The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
bombboy
bombboy

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 pm

"Hehehe alrighty then GO Maruading Captain Attack his life points directly" said Kuroda

The Captain suddenly got out his sword and started rushing towards Izumi with his two handed sword. Jumped up and did a downward slash at Izumi.

" Any Response Trash" said Kuroda
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

Izumi takes the hit from Marauding Captain, groaning in agony, watching his Life Points drop to 2800.

Izumi's Life Points: 2800
Izumi's Spped Counters: 1

He slowly let out a sigh, and briefly responded with a question, "Done, yet?"
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:51 pm

"No i set 2 cards then I end my turn" said Kuroda

"this punk wont be getting away with my two set cards hehehehe" thought Kuroda

Hand 2 cards

Field 1 face up monster 2 set Magic or Traps

LP count

Kuroda-4000
Izumi-2800
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Adachi smiled then held out his hands ready to take the damage, ''Well it sure looks like you have gotten stronger in dueling since the last time we dueled, it also seems like you have developed some cheep tricks to.'' the three monsters passed through Adachi as it made a big holgrafic explosion, his duel disk glowed red as his life points depleted to 0, ''Well looks like you won with alot of time to spare.'' he said as he put his hand into his jacket and pulled out the blue prints and threw them to him, when he caught it thare was something hard in it shaped round, it rolled out the blue prints to reveal that it was a smoke bomb! As Adachi he threw the Blue prints he smirked and said, ''Here you go i have no use for them any more. Well goodby old friend.'' the smoke bomb exploded leaving Adachi time to run. he got into the elevator and started heading up hoping Alexander wouldnt put the place on lock down.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:00 pm

*COUGH COUGH COUGH* 'STOP HIM THIS INSTANT YOU STUPID MACHINES" Shouted Nash, "COMPUTER TOTAL LOCK DOWN START INITIALIZING NOW, I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT ELEVATOR MOVE AN INCH"

Then Nash quickly went to check whether the blue prints were real or not.... after a few seconds of inspecting he knew 100 percent they wereee "WAIT A SECOND... HE TOOK PART OF THE MOST CRUCIAL PARTS OF THE DESIGN, THE ACCELERATOR LOCK WAS MISSING!!!

"GET HIM HE STILL HAS PART OF MY DESIGN WITH HIM, GET HIM AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!" Screamed Nash

Soon a robot army swarmed the elevator doors attempting to pry them open, unfortunately Nash was a bit paranoid and built those heavy duty doors out of the best alloys he could find, including his own personal mix, however though, the robots were strong enough to slowly open the elevator inch by inch
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

Izumi smiled, "My dormant effect of Absolute Regeneration activates. By removing Resonance Dragon - Coniaeuste and Shattering Dragon - Dialista, I can Special Summon the monster you destroyed by the effect of Exiled Force. Come forth, Release Dragon - Esthonylvia!" An ice dragon reappeared near Izumi with the ice flowers near the ice dragon. Izumi then responds, "Since it was reborned by the effect of Absolute Regeneration, Release Dragon - Esthonylvia gains 500 ATK for as long as it stays on the Field."

Release Dragon - Esthonylvia
******** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
When this card is Summoned, place 3 Frozen Flower Counters on this card. <unknown text> During your End Phase, remove 1 Frozen Flower Counter from this card. <unknown text>
ATK: 2500 DEF: 2500

(Izumi's Speed Counters: 2)

Izumi draws his card, and briefly stares at it, then responds, "Now, for that little stunt. I play Speed Spell - Angel Baton. I can only activate this card when my Speed Counters are 2 or more. I draw 2 cards, then afterwards, I send 1 card from my hand to the Graveyard."

He slowly glanced at Kuroda briefly asking, "Any responses?"

~~~~~~~~
Hand: Speed Spell - Count Up, one other card.
Field: Release Dragon - Esthonylvia, 1 other face-down card.
~~~~~~~~

Speed Spell - Angel Baton
[Normal Spell Card]
Activate while you have 2 or more Speed Counters. Draw 2 cards. Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Spell_-_Angel_Baton

Absolute Regeneration
[Normal Trap Card]
Activate only when a WATER monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard. During the End Phase, remove 2 WATER monsters in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your Field. The monster Special Summoned by this effect gains 500 ATK as long as it stays on your Field.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Adachi looked at his belt, ''Haha, I had forgotten about this thing. Hmm.. it seems he noticed the missing blue print, Well seeing how im a nice guy ill give them to him as a farewell present.'' Adachi laughed as he placed the blue prints on the floor and headed up the elevator vent leading to the shoot, He then pressed a butten on his belt a latch clung onto the elevator rope then he pressed butten and a high powered rotation device slowly started to lift him off the ground, ''Sorry, but i have every intention of getting out of here Alexander.'' Adachi was lifted up to the other elevator door, ''Shit..'' He was stummped on what to do here and began to think.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 pm

"No ill like drawing cards so ill go along with it" says Kuroda

An angel appeared and Kuroda and Izumi both handed it 2 cards where it directly sent them straight to the grave then drew two cards for us and added them to our hand

"Continue on Trash i planning on ending you NEXT TURN" Shouted Kuroda

Speed counter count 2

Last edited by bombboy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Few minutes later in the lab the Robots finally have opened the door and there laying on the ground was a piece of the blue prints...

"What the hell does he really think ill let him off if he gives me the final part to the D Wheel, MWAHAHAH NEVER!!!, CONTINUE MY ROBOT ARMY CHASE AFTER HIM, Computer where is he currently located"said Nash

"He is currently located in the elevator corridor on the first floor" said the computer

"Dammit that fool always brings his gadgets with him though nothing compared to mine, ROBOTS as soon as you open this door i want you to drop down on him GO GO GO!!!!" shouted Nash

15 min left till elevator door completely open
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:28 pm

Rune laughed and looked at Jess again, it seems she had fallen asleep again, so rune (being a nice guy for the time being) picked her up and walked into her room and placed her on the bed, ''You are a strange girl.'' he looked at her scar again and laughed, ''She probaly got that by falling over on something sparp'' he said. -over the intercom- ''All members being asociated with the Nova Program please report to the confrance room, the program is inisiating now.'' Rune got up and thought, ''I think Kaname wanted me to go with him to that.. well i better go.'' Rune walked out of Jess's room and looked at the broken wall again ''Ehhhaha'' He ran off to the confrance room quickly so that he wouldnt get blamed for the hole in the wall.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Adachi tryed so hard to get out of that door nothing was working, Small charges and ect. He even tryed using his high powed wedge to try and pry it open, ''Damn! That almost worked, I dont have time for this.'' he looked around the shoot. ''Aha!'' he spoted the wires to the code panal that he used to get in, ''Ill jig rig this open.'' he said as he pulled out a strange P.D.A like device he opend the wire box and cut some of the wires and conected them to the device, the device suppenly lit up and numbers started forming across the screen, the doors suddenly slid open and he rand to the front doors they were blocked off two but didnt look as strong as the elevator doors so he put some mild charges on them and ran behind a wall and waited for them to deinate.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:46 pm

"Sir Adachi has hacked your elevator doors and has open them" said the computer

"DAMMIT programming was never my specialty DAMN HIM!!!, quote to self get better programmers to prevent such a thing from HAPPENING AGAIN" said Nash

"Sir we have opened the doors sir" said the Robots

"THEN GO AFTER HIM CHARGGEEEEE GO GO GO ANDELE ANDELE NOWWW!!!" said Nash

Soon the robots dropped down the elevator shaft and with their superior suspension system were able to sustain the fall, and unknown to them of the charges set on the door charge straight at it until...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT COMPUTER" Shouted Nash

"Sir Adachi had set charges on the door and when all your robots got their they were caught up in the explosion as well" said the computer

"DAMN YOU ADACHI ILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted Nash after all nothing was there to stop Adachi from escaping anymore
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Adachi ran out of the compund and out into the street, the sounds of a D-Wheel that now sounded very destinctive. Adachi wondered, ''Sounds like the D-Wheel me and Alexander made. Hmm well i wanna check this out.'' he ran toward the noice. It began to grow louder and louder then he saw it the blue high powered D-Wheel, he laughed, ''I bet he was pissed when that D-Wheel activated.'' they passed by they fast and in an instand they were gone. he countuned to walk to his house that was very hidden from Society. When he got thare he noticed that the door and bin unlocked, ''What the hell.'' he walked inside to see a man wearing a Resestance patch on him (the man was Kaname by the way), ''Who the hell are you and what are you doing in here..'' he asked the man frightened that the Resestance was still after him.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:48 pm

"Tch, whats with all this late night crap" jess said as she dashed down the hall toward the central control room. " I had to soak my head into some ice cold water." Jess continued, Talking out loud to herself. Her mind flashed back to all the times she had fallen asleep today.
"Maybe, I'm not going into these states because of being knocked out", she said,"after all if the societys back that means hes probably back as well." With that she smiled as she burst into the control room.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Rune entered the room that he was called to by the announcment, he only saw a few ammount of people and thought, ''Isnt this suppost to be a big operation? And wheres Kaname shouldnt he be here?'' he sat down staying quiet still wondering where Kaname was then tilted back his chair, ''I must be early?'' he said under his breath as he up his arms behind his head waiting for more people.
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Aran not drawing a card due to his opponent's effect. Aran shuffles his new cards into his deck as he began his turn. "Ok, now I tribute my Espionage for my Kaiser Glider!" Aran sends his monster to the grave as he places his Kaiser Glider on the field. Watching it burst forth from a golden light, Aran was determined to defeat Matt and nothing was gonna break his focus. As Aran summoned his monster he felt that Ma had sme plan cookng over there...

Kaiser Glider
Atrribute: Light
Level: 6
Type: Dragon/Effect
Atk: 2400
Def: 2200

Last edited by Duive on Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:09 pm

Izumi slowly thought, "There it is." Izumi turned his attention to Kuroda smiling stating, "I activate Speed Spell - Overboost, unless you have any counters?"

~~~~~~~~
Speed Spell - Overboost
[Normal Spell Card]
Gain 4 Speed Counters. During your End Phase, the number of Speed Counters becomes 1.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Spell_-_Over_Boost
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Kuroda thought, "why this punk adding speed counters he doesnt have many cards and the chance of that spell card saving him are slim what the hell is this punk trying to do? hmm he must have some plan but what i cant think of anything, must be dealing with that weird D Wheel he riding.....dammit i didnt prepare counters against his spells"

"Dammit no Dammit WAIT HEY WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING GET BACK INTO FORMATION YOU TWO DO NOT SEPARATE FROM FORMATION WHAT ARE YOU TWO D WHEELERS DOING WAHHH ARGGGGGGG" shouted Kuroda in pain now spinning out of control from his D wheel

three hidden society members suddenly came out and knocked Kuroda out of the way spinning him out of control and knocking the rest of the police force out of the way

"Out of the way OLD MAN" said Society member 1

"Sorry about this but we having a change in rules you going to have a 3 v 1 against us" said Society member 2

"So LETS KICK THIS INTO HIGH GEAR YEE HAAA" said society member 3
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Izumi slowly smiled, "You guys forget that I'm the one riding this bike, not you." Realizing that it's the same duel as before except more opponents joined the fray, Izumi responds,"I activate Reflective Spell Lining."

(Speed Counters: 6)

Izumi slowly responds, "When I have a Release Dragon monster on my side of the Field, I can activate this card, and it'll activate a Spell Card in my Graveyard. My target is Spell Speed - Overboost.

Reflective Spell Lining
[Normal Trap Card]
Activate only when a "Release Dragon" monster is on your Field. Activate 1 Spell Card in your Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

"Dudes he getting away" said Society member 1

"not to worry, sure he is getting a speed boost but remember the draw back of over boost, he will be hitting zero counters soon and at that point We will jump him" said society member 2

"ENOUGH TALKING i want to DUEL" said society member 3

"Still gotta wait your turn dude" said society member 1

"tch tch lets just get him as soon as he slows down due to over boost agreed" said society member 2

"Sure" said them in unison

Unknown to them about the Hyper Overdrive booster was slowly getting ready as Izumi was about to unleash his great get away hopefully though the prototype works and he doesnt get killed by the acceleration
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:13 pm

(Speed Counters: 10)

Izumi slowly smiles responding, "You go ahead and think that. Meanwhile, I'll be on my way. I activate Speed Spell - Count Up, by sending 1 card from my Hand to the Graveyard, I gain 2 more Speed Counters. As the counter hit 12, the motorcycle switched to Auto Drive.

(Speed Counters: 12)

Izumi turned to the three men yelling, "So long." Izumi slowly smiled, as the motorcycle gained enough speed to rival Mach Speed 1, getting away from the police and scientists. for now.

~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later, inside the forest, near a dirt path, the motorcycle comes to a slow halt near a tree and Izumi collapses near the motorcycle, coughing up blood. Izumi thought, "Not the best idea, but it'll do," as he tries to rest near the tree trying to regain some strength.
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:38 am

Back at the lab or something, Aden was totally just resting his circuits and batteries and whatnot. To tell the truth, he was 'exhausted,' in the sense that he was indeed running low on his a power source, but he didn't want to show it... Well, he didn't know how to, anyways. The jumping and stuff were just small-energy consuming things that wouldn't take up all of his energy. It's kinda like using turning down the lights on an iPod and not playing music or doing very little to maintain power. He slept, looking just like a cat and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:03 am

Rune pulled his deck out while he was waiting for the debrifing to start, he looked through it a couple of times the took out his spare cards and looked through for awhile he took out his only other syncron monster he had, ''Hmpt.. This ''Nova Program'' might be inportant ill probaly need to step my game up alot, so i might as well make the turn over to syncrons..'' he added the syncro monster into the deck along with the tuner need to summon it, then added a couple of more cards, ''Hmm.. i guess this should be good for now.'' he said to him self. Once again he sat back and looked around, ''Really.. Still no ones here?'' he said with a bored tone, ''I guess i'll have to wait longer then.''
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 am

"YOU WHATTTTTT!!!!" shouted Nash, "YOU LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THE PROTOTYPE BIKE!!!!"

"yes sir" said society member 1

"Welll good thing a good friend of mine popped by the lab and now i have the blue prints to the prototype bike again YOU MORONS" said Nash, "remind me to talk to the archlord about this later"

"Now listen closely you morons, tell me this did the acceleration drive work and do you know whether he lived or not" asked Nash

"sorry sir but we lost all trace of him once he triggered the acceleration drive sir" said society member 2

"ARGGG USELESS FOOLS" said Nash as he kicked around some chairs and tools

"Whatever with these blue prints i once again can build the D wheel it just going to take a very long time since the part requirements are very expensive and hard to obtain... Wait that will be your next mission OBTAIN ME THE PARTS FOR THIS D WHEEL" demanded Nash

"SIR YES SIR" shouted the society members

"its time we finialize this operation" said Nash

later when Nash was alone he started to think, "with all these parts coming together its like destiny, soon my plans will finally be complete i can leave this stupid organization and finalize my own plans MWHAHAHAHAHA, with the AI built and the D Wheel back in place soon i will have the means to complete my masterpiece soon enough my love
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 am

Soon after Aden is fully charged.....

"Aden wake up it is time to perform a maintenance run and a upgrade now that i have approval from the Archlord from showing him my results" said Nash

Wondering when this happen well ok here is the Flash back, *flash back music*

"Archlord great news Aden has exceeded my expectation and the D Wheel design we lost has been regained i have already sent some members to acquire parts for me, soon we will have what we always wanted" said Nash

"especially me" said Nash under his breath

"Alright Nash you may continue on with your project and you may have the funding for your secondary project" said the Archlord

"FINALLY SIR, I CAN FINALLY WORK ON THAT PROJECT!!!" said Nash

"Yes you may just make sure it doesnt distract you from your main project, Over and Out" said the Archlord.

Flash back OVER

Nash brought Aden to another lab this time it looked like a medical room

"Now Aden I want you to shut down while i work alright cant have any distractions" said Nash

Aden nodded and went into sleep mode

"TIME TO WORK" SHOUTED NASH

*BzZZZZZZZZZZZT* *EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR* *CLUNK* *VRRRMVRMM*

And 3 hrs later

"Aden wake up now, tell me how do you feel?" asked Nash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next