The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Duive
Duive

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 am

"You heard him!" Hayabusa dashed at the opponent again with a slash similar to the first. "Now Morphing Jar gets a shot!" The creature's obsene smile turned into a vile snicker as it stretched itself across the field and passed through the man's body. "Alright, I'll end."

Last edited by Duive on Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 am

Rune would take another shock from his duel disk, ''I refuse to lose to you boy.'' he would draw his card now having six again, ''I place a monster face down.'' he would look at his cards then to Arans magic card, ''Ugh i could use something like that.. Well now because i cant do anything else I will end my turn here. Have your fun boy.''

*Runes Life points: 500

Last edited by Deivon on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 am

Aran draws a card from his deck..."I switch Morphing Jar into defense mode and activate the spell Secret Pass to the Treasures." Aran explains as Hayabusa tensed knowing the combination. "See I choose a monster on my side of the field with 1000 atk or less and this turn its allowed to hit directly."
Aran thrusted his hand foward as Hayabusa leap towards the man. "Go Hayabusa!"
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:03 am

Rune puts up his hand, ''It seems you forgot about my trap boy I activate Scrap-Iron Scarecrow'' the card would flip and appear infront of the brid monster blocking its way from its first attack. ''Hmpt.'' he glared at the boy once more as he waited for the next move.

Last edited by Deivon on Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:11 am

Aran let out a sigh..."Well it coulda been worse...." Aran wonders if Lizz woulda made the same mistake...."Naw she's so busy she probably doesnt have time to play anymore...." Aran mumbled under his breath..."Ok I'll just end..." Aran looking slightly dissapointed thinking "I feel like Im the enemy here....Its home court advantage I tell you!"
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:35 am

Rune looked at him oddly, ''So your just giving up?.. pfft, I thought you could handle some punny insaults like that I guess I was wrong you really are weak.'' Rune drew his card again having six, ''I activate another Black core from my hand and feed Sleath bird to the dimention to remove your birdy.'' a Black orb formed around Aran's monster as it sucked it in. ''That makes 10, heh, Now i activate my other face down! Another D.D Dynamite I Belive that adds up to 3000. Now i activate from my hand another earth crush and destroy that pot of yours.'' a boulder appeared in mid air and shattered the pot into pieces, ''Heh, its over I summon Banisher of the Radiance in attack mode, Now go Destroy him.. Banisher of the Radiance!'' the white lump would slash away the remaning Life points Aran had Rune would then lower his duel disk and walk away over to Kaname, ''Well how was that people..'' he said glancing behind him at Aran with pity in his eyes. (he had no face downs witch is why i went all out if you want me to change it i will)
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 am

Back in the lab, something crazy was going down, dude. So crazy, that you might explode just from even thinking of what was going on. The thought-provoking awesome-ness and the spine-tearing suspense are just mere words to describe the great awakening of the Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing, now to be referred to as Aden- the cat formerly known as the Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing, but all may just call it Aden, for human mind can only comprehend something of that magnitude. Aden's eyes, which were just cameras with a very thin layer of waterproof material over them, lit up for a moment, before slowly dieing down to be that of a regular light. It wasn't void of life, nor was it full of it. In fact, it was kind of like a zombie.

"Shaddap!" Aden said, covering his pointy, awesome ears with his paws. The mad scientists's incessant screaming got on his robotic nerves and his AI system interpreted it as something that he shouldn't enjoy. Yeah, so, um, fear Aden's awesome-ness, otherwise his robotic tail will shoot lasers at you or something. Aden doesn't know if he could because he is yet to discover his own capabilities.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:46 am

“What is this, I didn’t program you to be this humanistic” replied Alexander taken aback from what Aden said, “You can’t talk to me like that IM YOUR CREATOR”
Thinking to himself now “something must have went wrong with the AI program, it has develop a self conscious human mind already, but I have yet to teach it anything, how did it learn the human language already, even to the point of slang….”
“Well Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing (aka Aden), what do you want me to call you?” said Alexander, “and what questions do you have for me as your creator about yourself?”
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:52 am

Aden just stared up at Alexander, with a look of confusion, when in reality he was just scanning the mad scientist, contemplating the response he should make. He couldn't really think of a good one, since it was his creator, yet at the same time, the creator had done something that would result in Aden's comfort and stuffs.

"Something cool." He said, speaking quickly, like a child. A kitten? He has yet to figure out that his awesome name could be Aden. He just knows that he's the Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing, a cat machine that could duel and examine stuff.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:02 am

“Well how about Aden”, replied Alexander after unable to think of anything else but the acronym of his machine plus it reminded him of someone in the past, “it means fire and you sure are a wild one”
“Now do you know what Duel Monsters are?” said Alexander in a calm composed manner no longer wishing to frighten his Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing
“I am pretty sure I programmed that into him,” thinking quickly to himself no longer sure what his Advanced Dueling Examination Nonbeing knows anymore, “it seems like I have literally given him life, which is impossible since even AI are just parts of a program that obeys certain rules, what gave him this life…BAH I’ll think about this later, but surely the LEADER shall be PLEASED GREATLY when he hears about this”
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:08 am

"Duel Monsters? Yeah, I know that." He said. The reason why he seemed to know more than he really should was because he knew about Duel Monsters. The monsters in the game have a certain story to tell about itself and those stories are part of Aden's system. The text on a normal monster, the effect of an effect monster, those become parts of his AI system and he just learns other things by observation. "Cards made with cardboard paper and printed with ink, right? Children Adults play it and stuff, right?" He asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:15 am

“Yes” said Alexander in a surprised tone
Thinking to himself now, “he definitely knows a lot more than he should maybe I should probe more deeply into this… No WORK WORK WORK!!! must be CATALOGED and COMPLETED so that our Leader may know of the news” smiling with Glee
“Now if you would come with me I have to show you a lot more besides Duel Monsters” Alexander said in a overly sweet tone.
Quickly Aden followed Alexander through the big metal doors as if an adult was leading a child into a new world.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:21 am

Aran lowered his disk as he started to walk over to where the others were with an indifferent and oblivious look on his face..."Hah! Jess did you see that!?" Aran started. "No syncros!" Aran began looking through his deck..."Nope....nope...maybe..I coulda used this." Aran keeps to himself wondering why he was so special..."Lizz wouldnt have loss like that...." Aran's thoughts drifted off to they're first duel almost a year ago.

It was atop a building....one that the young dueling entreprenuer Elizabeth Saomi owned as Aran remembered it was bright and a bit on the windy side. Aran had heard of her for she was the inheirter of a huge industry that specialized with Duel Monsters and their impact and influentces on the world through duel monster. Aran recently challenged her to a duel after helping her younger sister not knowing they were related. But by this point Lizz had Pwned him with her deck erasure strategy.

Lizz: "Why did you insist on challenging me Aran?" As she drew her card on her turn.
Aran: "Just cause your a regional duelist doesnt mean Im scared to challenge you."
Lizz: "Ho ho! What high spirits you have! Well your ok by me. Take this."
Aran: "What's this?"
Lizz: "Um. A card. It fits ya. Well see ya around and thanks again."

She had left Aran with a card and a passion. "Hayabusa Knight"? She just used this...to get extra damage and destroy my deck..." Aran thought.
Aran watched her and her siblings depart Kimi waving and Kaci snickering saying under his breath.."I knew it. Boy I coulda called that one, huh big sis?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 am

Kaname clapped with great pleasure as the duel between Rune and Aran was coming to a close with Rune being declared as the victor. Kaname walked to the center dueling field and gave each of the competitors a congradulatory handshake. "Well done! Well done, I was quite impressed with the level of dueling out there, but," Kaname looked at all the recruits who were trying to hush themselves out of a fit of excitement. With a scary look on his face he shouted. "Take note of the duel you have just witnessed, even though it was good, it wasn't good enough, I have seen and taken place in many battles between the resistance and the society. You must get stronger, you must be ruthless! The Society is looking to tear our very existance apart and to throw us down into the chains of oppression again! I will give my heart, no my soul! To fight, and to win, so that this city will keep it's freedom as long as I am breathing!"

All the recruits in the room started to furiously cheer, a wave of new fighting spirit and purpose came over them all at once and they fled the dueling field surrounding Kaname chanting "WE WILL FIGHT".
Kaname let out a roar! "Now recruits, show me what you're made of! I will transform you into the perfect soldiers for the resistance, or I will break you trying! I want everyone to find a partner and start dueling, those of you without partners will perform 50 Deck Shuffling exercises then they will report to the back room to watch a video made by our top duelists on strategy! IS THAT CLEARRRRR?!"

The recruits shouted "SIR YES SIR" and went on to do the orders as asked. Kaname pointed towards Jess and Aran and asked them if they would follow him unto his office.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:32 am

As souji entered the room Creed was standing behind a tied up man with a nervous look. "I think it's about time we leave before anyone notices something going on."

The man you see here is one of the former spies that had fled from the society, his name is Jin Kishimoto. We'll take him back to resistance headquarters and have him interrogated by our crack team. There should be a back door to this booth right around here. Creed had kicked open the so called back door and an alarm went off. With a suprised face Creed looked at Souji and said "Damn, it was a fire escape, we have to hurry!" Creed grabbed the legs of the Jin who was bound tight by three black ropes.

"Come on, help me carry this goon, he's a bit on the heavy side." He said as he stumbled from trying to carry the man by himself. "My car's this way!" He pointed to the stairway outside of the fire escape.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 am

Aran snaps out of his daydream and answers him..."Sure no prob." Aran slips his cards back iinto his holster and follows Kan with his hands behind fingers laced while looking at the celing thinking" That guy was strong I knew he was holding back..." Aran grins to himself. Sorry guys we could of beat him but I wanted to do something Hayabusa. Curran you got pwned..heh..heh..serves ya right. Anyways I think that guy got the message. Aran continues carrying on a conversation with his cards like they were responding and mingling with him. Aran was oblivious to anyone else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:11 am

As they carried their captive down the fire escape, Souji noticed that there wasn't really anyone around. It struck him a bit odd since there was just a stadium full of people waiting. He was sure most of them would've lost patience by now and tried to leave.

"Hmm...well can't look a gift horse in the mouth..." he muttered. This really did seem a bit too easy to pull off, although, the people they were dealing with weren't very smart to begin with.

As they approached the car, they set him down, "So, the back seat or the trunk?" he asked, hoping for the trunk in case he actually came to.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:20 am

Going back to where Nash and Aden are (getting tired of typing Alexander all the time so switching to last name)…
Together they entered a large room with a large monitor in it. Nash turned it on and was connected to the guard.
“Patch me Through to the ARCHLORD”, said Nash to the guard.
“Alright sir” quickly replied the guard trying to spend as little time as possible with the crazy scientist
Quickly the screen turned black and white and started to fuzz a bit then quickly the Archlord appeared on screen.
“ALL HAIL THE SOCIETY” Nash exclaimed bowing down to the Archlord. Nash quickly points to Aden.
“Here is the FINAL PROJECT of Advance Dueling Examination Nonbeing, his name ADEN”
“What you gave it a name already”?, said the Archlord, “ You should never name your toys Nash, you will get to attached to them and toys are very easy to break”
Squirming a bit thinking about how to explain the sudden evolution of the AI to the Archlord. After a moments pause…
“The AI in the program well it Developed BEYOND MY IMAGINATION HEHEHEHHE. It developed a MIND OF ITS OWNNNNNN. BEYOND ANYTHING I HAVE SEEN BEFORE. It gone beyond the programming set and created a self conscious of its own”, said Nash fervently
So excited that Nash was hoping up and down in place explaining his great invention
“Hmmm well does the initial program work though?”, asked the Archlord
Nash, now squirming again realizing that he forgot to test the program.
“UMmm well I was SOOO very overcome with excitement that I forgot to test the initial program, BUT DON’T YOU SEE I have created a LIVE HUMAN BEING through bits and parts of programs if we invest more time into this WE COULD CREATE TECHNOLOGY beyond the comprehension of regular duelist, We could create our own living evolving robot army!!!!!”
“No! the initial point of this program was to see whether we could create the ultimate machine to be able to learn every strategy in the game and win 100 percent of the time, now either show me results or ill scrap this program and end it all” said angrily the Archlord
Nash now realizing he spoke out of place bowed his head and replied, “yes Archlord I forgot the original goal of the society was, I am very sorry, I will continue my testing and come back to bring you results, OVER AND OUT”
*Bzzt* the screen turn back to pitch darkness and quickly the Scientist turned to Aden
“Aden”, said Nash, “It’s time for you to have your first duel”
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:22 am

Creed looked at his car in question. "Hmm, I guess the trunk would fit him quite well. The scum deserves no higher than that. I believe these rumors are true about the missing spies. To think that this would happen all over again after we've fought so hard for so long. It's unbearable and fills me with rage!"

Creed pounded on the hood of his car and left a small dent into it. Amisdt all the comotion in the stadium with the fire alarm going off Creed could hear a mass of people stampeding towards the exit which Creed's car was parked in

"Damn, we wont have enough time! Souji quick use the hidden panel and lock the doors! I'll get him into the car and start the engine!"

Creed, with all his might lifted the rather heavy spy into the trunk of his car and slammed the trunk into the head of the spy causing him to tumble over onto his back. Creed then rushed into the drivers side of the car and opened the door for Souji.

"Come on, Hurry it up!"

Creed could see that people had started filing out of the various fire exits.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:32 am

Looking up from the bleacher Jess notices Kan calling towards her, She put her cards back in her case and hopped down the bleacher and sprinted to catch up with them."This better be good",She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:36 am

Going back to Aden and Nash, they walked into a enclosed room, there numerous amount of dueling robots were there, hundreds and hundreds of them all lined up. All of them looked as if they were made from broken parts and big chunks of pieces from different parts, one even had a giant bolt as its eyes.

“Aden I want you to use these cards and make a deck and here is your duel disk” said Nash while giving him a duel disk and a large box of cards, and in it were nearly all the cards in duel monsters

“Alright you will be dueling ROBOT NUMBER 16, code name MACHINERS UNLEASHED” said Nash in a serious voice. “I only hope you do well enough to win or else both of us are in serious trouble” Nash whispered under his breathe

“What did you say Dr. Nash?” asked Aden in a child like voice

“OH NOTHING OH NOTHING, Just saying TIME TO DUEL, ROBOT 16 NO MERCY OR REGRETS or your REPROGRAMED AND REPROCESSED INTO SCRAP METAL” said Nash

“Yesss Sir” in a monotone voice replied Robot 16

They both lifted up their duel disk and the lights on both their duel disks lit up lighting up the dark musty room and the duel was on.

Aden 4000
Robot 16 4000

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 am

Aden indeed raised his duel disk, but realized that he didn't have any cards stored in the deck slot. He whistled a little bit as he back away slowly, before turning around quickly, crouching down and rummaging through the box of cards that Nash had given him. He processed the effects of the cards and the possible strategies he could use, but there was so many and he had so little time. He even started to wonder why he was needed if there was nearly all cards in the box, since other people could potentially just make copies of other people's decks and then find ways to defeat them. Suddenly, that idea sparked another idea in his mind. If he could stop his opponent from making any efficient moves, he would win, regardless of what sort of deck his opponent decided to play. The robotic cat rummaged through the box, finding certain cards that fit the description of a deck that he wanted to play.

"Oh, that's cool. Oooh, that's awesome. Oooh... Shiny..." He muttered as he was literally just in the box now, fishing around for cards. His tail poked up from the pile and he, eventually, got out, with a deck in his... Paw? "Alrighty, I'm ready to duel!" Aden said, as he returned to Robot 16, with his duel disk worn on his arm and the deck inserted into the deck slot.

"Who goes first, Creator?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 am

Kaname knelt down infront of Jess and Aran to get to their eye level. "Well you two, I have a gift I want to give you. Well, not really a gift seeing as everyone in the resistance has one of these." Kaname reached into his pocket and pulled out two small computerized devices that looked as if they were from the future.

"These are COM-Links, standard issue in the resistance. They will serve as a watch, a map because this place is kinda big, I still get lost every now and then, and it's main purpose a comunicator to anyone in a 300 mile radius, these are connected to each other by a high powerd solar satelite. There are many apps you can install by going to the main computer lab in the HQ, I've just given you the basic necessities for now but you should stop by there when you have some free time and check it out."

Kaname started walking out of the Testing facility and motioned for Jess and Aran to follow. He turned back and yelled to them. "Hurry up! I'd like to show you to you private quarters!"

Kaname stood by the archway and waited for them to catch up.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:54 am

Back into the enclosed dark room where Aden and Robot 16 were about to start dueling...

"Well since you are the beginner Aden, its only fair that you get the first move so LETS BEGIN and GOOD LUCK to you Aden" said Nash

Nash slowly steps away and walks into a different room, an observatory room with a one way mirror. He brings out his laptop and starts typing away observations of the ongoing duel.

" I cant wait for this a live human cat android with high thinking abilities dueling here. I just cant wait" thought Nash as he eagerly looks on to the starting duel.
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 am

Back at that duel, Aden draws his opening hand, looking at them, trying to figure out a good strategy to play. He nodded his head, thinking he found something cool, drawing his first card from his duel disk.

"Okay, for my turn... I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." He looked at his cards again, then he looked at his opponent, then back at his cards. He looked a little bit nervous, as if his hand wasn't as good as he had hoped it would be. "I'm gonna... Set a card face-down and set this monster." In actuality, his hand was probably something he wished he didn't have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next