The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Plots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

S. Revolt Plots Empty
PostSubject: S. Revolt Plots   S. Revolt Plots I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:43 pm

You can use these ideas I have come up with to post around and make the RP better.

1. Someone in the Society/Resistance gets tired of their way and decides to be a Rogue Duelist, on neither side.

3. Recent activity has been reported at the outer borders of Domino City, you can send a unit of 3 members to investigate and figure out what's going on. (The activity can be anything within reason of the RP so be creative and not go off the handle).

4. A resistance member will be held hostage and a team will have to rescue him without the Society finding out, so it's an undercover mission. While rescuing the member, keep in mind that if you choose to duel to keep a Society member quiet, you must win and knock out the Society member and then hide the body somewhere(closet, room, etc etc).

5. Authorities (aka police) feel that the Resistance has become too twisted with their thoughts of getting rid of the Society so they team up with Society Archlord ????? to surround the Resistance HQ and try to disband them for good. This will be an Ambush plot to survive, Resistance members should remember to not "kill" anyone or fatally wound them. Society members who lose a duel must leave the Resistance HQ with fear of being held hostage by the Resistance. If this plot turns out bad and the Society wins and takes over the Resistance HQ then assume that the RP has taken a turn for the worst and someone will have to start a new Arc for S. Revolt. Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Plots
Page 1 of 1