The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Rune's Custom Card's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

Rune's Custom Card's Empty
PostSubject: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:20 am

~Dimensional Cost~
Continous Trap
For Each card that is sent out of play, The controler of the card loses 300 life points.

~D.D. Gift~
Quick-play Magic
Gain 300 life points for each card that is in your removed from game zone.

~Dimensional Defender~
Level 6 Monster
Attack: 0 Defense: 2600
Dark-Type Feind/Effect
Effect: When this monster is is summoned, it is switched into defense position. As long as "Dimensional Fissure" or "Macro Cosmos" is in play cards on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by card effects.

~D.D. Resonator~
Level 3 Monster
Attack: 900 Defence: 1800
Dark-Type Tuner/Effect
Effect: If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you may also use monsters that are removed from play as Synchro Materials, if a monster was summoned this way, negate the Effect of the Monster that was summoned.

~Dimension Feeder~
Level 9 Synchro Monster
Attack: 2100 Defence: 3000
Dark-Type Dragon/Synchro/Effect
"D.D. Resonator'' + 1 or more non-tuner Monsters
Effect: When this card is Synchro Summoned, select and activate an effect of a monster used for this Monster's Synchro Summon. Once per turn you can pick up and remove up to 3 cards from the top of your Deck from play to select and remove cards from your opponent's Field, Hand or Graveyard equal to the number of cards removed by this effect, if this effect was activated, this card cannot declare an attack until the end of your next turn.

Last edited by Deivon on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 am

I made these card pictures for him!

Rune's Custom Card's 1ze8n0z Rune's Custom Card's 2w206yd
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 am

I would try and work on Tuner of Dimensions effect, since if you use it to synchro summon Dimensional Feeder it would negate it's trigger effect to select an effect of a monster it used as a synchro material.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

Link wrote:
I would try and work on Tuner of Dimensions effect, since if you use it to synchro summon Dimensional Feeder it would negate it's trigger effect to select an effect of a monster it used as a synchro material.

It probably wouldn't be used very often or it just wouldn't be used to Synchro Summon the Dimensional Feeder. At least that's not a tactic I'd try, because the second I have Dimensional Feeder out - or any Synchro for that matter - I'd use their effect if I could.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:35 am

The thing is, Dimensional Feeder can only be synchro summoned with Tuner of Dimensions...so really it's a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:40 am

Link wrote:
The thing is, Dimensional Feeder can only be synchro summoned with Tuner of Dimensions...so really it's a moot point.

Ah, you're right. I was always bad at reading effects to a card (LOL PUN), but I guess you could just use Tuner of Dimensions' effect if you're in a desperate situation, like you desperately need a strong monster on the field and you don't have many other monsters you can use at the moment, if any. Just one of those "what if" situations, which is exactly what seems to make people lose a duel even quicker because of how specific the circumstances have to be. Yugi's deck overused that concept, and frankly I'm surprised he won so many duels. Damn that "heart of the cards" BS.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 am

It just kind of defeats the purpose of synchroing that Feeder. Hmm maybe just get rid of the "When this card is Synchro Summoned..." bit and just stick with a Ignition Trishula for now.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:48 am

Link wrote:
It just kind of defeats the purpose of synchroing that Feeder. Hmm maybe just get rid of the "When this card is Synchro Summoned..." bit and just stick with a Ignition Trishula for now.

Trishula? Speaking of which, an interesting combo is to use this card on it, then just re-Synchro to use its effect again. A deck that does something like that would probably be dependent on Trishula, though.

Also, now I see what you meant made it pointless. I thought you meant the "remove cards" effect, not the "when this card is Synchro Summoned" effect. Stupid me. I made the custom card picture posted for Deivon (but he made an original version, so I just cleaned it up and everything is the same virtually), and I forgot about that. You're right, it does seem to be pointless. However, you don't have to use Tuner of Dimensions' effect, but you can if you want to risk denying Dimensional Feeder its first effect. I wouldn't say remove that effect and replace it with a Trishula, since it's not completely pointless.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:36 am

Thare >_> kinda fixed them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune's Custom Card's   Rune's Custom Card's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune's Custom Card's
Page 1 of 1