The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Prologue: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kpemz
Kpemz

Prologue: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prologue: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society   Prologue: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:59 am

As the resistance became aware of the growing threat of the society gaining power and becoming active again they took emergency actions. *Kaname's COM-Link goes off with a message from the Commander "I'm initiating the Nova Program, I want you to take over." Commander~* Over the intercoms the commander announced "All applicants for the Nova Program report to the main testing facilities now."

"Hmm, it appears I'm needed again, to the barracks!" Kaname took a walk from his private quarters, down the halls, and into a large area with two duel arenas and a small bleacher, on which people were sitting in waiting. "All right recruits! Fall in! I'm Kaname Kurasachi and I'll be your trainer!" Kaname stood strong crossed his arms and gave a slight smirk. "Welll now, I'm not impressed by the looks of any of you, anyone care to show your dueling skills against one another and prove me wrong?" Kaname looked into the crowd and locked eyes with a few of the people on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down

Prologue: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2