The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit   Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:00 am

Name:Jess Varya

Appearance:Jess has shoulder length dyed black hair.Currently wearing a long yellow strapless dress.She Also has a rather noticeable scar running across the left side of her face. Has heterochromia, and as a result she had a brown eye on the right side of her face and, Oddly, A purple eye on the same side as her scar.

Bio: An eager new recruit for the resistance, Jess feels rather Insignificant compared to the other members of the resistance.She is primarily Polite to others, However when she duels she seems to become a darker person.

Deck type:Jess mainly uses an insect deck with 3 or four non-insects in to support it. She has other deck types she uses according to her mood.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit   Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 am

(I'll be posting any additional details i can think of in this post right here)

Additional details

Height/5"11
Back to top Go down

Jess varya-The upcoming new recruit
Page 1 of 1