The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within

Go down 
+4
Echo
Ruduen
Link
Endless Void
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:30 am

"Perhaps, but before he goes, my tiger gets to bring out one more bit of help!" Tabor removed another card from the top of his deck. "Come forth, Paper Airplane, in Defense Mode!"

A single sheet of paper appeared from the top of his deck and spread out before making a few very basic folds, the simple appearance of a paper airplane floating onto the field.

Level 1/500/500

"In addition, don't forget that my trap kicks into effect now! Since you destroyed my tiger, the 500 points of solution gets spread onto your tokens instead, dropping their attack power by 500 each!" Even as the tiger left, the ball of liquid remained in its place, before flying forth and dowsing both of the tokens.

"Next, I play the Equip Spell Inscription on my tortoise! I set one more card facedown, and that ends it for me!"

A drip of ink suddenly appeared at the tip of the shell, which began to spiral and cascade down the turtle's shell, before forming a few black spirals down it. Tabor took a breath before he looked back up. The two cards that he had remaining in his hand wouldn't be very useful until he could get past the bit of defense that Clayton had left. If he could do that much...

-----

Paper Airplane
Level 1/Wind/Plant
500/500
You can remove from play the top card in your deck. If you do, during this turn, this card can attack your opponent directly.

???
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:55 am

Souji knew this was a long shot...but if he drew what he needed this duel would be over, "Draw!" he yelled as he pulled the small square of cardboard from his duel disk. He slowly placed the card in his hand and then a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Well then...let's finally see whats on that field of yours! I reveal my other face-down card! Hurricane!" his other face-down card then stood up and showed itself.

Hurricane
Spell Card
Return all spell and trap cards on the field to their respective owners hands.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:18 am

"You may have lowered my monster's Attack points, but the truth is they're not going to be staying around much longer anyway! Draw!" He added the top card of his deck to his hand. "Because I sacrifice both of my Ember tokens to summon the strongest monster that my deck has, White Ash Charcoal!"

The two Ember tokens began to shake and shut their eyes as they were envelopped in a vortex of flames that grew bigger and bigger until it became a single wall of intense flame. Suddenly, from that wall a form appeared. It's body was thick and bulky, completely ashen white, but an intense heat radiated from the monster that even Tabor could feel it from the other side of the field. The monster stood tall, and the ground underneath it's feet actually burned black.

"I activate White Ash Charcoal's effect! By removing a Charcoal monster from my graveyard, I can increase it's DEF by 1000. However, with my Charcoal Grill field active, all that defense power is transfer into attack power!" White Ash Charcoal roared as it's attack soared all the way up to 3500, the entire building shaking under it's power.

"Now to finish this! White Ash Charcoal, attack his Paper Tortoise with your 500 Degree Fahrenheit Fist!" White Ash Charcoal reared it's huge arm, then threw it towards Tabor's monster, the very air rippling from the intense heat.

White Ash Charcoal
Leve 8, Fire
Pyro/Effect
This monster cannot be tributed summoned except by tributing two Pyro type monsters. Once per turn, you may remove a "Charcoal" monster in your graveyard from play to gain 1000 DEF.
0/2500
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:26 am

He grunted with fustration, "fine."

He covered his face a bit with his arm as the strong wind forced his card to reveal itself.

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 FrostJoke-1

The card was blown to his hand as he slowly opened his eyes.

Last edited by Echo on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:05 pm

"Rushing, rushing. What did I just say?" Tabor just shook his head slightly as the black marks on his tortoise suddenly began to glow a bright blue. "My Inscription activates now. By removing my turtle from play, I can use it to stop your Charcoal in its tracks!"

Tabor watched as the sheets that formed his tortoise flew apart, the black lines upon them still remaining as they fluttered around a bit before suddenly flying towards the attacking beast, three sheets adhering over its head and body.

"It won't last forever, but I've got enough time to end it now." Tabor looked back up at the expression that Clayton had. "And that's all the time I need."

-----

You can only equip this card to a "Paper" monster. During either player's turn, you can remove from play the equipped "Paper" monster in order to select 1 monster. The selected monster has its effect negated, and its ATK becomes 0. This effect lasts for a number of turns equal to the removed monster's Level.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Clayton watched in frustration as his monster's attack was stopped and all of it's strength was depleted. If it wasn't bad enough, but because of his own Charcoal Grill, all of his monster's DEF was pooled into it's ATK, which was Now all he had was a monster with only 0 ATK and 0 DEF! "Why you sneaky..." He growled in frustration. "I'll set two cards face down and end my turn!"

Clayton glared at Tabor with rage. How dare does this boy make a fool of him? However, he felt an emotion much stronger than his anger: fear. He knew Blaze was watching from somewhere, and if he didn't duel well enough...he didn't even want to think of it!

"Make your move, boy." Clayton snapped, trying to make Tabor rush and make mistakes. "Your friends aren't exactly in the most comfortable spot as of this moment, and unless you want to bring back roasted spies to your boss, I suggest you hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Tabor grunted as he saw one of of the papers that had attached to the charcoal simply fall off upon the end of the turn, and evaporate into the air. "They'll be fine soon enough. Draw!" Tabor let a small grunt out before he turned back to the field. He didn't have enough to end it yet. It was still far too close for him to "I'll summon another Paper Crane in attack mode! I believe you're already aware of what it can do!" Tabor removed another few cards from the top of his deck, watching as his crane took shape out of the sheets that appeared.

Level 3/1600 ATK/700 DEF

"Next, I'll also swap my Paper Airplane into attack mode, and use it to remove the top card of my deck from play!" Tabor watched as his airplane simply twitched a little in the air in front of him. He heard a soft sound to his side as well, knowing another fold counter had appeared nearby.

Level 1/500 ATK/500 DEF

"Now, Paper Crane, attack his White Ash Charcoal! Fluttering Strike!" He directed the attack towards the monster, watching as his crane got close...
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:48 pm

"I activate my trap card, Grill Lid!" Clayton flipped his card. "During this turn, when a Charcoal monster I control battles, it is not destroyed and all battle damage I take from it is reduced by half!" Out of thin air a bright red BBQ grill lid suddenly appeared in front of White Ash Charcoal, who grabbed it and held it like a shield. As Paper Crane swooped in, White Ash Charcoal held out his makeshift shield and intercepted the blow. The force of the impact was enough to force Clayton back a bit, but at least it was better than a full 1600 points of damage.

Clayton's Lifepoints: 3300 => 2500

"Next, I activate my trap card, Grill Marks! When one of your monsters battles with a Charcoal monster, they lose 500 ATK!"

----

Grill Lid
Trap Card
Activate this card when a "Charcoal" monster you control battles with an opponent's monster. During this turn, "Charcoal" monsters you control cannot be destroyed in battle, and all battle damage involving "Charcoal" monsters is halved.

Grill Marks
Continuous Trap Card
When a "Charcoal" monster you control battles with an opponent's monster, after the Damage Step your opponent's monster loses 500 ATK.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:43 pm

"Grr... Can't cut it any closer..." Tabor looked forwards at the crane, watching as the edges of it began to smolder, obvious black lines appearing on its side after the attack. "Fine. But I'm not done yet! Since I've removed a card for my Paper Airplane, it can attack directly this turn! And since your traps will only help you when your monster's involved, you'll be taking all of this! Now, go!"

A sudden puff of wind seemed to blow from underneath the plane before it took off, heading over the field and aiming straight for Clayton's body.

The impact was more of an irritation than a pain, with the plane nearly just bouncing off and scraping against him. However, it was enough to make a chink in his life points.

Clayton's LP: 2500->2000

"Finally, since I have counters on my Second Fold, I can use one to swap my plane into Defense Mode!" One of the folds upon the card slowly undid itself, the card looking as though it had removed one of the folds before it went further, the fold simply pushing the ends of the card in the other direction instead.

"That'll do it for me." Tabor turned to see the two who had just been showered again, only turning back in time to see another one of the sheets covering White Ash Charcoal fly off. He wasn't able to destroy it yet... And soon, his opportunity could slip away again.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:33 pm

"Heh, not so cocky now are you?" Clayton mocked Tabor. "Well now it's my turn!" He said as he drew his card. "I activate my Equip Spell card, Charcoal Chimney! It increases the DEF of a Charcoal monster I control by 1000, and when the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, I can inflict 1000 points of damage to your lifepoints!" A metal charcoal chimney suddenly appeared and landed on top of White Ash Charcoal's head, almost like a crown. Smoke began to billow from the top, making him look almost like a steam boat.

"Then I'll set one card face down and end my turn." He said as he placed his trap on the field. As he needed his turn, the last sheet of paper disappeared from his White Ash Charcoal, who roared as it's strength returned. With it's attack increasing to 3500, it became the strongest monster on the field once more. If Tabor tried to destroy his monster with a card effect, he'd just activate his Charcoal Sear, which not only negates the destruction, but inflict 1000 points of damage to Tabor. If he tried to destroy him in battle, he'd receive another 1000 points of damage from the equipment spell. Plus there was also the 500 burn effect from Backfire to take into account! No matter what, Tabor would be burnt badly by his cards.

"Make your move, it'll be your last." Clayton grinned cockily at Tabor.

----

Charcoal Chimney
Equip Spell
This card can only be equipped to a "Charcoal" monster. Increase the DEF of the monster equipped with this card by 1000. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's life points.

Charcoal Sear
Trap Card
Activate when your opponent's activates a magic or trap that destroys a "Charcoal" monster you control. Negate that effect and inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 pm

"In fact, it will. I have no more time to waste here. Draw!" Tabor pulled the card with a bit of effort, before looking back to his field. "I'll start us off by first changing my Paper Airplane into attack mode, and removing a card for it!" Tabor watches as his airplane began floating upwards again.

"Next, I'll remove two fold counters from my Second Fold spell card in order to change your White Ash Charcoal into defense mode!" The card in front of him suddenly unbent as the monster gave a sudden lurch, turning sideways before simply falling over.

"And since you've been so kind as to leave your defenses at 0 for me, I'll be happy to take advantage of it! Trap, activate! Scrap Paper Recycling!"

A few dirtied scraps of paper floated out from the graveyard of Tabor's disk, floating outwards before simply adhering to the crane, covering over the marks that had already been left from the earlier battles. However, the patch job seemed off, and the ends of the sheets seemed to randomly stick off the edges, pointing and prodding in every direction. "Remember my tiger? The five sheets that made it up are being used to assist my crane. For each of those sheets, this turn, its attack is increased by 200! What's more, this turn, my crane inflicts piercing damage!"

Level 3/2100 ATK/600 DEF

Tabor quietly watched the reaction on Clayton's face before making his move. "It seems you haven't prepared enough for this. Paper Crane! Attack White Ash Charcoal!"

-----

Scrap Paper Recycling
Trap Card
Remove from play 1 "Paper" monster in your Graveyard in order to select 1 face-up "Paper" monster on the field. Until the End Phase, increase the selected monster's ATK by 200 x the removed monster's Level, and the selected monster inflicts piercing damage.

Last edited by Ruduen on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:57 pm

Clayton watched in horror as his White Ash Charcoal toppled to it's side, leaving it completely exposed to an attack. As he watched, Tabor's paper Crane swooped down at it. He wanted to counter it, but he his only trap only worked if his monster was targeted by a card effect that destroys, not an attack! Screeching, Paper Crane flew right through White Ash Charcoal, slashing it to pieces. Clayton screamed as the pain of over 2100 points of piercing damage stuck him.

Clayton's Life Points: 2000 => 0

"Damn you!" Clayton screamed as he was sent flying into the wall, and knocked unconcious. On the screen, the sprinklers suddenly sprang to full blast, giving the agents a much needed cool down. The fire, unable to withstand the water was doused out, leaving them safe at last. Finally, the door which lead to the next room clicked and swung open, allowing Tabor to rescue his comrades at last.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Tabor breathed a sigh of relief as he pocketed his deck again. "Rescue missions... Really not cut out for there." He ran to the door, the sprinklers still on at full blast as he rushed in. "You guys alright? It looks like you've had a long day..." He did his best to get the two of them unchained and free the best he could. However, in the water, his fingers were a bit numb and they had trouble finding some simple break or end that he could use.

"Yes... We were caught unexpectedly by the blast... I think I was out of it for a while..."

"You can tell the details later. My mission's not over until I get you guys back, and yours isn't done until you get to make your report as well. But after, I'd imagine you guys would need a break..." He managed to get the chains loose enough that the two of them simply slipped out and onto the floor. "Come on, let's get going. Can you walk?"

"I think, but it's... Ow... A bit painful on the legs."

"Sorry. I tried not to let it last any longer than I had to. Let's just get out of here before someone else comes." Tabor grabbed their arms and started to yank and pull them onto their feet.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:43 pm

It only took Clayton a few moments before he regained consciousness again. Faintly he could hear Tabor in the next room over trying to help the agents. Groaning, Clayton struggled to his feet. "Gotta get outta here...gotta run before-"

"Before what?"

Clayton froze, then slowly turned to face the screen. In it was Blaze with a wicked smile on his face.

"S-sir!" Clayton squeaked. "I-I-"

"Lost." Blaze finished for him. "And you know what we members of the Society do to underlings who loses."

Clayton's eyes widened, then he dropped onto his hands and knees. "Please sir! Give me another chance!"

Blaze rubbed his chin thoughtfully for probably the longest 3 seconds of Clayton's life before he decided. "Well, you did put on a pretty nice show. I guess I'll give you one more chance."

"Oh thank you sir!" Clayton breathed a sigh of relief. "I'll challenge that Resistance scum again and-"

"Who said anything about dueling?" Blaze cut him off. "I'm giving you one last chance to entertain me." He then raised his hand to reveal a small hand-held detonator to Clayton

Sudden recognition and realization swept Clayton's face, followed by dread. "No...please no!"

"Who wants BBQ?" Blaze smiled, then hit the switch.

Suddenly Clayton caught on fire. Miniature gas tanks with burners attached to his body underneath his clothes all lit up at once, burning his skin and flesh. Clayton howled in extreme agony as he tried to pull them off, but all he did was burn his hands. He tried to roll, he tried to beat them out, however still they burned, searing and cooking his own meat until he could smell himself turning to ash. In one final, desperate attempt he ran as fast as he could right off the edge of the floor and through the broken window, screaming all the while until he was suddenly cut off.

"Bon appetite!" Blaze laughed, then the screen went blank.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:59 pm

The mysterious man smiled from watching the events of Tabor, Blaze, and Clayton, but he noticed Alilith approaching him with two cups of lemonade.

She asks, "What went on just recently?"

He responded, "Just typical antics from the Society. Just one of the members lost to Tabor, that's all." After giving the mysterious man a glass of lemonade, she picked up her glass of lemonade and sat on the throne while he continuously stared into the mirrors standing. She then pulled out a deck and smiled to herself.

She asks, "How long before you are convinced that you cannot wait any longer, my liege?" as he walked over the throne and took the deck from her hands.

As he began to look through the cards, he smiled, "Not much longer, my dear. Not much longer." As he sat down on the floor, leaning his back to the throne, she noticed another duel going on between Echo and Souji.

She thought to herself, "I'll watch over this duel, my liege, while you get ready. At any moment's time, the bindings will release us from this place, and you'll be searching for the one person that can grant your revenge."

She nodded to herself as she watched the duel while he looked through the cards constantly; making sure that he won't make any mistakes when he faces his former best friends.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:26 pm

It took a while for Tabor to get the two towards the stairs. It wasn't exactly a hard job, but it was still a long one. However, the urgency went up a notch for him when he smelled something in the air.

"Smoke... Great. Let's get out of here before you guys are caught in a fire again." He gave them both a sharp pull, nearly hauling them down the stairs. "We can worry about the pain another time, just get a move on!"

Though the fire didn't seem to spread through the building, it couldn't just be a coincidence that there was another one that was large enough for him to notice. Though the group stumbled a bit on the way down, they managed to make it out the back door in one piece.

Tabor sighed a bit as he pulled out his Com-link only after making sure they were clear of the building and reasonably hidden. "This is Tabor... Gonna need transport, I don't think we can bring these guys back out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:30 pm

It took James a while to get to the Central Control Room where Reeve was because he took his time mostly.

"While I'm over there I'll tell Reeve to shorten these Hallways for people like me, phew." James said as his legs were getting sore. "I need to start getting in shape."

James was suddenly struck with a Memory Flashback. It took him to a Dark Lit room with only a spotlight looking crevice visible in the middle of the room, James was dueling a Dark Figure and was having trouble.

James 600 Life Points

Unknown person 500 Life Points

"How are you going to win if you dont use your full strength?!" someone exclaimed. "Having only one strategy isn't enough to beat me."

"This is one duel I know I can win." thought James as he overlooked the field. "Okay I have one Monster on my field and 2 set trap cards...this wont be easy considering he has a Beast on the field."

Cards in hand: 3

James' field

Demon Roar God Legion
Level 5
Light/Fiend/Effect/Synchro
2300/1800
1 "Demon Roar God" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters. When your hand is 1 or less cards when you Synchro Summon this card, you can draw cards until there are 2 cards in your hand.

2 Set Traps

Cry of the Living Dead
(continuous trap)

Bark of the Dark Ruler
(normal trap)

Opponent's Field

Demon Roar God Leveathan
Level 10
3000/2000

1 "Demon Roar God" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner Monsters. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select up to 3 "Demon Roar God" monsters in your Graveyard. Add the selected monsters to your hand.

Opponents Set Trap

Glory Level Talisman
(continuous trap)
After activation, this card becomes an Equipment Card and Equipments to a Level 5 or higher monster. Whenever your opponent doesn't control a monster with a Level higher than the equipped monster, it cannot be the target of your opponent's Spell, Trap, or Monster effects. Whenever the equipped monster is attacked by a monster with a Level lower, negate all effects of the attacking monster and destroy it.

"This is not going to end well for me." thought James as he prepared for his next move.

As James was trapped in his Flashback many Resistance Members saw him lying in the Hallway and didn't know whether to wake him up or leave him be.

Last edited by Link on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 pm

"Okiee Dokiee Tabor, we're readin' ya loud and clear." Reeve responded to Tabor's call. "And I see that ya got them agents, good job Tabor! Knew I could count on ya. We're gonna send a pick up van to yer location faster than James can fall asleep."

"Hurry up and contact the support team from their hiding locatin." Wilfred spoke to one of the workers. "The danger is now clear, and they need to pick Tabor as well as the investigation team right away before they attract attention."

"Rodger Sir." The worker nodded before turning back to his control screen and began to organize the pick up.

"Hear that Tabor?" Reeve spoke through the connection. "Freddy's got a car comin' for ya already. All you gotta do is git back here and yer mission will be complete. This is Reeve, over and out."

Almost as soon as Reeve turned off the COM-Link channel, a member of the Resistance rushed in. "Sir! Agent James has been found unconscious in the hallway!"

"What?" Reeve stood up. "Has he been attacked?"

"No sir, there are no signs of assault or fighting." The man shook his head. "It looks like he just...fell asleep right in the middle of the halls."

"Well I'll be." Reeve reached up and placed his hand on the top of his hat. "Dat sonovagun actually fell asleep while walkin'."

"This isn't something you should be impressed with...or try." Wilfred shot a sidelong glance towards Reeve.

"What's dat supposta mean?" Reeve cocked his head, confused.

Wilfred ignored him. "Have him carried to the medic ward for an examination."

"Yes sir." The member nodded, then went off.

After a few, slow moments Reeve finally got what Wilfred meant. "There ain't no way I kin fall asleep standin' up!"

"Sometimes I wonder about that." Wilfred gave Reeve a suspicious look.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:53 pm

"This duel is getting pretty boring, Mr. Souji looks like he's being frozen by Echo. I wonder where James went?" said Ryuho with a confused look. "Probably off doing something more interesting than I am. I might as well give him a call on his COM-Link to see if there's anything I can do after all he's suppossed to be training me."

"Hey! James it's Ryuho, this duel is at a stalemate right now and I'm getting bored watching it is there anything I can help you with?"
-Ryuho

Ryuho waited for a response from James and did not recieve one. Ryuho had a strange feeling in his stomache for some reason and thinking maybe something had happened to James. Ryuho sent him another message on his COM-Link.

"James are you allright? Message me back as soon as you can!"
-Ryuho

Still Ryuho did not recieve a reply message from James.

"I better go look around for him." said Ryuho in a concerened manner. Ryuho searched all around HQ asking Resistance members if they had seen James nobody had seen him. Ryuho had remembered he can find other members with the use of his COM-Link. Ryuho pulled up a holgraphic map with all of HQ on it. "Hmm, how does this work?" as he noticed the search box in the top left corner of the COM. "Ahh i'll put in his name." Ryuho typed in James Pearson. "There he is! What his dot is in the medical ward?!

Ryuho walks into the medical ward and see's James laying unconsious in a bed. "Hey is he allright?" he said to a nurse who was marking charts and checking monitors. "Yes he's perfectly fine he's resting now. He was passed out in the middle of the hallway before they brought him here to me. "Oh, do you have any idea why he passed out? No i haven't the slightest but of a clue." said the nurse. "Well do you mind if i stay here till he wakes up? Not at all, have a seat." said the nurse pointing at a chair next to James' bed.

"I hope he's allright, it's not like someone to just randomly faint like that."
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:47 pm

James drew his card and was determined to win, "Alright '..a..h..e.r' my Draw!" exclaimed James.

"Hmm this has to work, it looks so simple." said James as he prepared to start his turn.

"Nothing is simple James, you have to look outside the box." the shadowy figure exclaimed.

"S-Shut up!, I'm not a kid anymore, I know what I have to do!!" James said in an angry tone.

"First off! I'll activate my trap card! Cry of the Living Dead!!" James said.

a huge fog covered James' field as he selected his Monster.

"This card allows me to Special Summon a monster from my Graveyard! I choose my Demon Roar God Raven!!!"

A human-like bird arose from a Tombstone and landed near James' Demon Roar God Legion with eyes as red as Blood.

Demon Roar God Raven
Level 2
Light/Fiend/Effect/Tuner
1300/1000

"Next I'll activate my monster's effect and discard a card from my hand in order to increase it's level by 1," Demon Roar God Raven surrounded itself in an aura as James discarded his chosen card, "I discard my Spell of Illusion! next, I'll tune my level 3 Demon Roar God Raven with my level 5 Demon Roar God Legion! in order to Synchro Summon my ace Monster! Demon Roar God Valkyrus!!!" exclaimed James as his Monster ascended to the roof of the room.

"Demons take flight!, their Wings form a Mighty Roar!! Synchro Summon, Roar Proudly!! Demon Roar God Valkyrus!"

A Huge Bat-like Monster came soaring in near James with red and gold armor with a tiny Demon creature chuckling as he landed on James' Monsters' shoulder.

Demon Roar God Valkyrus
Level 8
2900/1700

"Hmm alright, now all I have to do is just attack his Demon Roar God Leveathan and then activate my Trap Card, Bark of the Dark Ruler and then he'll have an open field for me to end him next turn." thought James with a smirk on his face.

"Alright I activate my Demon Roar God Valkyrus' Special Effect!, I Discard a Fiend type Monster from my hand then Draw 1 new Card." James said as he Discarded his chosen Card, "I Discard, Demon Roar God Kushano!!"

As Kushano hit the Graveyard James drew 1 new Card.
"Perfect." thought James

"Alright then! Go Demon Roar God Valkyrus!! Attack his Demon Roar God Leveathan!!! Demonic Roar!"

A huge Shock Wave approached the dark figure's Monster...

~~~~~~

James was laying in the Medical Ward, sweating, as he was struggling to win his sub-conscience duel...
His friends were right there with him hoping he would pull through.

Last edited by Link on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:30 am

Tabor sighed a bit as he sat there, trying to keep alert. The two men with him were pretty dazed by now, and with what they just had to go through, he couldn't blame them. He just hoped that they had managed to do whatever they needed, or remembered whatever might've happened. Until the time came, there was nothing to do but wait for it. It was only when he heard an engine that he started to stand up, watching carefully for a sign that it was one of theirs.

"Well, stop standing around, get them in there!"

He gave a breath of relief as he recognized the driver, giving a pull at the men as the van parked nearby. "Good to see you, Pete. Mind giving me a hand with these guys?"

"Sorry, I gotta stay in the driver's seat. Just get them in quick."

Tabor shook his head a bit as he helped one of the men into the back. "Never did understand that rule... Let's just hurry."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 am

Ryuho had dozed off in the medical ward waiting for the still unconcious James to awaken when all of a sudden the monitors James had been connected to had started to beep and make other wierd noises. Startled from his sleep, Ryuho began to call for the nurse who had left the room.

"Nurse! I need some help in here, something's wrong with James! These damn machines are going crazy."

The nurse came rushing in the room as fast as she could. "What's going on in here? I have no clue, i was sleeping and these monitors started to make all kinds of noises." said Ryuho in a concerened tone of voice.

"Hmm, these brainwaves are quite odd he must be having some sort of nightmare. By the looks of these monitors it must be a bad one."

"Come on James, snap outta it!" yelled Ryuho. "Excuse me but that won't help him. Why don't you go to your private quarters and take a small rest? I'll watch over James closely so you don't have to worry about him." said the nurse with a kind face. "Thanks, a nap sounds nice right about now."

Ryuho walked down the many halls of the HQ untill he made his way into his private quarters where he laid on his bed staring at the ceiling. "I hope James is allright, whatever's going on in there it must be tough." Ryuho closed his eyes and dosed off again.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:52 am

Back in his sub-conscience James struggled to stay in the duel...

James 600 Life Points

Mysterious Man 500 Life Points

That dark figure watched as his Monster was being attacked "Hmph you're so predictable James, sadly this is where your predictability ends, I reveal my face-down Trap Card! Glory Level Talisman!!"

James was struck by curiosity and fear as the mysterious person explained himself. "This special Trap Card equips to a Level 5 or higher Monster on the field and it literally makes it Immortal!!, You cannot Target it with Effects of Spells, Traps or Monster Effects unless you control a Monster with a higher level than that of the equipped Monster, also as an added effect if a Monster with a lower level so happens to attack my Monster it gets automatically destroyed with this effect!!"

"Oh no, Demon Roar God Leveathan is a Level 10 Monster, Valkyrus is a Level 8, there's no way my attack will go through!!!" exclaimed James as Valkyrus continued it's attack.

"Heh, there's no way you're getting away from this one James." the figure stated. "This time I will win and you will Perish!"

The special effect of Glory Level Talisman kicked in and Destroyed Valkyrus...

James fell to his knees as his best Monster was destroyed. "W-What shall I do now?...I I have no other options left to do...now that my field is open..I'll lose on his turn..." as James said this, tears ran through the sides of his cheek.

"Just face it James, you will always be weak as long as you keep your full Potential boxed in...you shouldn't be so lazy and start taking this Duel more seriously." the dark figure said as if Lecturing James

"..." James stood quiet

"Nothing to say eh? Well coming from you that's no surprise...too bad, I would have thought you cared about your Mother enough to save her from the Shadows, but I guess your true intention was to join her there...I can help you accomplish your Goal..." The figure started to approach James and held out his hand.

"Come James, lets go see your Mother..."

James looked up at the figure's hand and then looked down to the Ground

"Mother...I'm sorry..."

Last edited by Link on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 am

As the winds died down, their surroundings turned back to normal. The stage and fog was gone, along with the weird panel that was on the floor. Now things were back to normal.

I didn't draw what I needed...however I did draw something useful...

"I set one card face-down and then set one monster in face-down defense mode!" he placed both cards into their proper spots on the duel disk, "That'll be it for now..."

Next turn, I'll have what I need...I have to...
Back to top Go down
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 am

"My move! Draw!" He drew a card from his deck then observed the field.

'He has a monster set and a card placed face down. He left Izanagi in attack mode so most likely its a trap. He returned Frost Joke to my hand, so if its an effect to destroy my monster, I wont be able to stop it.. and because his face down dosn't have a frost counter on it, I can't negate it with Boreas' effect.."

He took a second to think about his options. 'I've got it..'

"Alright! Get ready for this! I'll activate the magic card Ice Armor! and equip it to Boreas!"

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 IceArmor

A coating of ice begins to cover his monster, forming an armor of ice, making his monster more elegant.

"A monster equipped with Ice Armor can't be targetted by card effects during the battle phase." He grinned.

"Now Boreas! Attack Izanagi! Winter Blitz!!" A Pillar of ice broke behind his monster as Boreas dashed towards his monster, its wings getting ready for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within   S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Act I: The Darkness Within
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next