The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Society Scientist - Alexander Nash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bombboy
bombboy

Society Scientist - Alexander Nash Empty
PostSubject: Society Scientist - Alexander Nash   Society Scientist - Alexander Nash I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:01 am

Name: Alexander Nash
Appearance: Society Scientist - Alexander Nash Denizendantariondomino
Bio : little is known about this mad scientist except for the fact that he has an IQ of over 200. He wasn't always a mad man but once a gentle father, but one day something changed and eventually he joined the society as a part of the science and research team. He helps develop new technology and gadgets for the members of society and helped developed the brainwashing technology of the society. He is quite crazy and does random things therefore tends to be a loner. His only companionship is the machines and robots he builds to entertain himself. He however, though mad, is still an excellent duelist and has a strange method of dueling people. He uses many decks but his main deck is his time deck, which he uses reflects his wish to control time for whatever reason he may have. He highly praises the society leader and truely believes that only through the society can true peace be achieved.

Deck Type: Time Deck, Also uses machines, and a multitude of other decks to be revealed
Back to top Go down

Society Scientist - Alexander Nash
Page 1 of 1