The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Resistance Member: James Pearson.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

Resistance Member: James Pearson. Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Member: James Pearson.   Resistance Member: James Pearson. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Name: James Pearson
Appearance: About 6'0" James is a very slim young man, he looks younger than he really is. He always wears a Bolt shaped Necklace he's had since birth. He has Black Hair, Brown Eyes and a little crookedness to his jaw that's barely noticeable. In general, James doesn't care about his appearance too much to wear nice clothes every now and again.
Bio: James was really lazy, letting others do his work for him and just laying back hoping to sleep all day, but ever since the Society incident he has developed a great sense of responsibility and does whatever Mission he is given with a smile. The Bolt-Shaped Necklace he always wears is another Mystery about him, no one knows where it came from but it's really important to him. When James sets his mind on something nothing can stop him, he is a pretty decent duelist. James had joined the Resistance with a friend of his he's known since he was little, Tabor Laren.
Deck Type: James uses Demon Roar Gods, he hasn't really lost his interest in his Deck since the Society incident so he still uses them.

Last edited by Link on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:59 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Resistance Member: James Pearson.
Page 1 of 1