The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka Empty
PostSubject: New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka   New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 am

Name: Rune Kazuka

Apperance:
New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka GreedBlackHeart

Bio: A mostly out going and carefree guy. A tough guy on the out side but really soft on the inside, doesnt do well with new people he has a smug and disrespectful aditude to them, tho he is really nice to his friends. Before all the stuff happened with the Socity and the Resistance he was a really good friend with Kaname Kurasachi. He followed him almost every where and took after him in alot of ways. He always had a passion for dueling as well. He always carrys his sword strapped to his back. One day he he was bored and missing his friend, he thought he sould join the Resistance. He signed up and we start from here.

Deck Type: Burn/Stall/Remove From Game. Likes to sit back and wait for the kill.
Back to top Go down

New Resistance Recruit - Rune Kazuka
Page 1 of 1