respected my work *sigh*" thought Wilfred as he filed through paperwork.

Last edited by Link on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:47 am

Jess stares at him for a few seconds and then when he begins to talk she knocks Aran out of the way and runs into her room.A click is heard from the doors lock.

"Alone at last" She thought and then gave a sigh.....She looked around the place for all possible exits and then retreated to the bed." "Hmmm....I feel like exploring this place....."

When she thought she heard nothing in the hallway. She opened the door as fast as she could and sprinted As fast as she could When she slammed right into Aran."Whats he still doing out here" Was her last thought before her face had a formal introduction to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 am

Kaname had looked into the commanders's eyes with a serious look with. "Sir! I need to know the full details about the Nova Project! Please tell me everything. I don't like not knowing what I'm doing I trust you fully sir, but... I just wish to know the purpose of the two children being selected as prospects for this program! They shouldn't have been sucked into all of this! Was there no other substitute for them?"

Kaname had grown feelings of sorrow for the children as he too had been recruited for the society at a young age. It had taken away so many years from his life and he had been taken away from his friends and family.

"I have given everything I am to the resistance to standup and fight the grip that the society had so placed upon this city! In this time of chaos, we must fight harder and be stronger united than ever before. I need to know why I was chosen to lead the program and what exactly I am training these people for."

Kaname had ignored that the other people sitting in the desks had focused on him during his outburst and had all of his focus on the commander waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 am

Aran saw her fall and cringed as she "met" the floor properly. He started to just leave her be and lean agaisnt the wall but.....Remembering what Pikeru (his better judgement) told him, he offered to help her up...He walked over to her with a concerned yet confused look on his face...."Um you ok...?" Aran reached for her arms as he would attempt to grab them and pull her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 am

"Hmm you want to know the full details on the Nova Program eh?" said Lester with a grin. "I dont think it's such a good idea since you have a personal interest in these kids, it could compromise the Mission."

Lester folded his arms and started to pace around the Central Control room, as he made a full 360 degree circle around the Desk he looked at Kaname and said "I am sorry but I must decline your request on the information about this project."

Lester can see Kaname's eyes fill with fustration..."Listen kid, just keep doing what you are doing for us and everything will be fine and dandy, if you ask me, don't worry about those kids they'll be fine." said Lester as he was about to leave the room and go off to god knows where when Jeffory stopped him.

"Sir! We have just gotten a report from our spy, *mumblemumblemuble*" Wilfred whispered the information to Lesters ear and the expression on Lester's face meant that it wasn't good news.

"Well this is unfortunate, Jeffory continue with the Nova Program details I want to initiate this Program by tomorrow." said Lester as he walked out of the room.

"Kaname, it's late, get some rest and tell the kiddies to go to sleep too, it's passed their curfew." Lester said waving behind him as he walked away.

"Before you go to sleep for the night Kaname, there's an urgent matter I would like for you to attend to, there's some activity going on on the East side of Domino City, apparently someone tripped an alarm and is hiding somewhere from Authorities." Wilfred said trying to console Kaname, "I would like for you to go down there and see if the person is a Resistance Member gone Rogue, since we never go to East Domino City." Wilfred posted the directions on Kaname's COM-Link and sent him on his way.

Last edited by Link on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:01 am

As aran offers his hand to her she grabs it and pulls herself up.."Thanks", She said,"Sorry about pushing you over." She turned her head and blushed a little..."Sorry about the way I've been acting. To make it up how bout we have a duel." She looked up and smiled up expectantly, Thinking the answer was obvious."In fact", She continued," I dont think you and those other guys have even seen me duel yet have y'all."
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:14 am

"Sure havent but I'd like too" Aran said while scraching the back of his head. "I'll duel where ever so name the spot." seeing as she was finally standing still in front of her he moved around her while his eyes focused on her head he said..."Man you know what you what? I...think you're taller than me Jess...." Aran attempted to put the side of his flat hand close to her forehead then back to his and repeated twice..."You are taller...but only by a few inches."
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 am

Jesses left eye twitcheed as he began to walk around her..After he was finished talking She began to walk toward the opposite end of the hallway,"This hallway seems to be plenty big enough", she said as she reached for the side pack she was wearing for her deck.

"Hell i wonder how they keep this place hidden" She continued, She placed her deck into the side of her duel disk and held it up,it caught the light and flashed a brilliant Crimson."Hmm i hope this is fun" She said and grinned."Heh heh..this is so dramatic",She thought to herself.

As she was walking toward her destination her foot caught the hem of her dress and she tripped Thus feeling that the ground had to be reintroduced.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:39 am

Aran stood as he put on the duel disk he accidently ended up keeping he slipped it on and placed his deck in..."I know your good so dont hold back, alright?" Aran's stance screamed confidence as he shifted his weight to his back leg and drew his 5 cards in slow fashion studing each one. "Ok! It's go time!" Aran had a friendly competitive smile as he let her have the choice..."You decide who's first."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 am

Kaname was very displeased with what the commander had given him as an answer to his query about the Nova Project walking out of the Central Control Room he thought. "Damnit! This whole walk down here was a waste of time?! I can't stand not knowing what's going on around here! I don't want to rush into something that can potentially harm these people under my training program. Everyone doges questions about this thing and I can't take walking around like a fool. The commander said that the kids and everyone else would be fine so I'll try and put my worries behind me for now. As for this mission, it seems like a potential rescue from the society's dogs. Wether or not it is a resistance member I'll be able to crack my knuckles on these cops a bit."

Kaname walked down the hallway with a devious look on his face as he was checking his deck box attacked to a tight leather pouch on his sleeve. "Hmm, I'll go to my room and get my slim duel disk, It seems better fit for this mission than the large clanky ones we use here." Kaname returned to his quarters and picked up the rest of his belongings he would need. After that he began walking towards the back exit of the HQ that lead to East Domino City and began walking to the coordinates that Jeoffry had posted into his COM-Link.

"Heh, I know exactly where this is. But where should I start looking?" Kaname thought on his way as he was walking towards the area where the police were dispatched too. "Got it! I'll use Bird's EYE on our satellite to see where the cops are looking now and I'll start around there."

Kaname had uploaded satellite images to his COM and assesed the situaltion. "Huh...? They're near the Express Mart? I wonder why?" He slowly crept into a building that was near the back entrance to the store, found a good spot where he could see all the goings on of the police from a nearby window and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 am

As she got up brushing herself off, Her frown turned into a smile.She turned back and held out her duel disk....She drew five cards from her deck and looked back at aran..."Hmmm...ill go first" As jess drew another card she she smiled at her first draw."Perfect...."

Jess set one monster card onto the field and set three cards into her magic/trap zones.

"I can tell this is going to be fun" she said as she ended her turn
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 am

Aran drew a card from his deck and added it to his hand.."Ok here we go..." Aran looked at another soon to be signiture card..."I'll summon up..Injection Fairy Lily in attack mode!" Lily sailed onto the field and held the giant needle to her side she looked happy as ever or at least happy to be out of that casket of a deck. "Ok now I'll activate the spell known as Heart of Clear Water and equip it to Lily." Aran then lays 2 cards facedown in his magic/trap zone." Thats it your up."
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:14 am

"Hmm" She said as she drew another card..adding the third card to her hand."today seems to be my lucky day ..good thing you drew a monster like that"
She activated the card hand severing from her hand, And watched as a small samurai with an orange head appeared and began to attack both players hands with his sword.

------------------------------------------------------

Hand severing
Both players send 2 cards from their hands to the Graveyard, then draw 2 cards from their decks.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:22 am

Aran saw his remaining hand get snatched by a orange blur as his duel disk pushed 2 new from the top of his deck prompting him to draw. "Alright you got me on that one." he admitted as Aran awaited the rest of Ako's move as he saw that the samurai was gone...."That little dude was fast and swift...." Aran thought to himself. "That was a good move none the less."
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:25 am

discards two of her insects as and draws two more...."perfect" She said...She placed one more monster in in the fourth slot of her duel disk and placed another card in her magic trap zones...

"I end my turn...."
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:33 am

Aran draws a cards from his deck for a total of 3 cards in his hand...Aran glances at his hand as he selected a card with no second thought his selection was without hesitation. "Oh yeah no doubt about it." Aran thought as he snatched the card from his hand." I summon Zombyra the Dark!" Zombyra landed from the air and crossed his arms...."in attack mode!"
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:45 am

Aran activates a spell from his hand..."Alright now I activate Big Bang Shot and equip it to to Zombyra. Thanks to this puppy of a spell, Zombyra gets a 400 point boost and when its attack is higher than a defense position monster when it attacks, you take damage equal to the difference in points."Aran thrusts his hand towards Jess' facedown monster..."Zombyra attacks your monster!" Zombyra leapt into the air and came down towards Jess' monster with a kick from da heavens! "Zombyra's attack power should do the trick...." Aran thought to himself....
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Back in that room with Aden and the dueling robot 16...

"Oh no!" He shouted, watching his poor monster get run over by a massive tank-like monster. The monster flipped face-up to be Iron Blacksmith Kotetsu- a beast-warrior type flip-effect monster that was now being trampled and ran over by the Machiner's Fortress.

"Tch..." The cat clicked his teeth, watching it explode and whatnot. "Well, at least I'll get an equip spell card!" A card popped out of the deck slot and he pulled it out, nodding. "Whoa, that was cool, how'd it do that...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next