The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society

Go down 
+2
RedKage
Endless Void
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society Empty
PostSubject: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:07 pm

(narrator's voice)

Act I explained in some detail what happens in the Resistance, but we never got an idea on what happens in the Society.

Act II would take place in the Society. What does the Society do? We'll just have to see, wouldn't we?

(Act II is officially open.)

(WARNING: Do not continue the duels in Act II. Act III will resume those duels.)
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm

"Bor-ring." Blake said out loud. He was sitting in a lawn chair that was inside somewhat large, open, enclosed room within the Society HQ. The room had several odd cages with funnels on on the top and panicky chickens trapped inside. Reaching over, he grabbed a grenade from the wooden crate next to him, yanked the pin out with his teeth and casually tossed the grenade out into the open field. The grenade hit one of the cages, bounced on the rim, then rolled down the funnel and dropping into the cage seconds before it exploded, scattering wire, metal and feathers everywhere.

"Bor-ring bor-ring bor-ring." Blake yawned again, not even a bit excited as the society grunt put on 100 more points onto Blake's scoreboard. "Man, whats the point of running a secret society if you can't have any fun?" Taking another grenade, he pulled the pin, paused for a second, then tossed it at the score keeper. The grunt gave a yelp as he dropped the grenade and jumped for cover moments before the grenade blew up.

"Man, wish something interesting would happen already."
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:56 am

Linel quietly gave a yawn as he checked his watch. Another half an hour until he had to start, and though he was usually punctual, there wasn't any real point in arriving before they actually were prepared to give him a task.

He paused for a moment as he felt the ground tremble a bit. He turned, seeing the door to the large room open a bit, before hearing another bang in his ears and another bit of a shake.

"Okay. I probably should be afraid to ask, but what exactly is going on here?" He barely poked his head in, a bit concerned about an explosion landing near the door.
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:23 pm

"Boring boring boring BORING!" Blake yelled as he grabbed several grenades at once and threw them all at random. The Society grunt gave a yell as he ducked for cover as several small explosions sounded, blowing up bits of wire, metal, feathers and charred drumsticks all around.

"Man, come on we need some action here!" Blake jumped from his seat, thoroughly worked up. "I'm tired of sitting around HQ all day with nothing to do! That stupid tournament is only two days away, and yet we're doing NOTHING at all but sit around on our asses and twiddling our thumbs. I am NOT going to sit around and be a good little boy. Maybe I'll go out and blow up another building."

Blake walked to the door and yanked it open, only to find another Society grunt standing in it. "And what are YOU doing?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 6:11 pm

"Look at these fools theyr'e all like puppets to the society. Ingnorance is bliss yea right they barely have free will anymore, they see what we allow them to see they know what we allow them to know. It's pathetic nobody has an idea of whats going on and they just go with it beacuse people are so stupid, they won't ask questions and therefore live in ignorance. Except those damn resistance, they make me sick. Their rebellion has brought much pain to this society and they must be punished!" Thought the man in the suit walking towards the large skyscraper that seemed to reach out and touch the clouds.

"I wish i didint have work today. I worked 6 days last week and didin't see anything but the members of that damn resistance slowly rising. I should report to Lord Blaze and give him the meeting places of the resistance so he can plan attacks and drop their numbers a bit. He scares me so ill just leave the report on his desk."

Entering the towering skyscraper the man began saying hi to his fellow coworkers and clocking in. After his minor chit chats the man went into the elevator making sure no one saw him go in. "Allright time for my real Job." The man unbuttoned his suit coat and under it was a red and black jumpsuit. The man hit the button in the elevator to bring him to the top floor. When he got out he walked down a small hallway and saw Lord Blaze standing in front of another Society member. "Uh-oh i wonder what he did to get Lord Blaze's attention."
Back to top Go down
Hisame
Hisame

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:35 am

As Ashiki walked through a huge, white corridor, she asked herself: ''Who is this that I'm looking for? Will this someone show me something?''. She was walking there for about half an hour now, still no sight of no one else. She stopped, and while her eyes glowed red, she turned left, and saw a small passage opening in through the white walls.

''Heh, you should not make the boss mad, Usagi! You know if he decides to fire you, the society will kill you and your entire family!'' said the man with a black coat.
''I know that! It's just that that he is the most annoying scrub I've ever met! Besides, who needs him! We, the team Amethyst can take care of things without that stupid blazehead.'' said the man with the silver coat. He seemed to be the leader of that small group of society members.

They looked at Ashiki with an angry face. ''Who are you and what are you doing here! You are not a society member, you must be a spy from that insignificant resistance! We are bringing you with us, and taking you in custody.''
She looked deeply in his eyes, and Usagi's eyes were red for an instant.
''....Let's settle this with a duel! Masaki, you and the others go back to the HQ; I can take care of this.''
''Understood!'' Masaki said, while he and the other 2 were running downstairs.

Her expression was a fiery one now. Usagi seemed confuse.

''Duel!'' they said while raising their duel disks. Ashiki's duel disk was white and feathered, and apparently had come out of nowhere,

Usagi - 4000 LP
Ashiki - 4000 LP

''My move! I draw!'' Usagi said while picking a card from his deck.
''I summon Red-Eyes Wyvern in attack mode!''; A black dragon with no arms appeared onto the field.

''I'll set one card and end my turn.''

Last edited by Hisame on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:05 am

Linen jumped back a bit on impulse the moment Blaze pushed the door open. "Was just curious on what was going on." Although he didn't immediately recognize Blaze, from the reactions of everybody in the room, it was pretty clear that he was both important and threatening. "Thought something was up with the... rather obvious sounds."

He swallowed a bit as he felt numerous eyes watching him, knowing nothing good could be the result if they were all intent on seeing what Blaze was going to do. "Think I'd better go... Have places to be and all..." He turned around quickly, hoping he could get away in time.
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:54 pm

With a deftness that belied his size, Valentin finished suturing the man's finger back on. Smiling at his handiwork, he turned to his aides:

"Nurse, please to be securing the affected area."

As the nurse moved forward to wrap the injured man's hand, Valentin set out clearing away his equipment, a chuckling as he did so, a low, rumbling noise.

I must find Blaze for a drink soon, he keeps me very busy with all his 'fun'.

His merriment was interrupted as he overheard the injured man asking the nurse for her number. Whirling around, he slammed his fist down onto the operating table, making everyone in the room jump.

"THIS IS PLACE OF HEALING! IF YOU ARE WELL ENOUGH FOR THAT, THEN LEAVE!" He roared. The man, terrified, allowed the nurse to finish placing the dressing in silence, then exited as soon as she was done. Valentin watched him until he was out of sight, then turned a sharp gaze to the nurses, who drew back slightly. Seeing this, his expression softened, and he looked away, ashamed.

"I am sorry for outburst, it was not my place. I only ask that you focus on business while here," looking around, he took stock of the now-empty-of-patients medical ward,

"I will finish up here, please take rest of day for yourselves."

After the nurses had left and Valentin had finished cleaning up, he decided to take his own advice and excuse himself for the day. As far as he knew there would be no more cause for injury, but just in case he left instructions on how to reach him in plain sight.

Entering the gym, he shrugged off his doctor's coat (besides sleeping and bathing, this is the only occasion where this will happen) and set himself down at the bench press, a light session today, only 50 reps of 800lb, but enough to clear his head.

After showering and changing, Valentin picked up a bottle of vodka from his private supply and set off to find Blaze.

No matter what he will be doing, fun shall be had...
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:25 am

"Hold it right there!" Blake commanded, causing Linen to stop in his tracks. "What made you think you could disturb the privacy of an Archlord and walk away unscathed?" He asked as he stepped in close. Reaching into his pocket, he brought out his lighter, but instead of a small, regular sized one, this lighter was much larger. Flicking the switch, a big, strong flame rose an inch and a half from the top, making it seem more like a blow torch than a lighter. "I do believe the penalty for disturbing me when I'm having fun is a burned off body part...hmm, your ears are an eyesore, maybe I'll go for those to try and make them look better."

He brought the lighter so close to the side of Linen's head that some of the hair began to smoke, but all of a sudden he pulled back. "Bah, forget it. I'm not in the mood to throughly enjoy it anyhow." He flicked his lighter off and roughly shoved past Linen. "Remind me next time i see you to light you on fire, that's an order." He yawned as he walked down the hallway, the other members jumping out of the way for him. It didn't take him that long of a walk before he saw a particually familiar figure taking up a good width of the hall.

"Ah, Valentin! Just the man I was looking for." He said, going up to the powerfully built man. "I was just starting to go insane with boredom. Hey, is that vodka I see? Nice...i can light just about anything on fire with a quick soak of that." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator
Ruduen

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 5:58 am

The moment that Blake turned away, Linen slapped his hand to his head, immediately trying to check and make sure that nothing was already on fire. He sighed a breath of relief as he saw the man walking away, already catching the attention of someone else.

"Yeah, think I'll avoid seeing you again, thanks." He muttered quietly to himself as he watched the guy talk with someone else. "One of the Archlords, huh... Doesn't really inspire confidence. Glad I'm not directly under him..."

He quietly moved through the hallway, trying to avoid looking too worried after what just happened. "As if I needed more on my mind... A day of desk work doesn't seem that bad right now. Just hope I don't have to run into anybody that crazy again today..."

He glanced at his watch before starting to run a bit. "Who am I kidding... How many insane things do I usually see in a day."
Back to top Go down
Mr Wizard
Mr Wizard

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Thoroughly amused at seeing the society flunkies jumping aside for Blaze, Valentin continued his leisurely stroll, not that he wasn't aware of Blaze's...eccentricities, but he knew that Blaze was not a hard man to get along with, provided you didn't begrudge him his fun. Plus his antics kept Valentin's days interesting, he still had no idea how Blaze had pulled off flawlessly burning the Society logo into a man's earlobe without any additional skin being affected.

"Greetings Blaze. Yes, I bring vodka for you, but as is customary," Valentin took a large swig from the bottle then handed the rest to the red-haired man, "now you may do as wish with rest, I'm sure will keep you, and me, occupied for long time." Smiling at the malicious glint appearing in his friend's eye, Valentin slapped Blaze on the back with his huge hand, giving a hearty laugh.

"We both find ourselves in need of entertainment. We shall go find something worthwhile to burn yes? I will be needing your fun to provide patients, otherwise I shall be healer with none to heal. Perhaps we convince other Archlord to take part, that would be sight to see, much better than frightened bunnies who seek doctor for kitty scratches! Come, let us go and find fun!"
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 10:19 pm

In her room, Mist is sitting at a table writing a letter to her parents. As she finishes writing, she begins to proofread it over, looking for mistakes. The letter reads:

"Dear Mom and Dad,

Sorry that I can't see you enjoy the money I've given to you to support you in this time of need, but being a Society member is so time consuming.

I've been doing fine with the work so far, but I've been having a tough time trying to make sure that I get enough money to send out to you. It's kind of disappointing that I won't see you...but I'm happy that you're doing fine since I'm doing this for you.

The bosses here are kind of strict, but they aren't that bad. Most of the time, I hear "Boring. Boring." repeatedly while walking around the halls of this place...

Sorry, I better not go further than that for my bosses, since one of the Society members actually delivers out what I wrote for you.

...I'm just sorry that things happened to end up this way...

Sincerely yours,
Mist Shoel"

Mist started to cry a bit knowing that this was the only way to chat with her parents now... She put her letter in the envelope along with 1000 dollars and sealed the envelope.

Mist went into the hallway and met with Melody, the one that sends out Mist's mail.

"Hey, Melody. Can you send this one out today, by any chance?" Mist kindly asked.

Melody responds by taking the letter, "Sure. I'll get on it after I do my tasks that Blake told me to do today."

As Melody walks away, Mist happily comments, "Thank you." As Melody leaves the facility, Mist lets out a sigh of relief and wonders, "What do I have to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Meanwhile, in a ritual-like dark room area with candles, Jin is plotting out his strategy with his deck.

He started to laugh to himself yelling, "Yes, this is the deck I've been searching for!" He stared at the cards and remembered briefly how he got to where he is today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(***FLASHBACK***)

In his own bedroom, Jin grabbed a knife from his dresser and headed down the steps, keeping the knife hidden from sight.

His father greets Jin, "Hi, Jin. How are you this fine evening?"

Jin responds, "Better than ever," as he stabs his father in the gut.

His father then responds, "What the-"

Jin interrupts and asks, "So, how does it feel to get stabbed by my hate?"

His father responds, "You...gwah." as Jin slit his father's throat killing him. His mother walks up to where the fighting was and was horrified at the sight.

His mother asks "What did you-" as Jin sliced repeatedly killing his mother.

A half-hour later, Jin finished creating the bloody star-shaped pentagram drawing on the wall and responds to both of their corpses, "Now that both of you are out of my way, I can do whatever I see fit," as he laughed in the background.

(***END FLASHBACK***)

As Jin put away his deck, he searched around for a bench to lie down on and started to lay down on the bench in the room. As Jin lay down on a bench, he smiled as he looked at the ceiling responding "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:22 am

"Yes, it's so boring around here. Ever since I blew up that building, I haven't had much else to do around here." taking the vodka, he took a swing of it. Then, as a lowly grunt passed by, Blake flicked on his lighter and blew. The vodka ignited and flew out as a tongue of flame. The man gave a cry and dropped to the floor, swatting away at the already extinguished flames as Blake laughed.

"Man, I love making these idiots jump." He laughed as he took a real drink of vodka. "The Society has been letting in a lot of weaklings in as of late. If they can't even handle a little heat, well I say let's just toss them all in the furnace. That way we'll get SOME use for them, hehe..."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:30 am

"Ack! Blaze is drinking again with that brute Valentin, i really don't wanna deal with him when he's like this. So i guess I'll go back to work and report to him later."

"Hmm, the last place i was scouting was the Second District where I've gathered the Resistance do their training missions, I don't want to go back there but i have a strange feeling that i can't seem to shake off." said Ai opening the underground Society garage and getting on his motorcycle.

"Okay let's go over the info i already have, the Resistance have been gaining more members, There will be a tournament coming up inside the Resistance's ranks, they have been getting more aggressive and making bigger movements. Damn that's strange behavioral patterns for them, they have to be planning something! I'll be more intent with my scouting from now on, if i miss anything I'll be killed for sure."

"Alright the second district." said Ai as he speeded through what seems to be the slums of the city looking for a good place to scout out the goings on of the resistance. "This looks like a good spot on top of this building. I was almost caught last time at my old spot so i better be on the lookout."

"Well nothing abnormal but there seems to be more and more of them coming every time I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:12 am

In her room, Mist is going over a list of things to do today to pass the time. Mist thought to herself, "Since, I haven't been given any orders today...may as well get some work done so that I'm taken care of for a few days." She pulls out a piece of paper and starts looking over it:

"Things to do:
- Make sure duel disk is functional.
- Make sure that a proper strategy is with the Deck.
..."

Mist sighed as she shook her head wondering, "Damn, why did that have to happen?"

***FLASHBACK***

Mist is reclining in her room, resting. All of a sudden, a large explosion erupted causing a massive quake. During that quake, her duel disk fell from the table to the floor.

The intercom turned on and an announcement came on letting people know that it was an accident and won't happen again. Mist shook her head with the thought, "Why, me?"

She put on her duel disk, shuffled her deck, and put her deck in the Deck Slot. She activated her duel disk and drew 5 cards. She thought to herself, "Everything seems to be in order. Now then, let's try and summon a monster to see if that works." as she placed a card onto the Field.

Water erupted in a Monster Zone on Mist's Field revealing an aqua knight holding a spear-like staff appearing on the Field.

Submerged Knight - Ylysen
Level: 4 Attribute: Water
[Aqua/Effect]
When this card is summoned, you can return 2 cards in your Hand back to your Deck to draw 2 more cards. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the Field, you can return 1 card in your Hand back to your Deck to draw 1 card.
ATK: 1600 DEF: 1200

She thought to herself, "That works, now let's try to activate a Spell Card." She put one of the cards in her hand into the duel disk, activating:

Secrets Hidden Within the Tides
[Continuous Spell Card]
You can send 1 Aqua-type monster from your Hand to your Graveyard to draw 1 card and show it to your opponent. If it's an Aqua-type monster, you can add 1 Aqua-type monster from your Graveyard to your Hand. Otherwise, you gain 200 Life Points.

She activates the effect by sending:

Submerging Descent
Level: 1 Attribute: Water
[Aqua/Effect]
When this card is in your Graveyard, if you summon an Aqua-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard.
ATK: 600 DEF: 200

And drew:

Gathering of the Torrents
[Normal Spell Card]
You can add one "Torrential" Spell or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your Hand.

She muttered to herself as her Life Point counter rose to 4200, "At least, this works." as she set 2 facedowns. She activated one of them to see if it works:

Torrential Spike
[Normal Trap Card]
Tribute one Aqua-type monster you control to inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the ATK of the tributed monster.

As her Submerged Knight - Ylysen disappeared from her Field, she shook her head. She thought to herself, "This isn't going to work in my favor if I have this set-up...It feels like the duel disk is working properly, but this deck needs some work." She lowered her duel disk, removed the duel disk from her arm, and removed her deck from her deck slot on her duel disk. She separated her deck on the table in certain sets: Tribute Monsters, Level 4 and below Monsters, Spell Cards, and Trap Cards. She opened up her bag revealing several binders filled with cards.

Mist thought to herself smiling, "Let's get to work on this deck to get it prepared for upcoming duels," as she moved her bag over to the table going through each binder seeing if there's anything interesting to use with her deck.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:44 am

"Waiting sucks, nothing is happening, just the routine training missions. There has to be something else. I'll wait a bit longer before leaving to go back to Society HQ."

Ai continued to watch the training missions and the duels between the resistance members with boredom until something catches his eye in the last moment before he takes off

"Huh..is that Mist in that window? I didn't know anyone from Society lived here? Damn i missed something, i thought i had this area 100% mapped out. Guess I'll have to do more work. While I'm here i might as well drop in and see what Mist is up too."

Ai waved at Mist through her window hoping she would see him
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:16 pm

Mist looked up, glanced through the window to see Ai, and waved back. After a few seconds, she got up and opened the window to her room and sat back down closing up the bag, putting her deck away, and putting that bag in the closet.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:39 pm

"Heh, i still can't believe someone from Society lives in the Second District. Now i have to redo this whole map, thanks a lot Mist."

Ai climbed through Mist's window making sure nobody saw him.

"So i saw you working on that deck of yours, you work to hard on it you should take a break and come outside for a bit, it's not healthy being in all day. By the way for that Resistance tournament that everyone in Society is raging about? Well, I've discovered where it's going to take place and i want you to infiltrate it with me. It will give you a chance to test your deck and it'll entertain me. Scouting is just so boring these days."

Ai laid back onto Mist's bed making himself feel at home.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:58 pm

Mist looked over at Ai responding, "Yeah, but I'll do it once my strategy is figured out. I need to do some errands today since Blake hasn't given me orders to do anything today." She kindly smiled and responds to the second question, "It'll depend if I'm free or not. You wouldn't know what'll happen when Blake decides on assigning people to do tasks."

She walked over to Ai with a serious expression and asks, "You have no idea on what this building is, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:08 pm

"Yea Blaze is drunk again with Valentin so i didn't feel like dealing with that pair and possibly getting killed." Ai said with a nervous voice and a cringe on his face. "I didn't have anything better to do so i decided to scout on this district more. Lucky i spotted you or i would probably sitting on another roof somewhere."

"So what errands did you have today? Anything I can help with?" Ai asked kindly

Ai's expression changed from playful to serious.

"No, i thought this was just a standard Second District residential building, I've scouted this area for awhile and haven't seen anything coming from this building. Well, I missed you living here so there might have been some other things i have missed. What's going on here?"

Ai said nervously with a weird look on his face wondering what secret Mist knew and he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:20 pm

As Mist lets out a sigh, she grabs her keys to her room, put her deck into a backpack, and put her duel disk into her backpack. She then asks, "Do you need to watch over this alley today for any reason?" She wonders to herself, "If he needs to cover this alley, I guess I can cover for him..."
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:26 pm

"No i haven't gotten any orders for today and i probably won't so it's all good on my end. I do need to report to Lord Blaze but that can wait till he's away from Valentin and not drinking. Now tell me about this building since you've said that i can't shake it off my mind." Ai said with his expression becoming more serious by the second.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:45 pm

She smiled, opening the door to her room, then responds, "Follow me then."

As Ai steps out of the room, Mist closes the door and locks it. As Ai looked around the hallway, Mist responds, "Yes, this is a secret Society building hidden from the Resistance. Only people that live here and the Archlords know that this place even exists."

As Mist waits for a response, she comments, "There's more. Just wondering if this is too much to handle right now?"
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:55 pm

"Alright I'll follow you." Ai said smiling.

"What?! So you're telling me that this is a meeting place for Arch lords? How could that be?! I checked every building in this area thoroughly! I..I'm Stunned a bit. Hiding a secret Society building right under their noses, it's brilliant i never would have thought of it. Tch, i guess they are that the Resistance really are stupid.

"Well these hallways they look like your regular building, and the rooms in this place I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. So, where are these other Arch Lords? There's 6 of them right? I only know of Blake who i work under.

"I'm fine with everything so far, I just have one question for you."

Ai looked Mist in the face and looked deeply into her eyes with a serious expression.

"Just who the hell are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next