The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

RP suggestion box

Go down 
+5
bombboy
Doraemon
Duive
Endless Void
Link
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Nathan

RP suggestion box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:19 pm

Yeah.. that's really how the cycle works, but that's how history works, just take a look, it is a continuous ebb and flow between the two cycles until a third cycle comes into picture, that's what my idea with the secret organisation is, to be the wall between the waves.

What I want you to understand is that the new Resistance is not just the old Society, it also the old Resistance as well, trying to take down the new "corrupt" Society, and then we have some secret organisation pulling the strings from the background. This will most likely evolve into the new Resistance directly fighting the secret organisation and the Society, while the Society is being taken over from the inside by this secret organisation, thus there will be internal conflict as well.
There won't be a continuous cycle like you stated, this will most likely be the end of that, and the arc afterward would be something to do with a more greater "evil" that this organisation tried to prevent from happening. I really do think that this would be more of a short transition arc.. or a sub-arc that leads up to the point, though I really don't want to indulge too deeply but I can't be too superficial.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 am

Anonymous Request:

Quote :
Long story short, make different topics in the forums for different events. Plots can cross sometimes, but it's really messy to have 3 duels simultaneously in totally different places in the same thread.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Point system in order to control god moders   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:12 am

This idea came from Avric i dont like stealing credit

Anyways he suggested that we make a point system for creating cards, certain points allow you to make a created card and the more points you get the crazier the card can be. It will keep god moders on the down low, make people actually want to RP a bit more, Make people obey the rules, keep track of created cards and how crazy they are, and finally should lesson the work load a bit.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:35 am

Could we also change the title of this Forum, to be actually related to the Yugioh RP, maybe simply YugiohRP, or something dealing with yugioh RP, since it would be nice to have more people here, and this name will probably help people search us
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:37 pm

bombboy wrote:
Could we also change the title of this Forum, to be actually related to the Yugioh RP, maybe simply YugiohRP, or something dealing with yugioh RP, since it would be nice to have more people here, and this name will probably help people search us

Denied. You assume that we only do Yu-gi-oh RP, but in fact that this is a RP enviroment for ANYTHING. (Hence why I put "Role playing enviroment that people can enjoy." which doesn't pertain to Yu-gi-oh!
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Make S. Revolt Arc II about the invasion itself. End of Arc I has everyone getting ready to invade and prepared. Beginning of Arc II starts the invasion.

Might as well through my input in here....
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:28 pm

I would like to suggest as a small arc that a third-party organization manages to capture members from the resistance and society to take part in a deathmatch style duels for his amusement. And that they form a temp alliance so they can escape and take out the third party.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:20 pm

Alice in chains wrote:
I would like to suggest as a small arc that a third-party organization manages to capture members from the resistance and society to take part in a deathmatch style duels for his amusement. And that they form a temp alliance so they can escape and take out the third party.

It's somewhat planned on my end, but I need to put steady my three (four) profiles steadily so that I can add more story to this RP....

At the end of this RP, I think I planned on using 6 profiles in this one RP...

But, I don't think it's going be -exactly- how you said. I might do something different. Who knows?
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:45 am

I dunno if you'd enjoy this idea but here goes..

Two Rival Duel gangs, ''Night Crow'' from Darkmoon City and ''Light Fang'' in a City called Sunstar City both have a friendly Tournament War every 3 months...only to have a rude awakening when Night Crow is captured by an unknown Enemy! and is being held at an unknown place..a young girl from Night Crow escapes then joins Light Fang's Chief Commander and his team members plan to save their friends....but....along the way they are introduced to a card known as the '' Evolution'' Magic card that Transform certain cards into Armored versions with Powered-up effects! Along the way to rescue the Night Crow....a Mysterious Man known as '' Virius'' appears and tries to stop them...He even controls the Night Crow Chief Commander and all of Night Crow...Will this be the end of our heroes...?

Well... I really would like for this to get accepted...but i'll haveta wait and see..
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:17 pm

I think adding a Metagamming rule into here seeing how a certain someone seems to be doing it alot. This should benifit alot to the RolePlay. Dont think I saw this rue in thare but if it is sorry @.@.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:57 pm

EHeroMatt wrote:
I dunno if you'd enjoy this idea but here goes..

Two Rival Duel gangs, ''Night Crow'' from Darkmoon City and ''Light Fang'' in a City called Sunstar City both have a friendly Tournament War every 3 months...only to have a rude awakening when Night Crow is captured by an unknown Enemy! and is being held at an unknown place..a young girl from Night Crow escapes then joins Light Fang's Chief Commander and his team members plan to save their friends....but....along the way they are introduced to a card known as the '' Evolution'' Magic card that Transform certain cards into Armored versions with Powered-up effects! Along the way to rescue the Night Crow....a Mysterious Man known as '' Virius'' appears and tries to stop them...He even controls the Night Crow Chief Commander and all of Night Crow...Will this be the end of our heroes...?

Well... I really would like for this to get accepted...but i'll haveta wait and see..

No replica of Crashtown, please. >.>

Deivon wrote:
I think adding a Metagamming rule into here seeing how a certain someone seems to be doing it alot. This should benifit alot to the RolePlay. Dont think I saw this rue in thare but if it is sorry @.@.

Elaborate, Deivon.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Metagamming: Haveing your character knowing something they shouldnt.
For instance Nash almost seems to know every thing that goes on in the rp >_> dont mean to put any one down or anything, but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:09 pm

Deivon wrote:
Metagamming: Haveing your character knowing something they shouldnt.
For instance Nash almost seems to know every thing that goes on in the rp >_> dont mean to put any one down or anything, but yeah.

First, either change your signature or turn it off.

Second, he's being warned and lashed at. If he continues down the path, I will have to resort to temporary banning him for a few days. Anything else?

Besides, YOU'RE A MODERATOR NOW. You should know how to modify the post and put in Warnings. >.>
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:22 pm

Lol.
And i know this but its always a good rule to keep in mind if people actuly read the rules =/
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Deivon wrote:
Lol.
And i know this but its always a good rule to keep in mind if people actuly read the rules =/

>people actually reading the rules.

Good one. Save that for the blooper reel.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hence why I give out warnings when it breaks the RP. Hence why I do the 3-strikes rule.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 am

Deivon, ryu is right if you see something wrong with a post then you have the authority to correct it.

Anyway on with my suggestion, (yes ill suggest something rather than just do it without anyone's knowledge) my suggestion is what if after the invasion is over and done with the Resistance will have the King of the Mountain Tournament that was never held in the first run of the RP? It will be a Resistance only arc that will have no Society interference whatsoever. If anyone wants to put their two cents in then do so now...
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:24 am

Link wrote:
Deivon, ryu is right if you see something wrong with a post then you have the authority to correct it.

Anyway on with my suggestion, (yes ill suggest something rather than just do it without anyone's knowledge) my suggestion is what if after the invasion is over and done with the Resistance will have the King of the Mountain Tournament that was never held in the first run of the RP? It will be a Resistance only arc that will have no Society interference whatsoever. If anyone wants to put their two cents in then do so now...

If my plan goes out successfully, we can have that as Arc IV if you want it, Link.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:44 am

Sure sure.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:51 am

how many arcs are there?
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:03 am

Who knows, there could be a lot. *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:28 am

Link wrote:
Who knows, there could be a lot. *hint hint*

We do know that it's a number between 1 and infinity. D:
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:46 am

This is a Suggestion for an RP based around this (if you already had an RP planned then meh it was just an idea

Alchemy Summon is a Summon fusing 1 or more Magic and/or Trap cards together in order to summon powerful monsters. Such an Example is below:

Alchemy Dragon - Vortex Spark (Light)
LV8
Dragon/Alchemy
Sparks Magic Card + Lightning Vortex Magic Card

This card cannot be Summoned unless by ''Alchemy Revolution''. This card cannot attack unless by sending 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard. When this card destroys a face-up opponent's monster by battle, destroy all of your opponent's face-up monsters. Then inflict 200 damage for each one.

ATK: 2500/DEF: 1900

I basically got really bored and was wondering if we could TRY to add this SOMEWHERE and add some rules that it can't get out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:51 am

EHeroMatt wrote:
This is a Suggestion for an RP based around this (if you already had an RP planned then meh it was just an idea

Alchemy Summon is a Summon fusing 1 or more Magic and/or Trap cards together in order to summon powerful monsters. Such an Example is below:

Alchemy Dragon - Vortex Spark (Light)
LV8
Dragon/Alchemy
Sparks Magic Card + Lightning Vortex Magic Card

This card cannot be Summoned unless by ''Alchemy Revolution''. This card cannot attack unless by sending 1 card from your Hand to the Graveyard. When this card destroys a face-up opponent's monster by battle, destroy all of your opponent's face-up monsters. Then inflict 200 damage for each one.

ATK: 2500/DEF: 1900

I basically got really bored and was wondering if we could TRY to add this SOMEWHERE and add some rules that it can't get out of hand...

This doesn't fall under RP Suggestions. It falls under Created Card decks, which you, the user, are in control of. We'll observe and see if something does get out of hand.
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:59 am

Sorry bout that Ryu >.< didn't know which to put it under. Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:04 am

EHeroMatt wrote:
Sorry bout that Ryu >.< didn't know which to put it under. Thanks~

It doesn't really make a difference either. If you make it ridiculous, we tell you about it. Simple concept, yes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP suggestion box   RP suggestion box - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP suggestion box
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old Topics-
Jump to: