The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Duive's RP Profile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Duive
Duive

Duive's RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Duive's RP Profile   Duive's RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:16 am

Profile Duive

Name: Aran Reiva

Appearance: Black hair thats slightly feathery and reaches just below his neck and usually dresses casual T-shirt, jeans etc...rough looking overall like a guy who's seen a few hard spots.

Bio: Always itching for the next rush. Doesnt like to wait or slack. Likes being free and lax which makes room for sense and a bit of intuition. Energetic yet easily bored. Down for almost anything. Likes to joke and have a good time....All his life hes been kicked and bullied never saying a word about it to anyone. Aran took up dueling as a means of finally gaining control over his life and the power to stand with others and not alone.

Deck Type: Favors suprising his opponent with random unheard of cards. His favorite: Hayabusa equipped with Buster Rancher. As for his deck, anything to catch his opponents guard down (Mostly uses the "Wurm" cards as a base for all his decks)

Favorite card(s): Hayabusa Knight (free spirit), The Fiend Megacyber(underdog heart), and Spell Striker(persistant mind)

Catch phrases: "Uber", "Coolios", "Man on Fire!!"
Back to top Go down
thunder man 00
thunder man 00

Duive's RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duive's RP Profile   Duive's RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 am

how does this place work
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Duive's RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duive's RP Profile   Duive's RP Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 am

thunder man 00 wrote:
how does this place work
Crying or Very sad

Ask the question in "General Chat" next time.

Regardless, it's a RP forum so if you want to RP, make a Profile in this part of the forum, first, before posting in the "Active Role-Playing" section.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Duive's RP Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duive's RP Profile   Duive's RP Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duive's RP Profile
Page 1 of 1