The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Nash Time Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bombboy
bombboy

Nash Time Cards Empty
PostSubject: Nash Time Cards   Nash Time Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Nash Time Cards 521082
Nash Time Cards 521082
Effect of time probe :when this card is summon, flip summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future effect - Special summon Time Sentinel, its effect is negated, when this is special summoned again
Past Effect - Add any "time" monster card to your hand

Nash Time Cards 521082ln
Effect of Time Sentinel :when this card is summon, flip summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future effect: Once per turn this card can flip one face down card up that card effect is not activated, return it back to its face down position afterwards

Past effect: Once per turn this card can destroy one face down card on the field

Nash Time Cards 521082
Time Tank Effect : when this card is summon, flip summoned flip a coin, if it is heads it is removed for one turn and then special summoned next turn and gains Future Effect, if tails it returns to is original situation one turn ago and if still remains on the field gains Past Effect

Future effect: Your opponent cannot select another "Time" monster as an attack target

Past effect: "Time" monsters cannot be targeted by effects of magic, trap, or monsters, and once per turn this card can negate the destruction of one "Time" monster

Last edited by bombboy on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Nash Time Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nash Time Cards   Nash Time Cards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Fix the OCG errors >.>

Also, the second card's text is unreadable. Please fix >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

Nash Time Cards
Page 1 of 1