The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

thunder man 00

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thunder man 00
thunder man 00

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 am

looks-black brown hait pants gray t shirt likes to hang out with friends sometimes gets a little mood changed over ass holes plus i don't care for looks or cloths nor that your a fucking dush has a calik in front tall also i am white poeple who are asses say in the dark i bright up the room and stuff don't do that it's not cool >[ also i'm skiny and is going to do karate i have thick hair and don't care if i date or not i'm not a caring type person i'm not picky about cloths and other than 2 i hate every boy in my fucking school i'm right handed my favorite sport i don't have one i like them all sept probelly soccer maybe i'm still deciding my favorite character is as from my avatar regular bakura ryo he's awsome to me.
deck-built to defend and to win easily with destiny board or exodia and uses alot of zombie cardsit's like a destiny of death type of deck and i have tuners that are also zombies.
bio-always waiting for something new or exiting to happen and always want exitment and is usually bored beyond dead i laugh easy sometimes i don't like sex jokes for all you sick bastards plus my favorite card is probely change of heart.
age-14
name-joe lucero
gender-male
general comment-i didn't do it duive did it so police get him i know i'm evil sometimes but only when i'm bored as hell.

Last edited by thunder man 00 on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:11 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 2:49 am

Please read this: https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net/rp-profiles-and-character-bios-f2/how-to-enter-rp-profiles-t61.htm

I recommend you to fix up your profile more, before continuing with the RP.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Endless Void
Endless Void

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:16 am

thunder man 00 wrote:
looks-black brown hait pants gray t shirt likes to hang out with friends sometimes gets a little mood changed over ass holes.
deck-built to defend and to win easily with destiny board or exodia and uses alot of zombie cards.
bio-always waiting for something new or exiting to happen and always want exitment and is usually bored beyond dead.
age-14

Name: <you don't have one listed>
Bio: <needs to be fixed up so that it's similar to the context of the RP in progress>
Decks: Undead Destiny deck (Destiny Board cards with Zombie monsters); Undead Exodia (Exodia cards with Zombies)
Appearance: <You have somewhat of a description, but proofread it so that it's understandable to other RPers so that we can co-exist with you in the RP. It's just....we need to know how exactly you look like so that others know who you are.>
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:43 am

thunder man 00 wrote:
looks-black brown hait pants gray t shirt likes to hang out with friends sometimes gets a little mood changed over ass holes plus i don't care for looks or cloths nor that your a fucking dush.
deck-built to defend and to win easily with destiny board or exodia and uses alot of zombie cardsit's like a destiny of death type of deck and i have tuners that are also zombies.
bio-always waiting for something new or exiting to happen and always want exitment and is usually bored beyond dead i laugh easy sometimes i don't like sex jokes for all you sick bastards plus my favorite card is probely change of heart.
age-14
name-joe
gender-male

Name: Joe Lucero
Bio: He's always looking for something interesting in his life always searching for something interesting or something to happen in front of him. He's usually bored when there's no assignments for him and typically looks around town for new places. Most of the time, he laughs at jokes, but hates sex jokes.
Deck: Exodia's Undead Destiny
Appearance: <work on this a lot more>
Favorite Card: Change of Heart

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:52 am

thunder man 00 wrote:
looks-black brown hait pants gray t shirt likes to hang out with friends sometimes gets a little mood changed over ass holes plus i don't care for looks or cloths nor that your a fucking dush has a calik in front tall also i am white poeple who are asses say in the dark i bright up the room and stuff don't do that it's not cool >[.
age-14
name-joe lucero
gender-male

Alright

Name: Joe Lucero

That's fine now.

Alright, for appearance, I want to suggest to you to look at the other RP profiles and see how they are.

General comment:

Please clean up the text and language. I.E.:

Quote :
looks-black brown hait pants gray t shirt likes to hang out with friends sometimes gets a little mood changed over ass holes plus i don't care for looks or cloths nor that your a fucking dush has a calik in front tall also i am white poeple who are asses say in the dark i bright up the room and stuff don't do that it's not cool >[.

It really sounds like you have hate towards something which you can use for the RP. I would suggest a general description of your appearance so that we know how you look. That's all.

Also, in the RP, you can just post that rage in there and you can show them how you feel towards a situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thunder man 00 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thunder man 00   thunder man 00 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thunder man 00
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old RP Bios/Items/Cards-
Jump to: