The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kpemz
Kpemz

Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi   Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:27 am

Name: Kaname Kurasachi
Appearance:
Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi Anime_earth_warrior
Bio: In the first war against society he was a soldier of great calibur, because of this Kaname is the head new recruit trainer of the resistance. He has a relaxed personality but a quick temper with his recruits. He uses fierce training methods and scolds his soldiers with the blunt end of the sword he carries with him during the training exercises of the Nova Program. He has high respect for the commander and serves him with great honor. Lazy at most times, he will always give a helping hand to whoever needs it.
Deck Type: MagiBlade Deck - Warriors that can be treated as Spellcasters and gain an effect based on the appropriate type.
Back to top Go down

Resistance Recruit Trainer - Kaname Kurasachi
Page 1 of 1