The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Shadow Within Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Shadow Within Rules Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Shadow Within Rules   PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Shadow Within Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:47 am

For Signatures:
- You can have a 600x200 signature image. (If you want me to check the image beforehand, Private Message me and I'll look at it.)
- Please, be reasonable with these images. (I mean, don't act stupid with these images. As always, Private Message me if you are worried about it and I'll take a look at it.)
- Character Text Limit is 500. No more, No less.

For Avatars:
- Please, be reasonable with these images. (I mean, don't act stupid with these images. As always, Private Message me if you are worried about it and I'll take a look at it.)
- Width: 150 Pixels. Height: 200 pixels. File Size less than or equal to 64 KBs. (Any loopholes that goes around this, let me know so I can adjust the rule. I will not do it "just for you". I will do it for everyone's convinence.)

For Posting:
- Try to not flame others on here. I don't want to deal with it so if it happens, most likely, I'll ban both of you.
- Be reasonable with what you post. I'm trying to make this a friendly enviroment for everyone so that people can enjoy coming to this site more.
- No advertising. We do not care about some random place that we've never even heard of.

More rules will be added at a later time...(It will be determined on a need to know basis and updated if need be.)
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Shadow Within Rules
Page 1 of 1