The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Help Desk: Is this card too broken?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Help Desk: Is this card too broken? Empty
PostSubject: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:22 pm

If you want to know about a certain opinion about a card you made being too broken, go ahead and post in this topic, and I'll go into much detail with your card.

This thread is pretty much "If you are having trouble, come here." feel. So feel free to post a card and see if it's viable for the RP.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Yeah I'm pretty sure my Cards effect is pretty broken but I was hoping if anyone here could fix it up for me and give me more or less what I should cut from it and replace it with etc.

Great God of The Wind

If the text is too small for you here is the effect.

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can not be special summoned except if there are 4 or more "Of The Wind" monsters in your graveyard and you must remove all of them from play. This card gains 600x attack and defense points for each removed from play "Of The Wind" monster removed from play. This card can only activate one of these following effects once per turn. 1) This card can not be destroyed by card effects. At the end of the battle phase of this turn this cards attack is halved. 2) Remove from play one or more Of The Wind monsters from play, this card gains 600x attack and defense for each of those monsters removed. If this effect is activated you can not attack this turn.

Thank You very much in advance if you help ^^
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:46 pm

You could get rid of the "If this effect is activated, you cannot attack this turn" clause since it's pretty harsh, especially since it implies you cannot conduct your Battle Phase at all that turn. Other than that, I see it's balanced by now. It's no Judgment Dragon, but it's definitely handy.

Also, try looking for "Magic Set Editor". It's much better than the custom card website, in my opinion, since the text doesn't get microscopic if you include too much. At first the card names won't show up in the right font, but you can fix that. There's posts addressing it on the program's patron forums.
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Gracias Senorita ^^ Razz
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:24 am

Natalya wrote:
You could get rid of the "If this effect is activated, you cannot attack this turn" clause since it's pretty harsh, especially since it implies you cannot conduct your Battle Phase at all that turn. Other than that, I see it's balanced by now. It's no Judgment Dragon, but it's definitely handy.

Also, try looking for "Magic Set Editor". It's much better than the custom card website, in my opinion, since the text doesn't get microscopic if you include too much. At first the card names won't show up in the right font, but you can fix that. There's posts addressing it on the program's patron forums.

Hm...I'll look into that too.

EDIT: Seems pretty decent, I'll give it a go for the time being.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Desk: Is this card too broken?   Help Desk: Is this card too broken? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help Desk: Is this card too broken?
Page 1 of 1