The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Other
Other

Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora Empty
PostSubject: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:03 am

Name: Kawaguchi Zimora

Deck Type: Of The Wind Deck

Height: 6'2

Weight: 120 lbs.

Eye Color: Tiel

Hair Color: Orange

Appearance: Kawaguchi wears a blue denim jacket, with a black T-shirt under and blue baggy jeans with some regular black and white converse. Kawaguchi wears glasses but takes them off when he needs to think or is aggravated. Kawaguchi wears a Black Christ symbol around his neck and also has a black bracelet on his left hand. Kawaguchi is skinny and has muscle.

Bio: Kawaguchi is a loner but when given the chance will talk to anyone and is not a fan of talking he lets his actions speak for him, he likes to be caalled Kawa for short. Kawaguchi has frequent black outs and sometimes can not remember anything after he awakes. Kawaguchi's parents were well renowned card shop owners they taught Kawaguchi how to play Duel Monsters at a very early age. Kawaguchi was dramatized as a kid by his parents death since they were shot to death in their own home, he does not know why but he does know it had something to do with his parents store and a deck they may have owned. Only Seven years old at the time Kawaguchi had declared that he would find his mother and father's killers and stop any one in his way.

The day before his parents death Kawaguchi was given a deck from his mother and father and said to guard it with his life so that no matter what no one could take it away. Kawaguchi has a theory that the deck given to him (Mirages) was the cause of his parents death. After his parents death Kawaguchi was forced to go live in a orphanage at age 13 he ran away and decided to live on the streets and played people for money. Kawaguchi had formed a gang at age 15 so he could help poor and unfortunate kids like him who had a hard time in life. On Kawaguchi's 16th Birthday, Kawaguchi was given money from the kids in his gang who gave him enough money to buy a duel runner, which is exactly what he did.

When Kawaguchi recieved the duel runner he spent all his time finding parts or buying parts for it, he decided to give up his leadership because he saw he was obsessed with his duel runner and couldn't stop he gave the leader position to Michi who was the oldest out of the kids (12). At that time Kawaguchi had been given a tip from a strange man in a black coat that the people who killed his parents were in Neo Domino City, Kawaguchi chased after the man but the man had somehow disappeared when turning a corner. Kawagushi, decided he no longer needed to stay in Satellite, he headed for Neo Domino City to see what adventures await him and find the people who killed his parents.

Even though Kawaguchi looks like a pessimistic he really isn't he is quite the opposite he always tries to look at the upside of things. Kawaguchi not only has a lot of heart but is very charismatic. Whenever dueling Kawaguchi gets a smile on his face even if he is losing he just loves a good duel. Kawaguchi is also not very good at awkward situations he has a way of making it more awkward. Never the less Kawaguchi is a free spirit who loves to duel. He is also very intelligent and none the less very religious.

Kawa has 2 quotes
1st: "Never say never."
2nd: "Soon before you know it you'll be gone with the wind! "

Last edited by Other on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:28 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:12 am

Hmm, I like what you did with your character. Sob story, yeah, but those are usually pivots in making characters who have life experience. I'm assuming that these "Mirage" cards are customs? After all, there isn't an archetype for them as far as I know.

Also, welcome aboard! Glad to have another RPer here! cheers
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Thank You Natalya! I usually go for the Sob Stories so yeah ^^. And I think the Mirage cards are customs on DME so thats why I'm going to use them at first I was thinking of Obelisk but it seemed a little to much. Thank You now its time to RP ^^ cheers
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

You need to ask for permission to use them on here, Other. DME Admins ruled that and left this place alone. So, yeah...you need to ask Kit if you can use them here or not.

If you cannot, you would have to make your own cards.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:54 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:
You need to ask for permission to use them on here, Other. DME Admins ruled that and left this place alone. So, yeah...you need to ask Kit if you can use them here or not.

If you cannot, you would have to make your own cards.

It's not like they'll sue us...

... Right?
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:57 pm

She said no Sad

I'll make my own cards them I had some of them on the forums so I can recycle Ideas from that
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Lol dev said I could use his cards
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Other wrote:
She said no Sad

I'll make my own cards them I had some of them on the forums so I can recycle Ideas from that

Sorry, dude.

Anyway, it's not that hard to make your own cards. Really, it isn't. (has made 80 cards in 2 days before)
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Alice in chains wrote:
Lol dev said I could use his cards

Which cards, exactly? >>
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:17 pm

No not Dev Kitsune told me no but I'm in the process of making a deck its like a Wind Warrior deck
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 am

Other wrote:
No not Dev Kitsune told me no but I'm in the process of making a deck its like a Wind Warrior deck

Your character's going to need a new quote. How about "It's time to break wind!"
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 am

That sounds great
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:59 am

Other wrote:
That sounds great

Shocked

I was just kidding! Do you even know what that means?!
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:06 am

Farting thats what I thought but I didnt want to be rude xD cyclops
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:28 am

Natalya wrote:
Other wrote:

Your character's going to need a new quote. How about "It's time to break wind!"

Other wrote:
That sounds great

Natalya wrote:
Other wrote:
That sounds great

Shocked

I was just kidding! Do you even know what that means?!

Other wrote:
Farting thats what I thought but I didnt want to be rude xD cyclops

*facepalms both of you*
Back to top Go down
Other
Other

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 am

I dont accept Face Palms! *Face Palms Ryu*
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 am

Other wrote:
I dont accept Face Palms! *Face Palms Ryu*

...Only reason why I facepalmed is because both of you were being stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora   Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Profile- Kawaguchi Zimora
Page 1 of 1