The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

A heart trapped in Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Echo

A heart trapped in Ice Empty
PostSubject: A heart trapped in Ice   A heart trapped in Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:48 pm

(Don't mind the title lol, it was just for fun) Anyways, I wanted to join the RP, I hope you guys don't mind, I promise not to mess anything up ^.^;;

Name: Echo Matsumoto
Appearance: A heart trapped in Ice 6ee558d7 (The face is a bit softer though)
Bio: His brother, whom he adored, being killed for opposing the Society 10 years ago, his mother went into a depression leaving him to pretty much support and raise himself. Echo hated the society, everything about it, though he was never able to oppose it due to him being alone. He is now a regular student, advanced and at the top of his class. He dosn't have many friends and often gets embarassed when people mistake him for a girl due to his appearence. His life seems normal, but he still wishes for the day that he can finally fight against the Society and get revenge for his brother.
Deck Type: Echo uses an Ice deck that is based around locking an opponents movements.

Echo: "I've had enough of crying and waiting for someone to save me! Now it's my turn to fight! And bro.. You can have my back..."

Last edited by Echo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: A heart trapped in Ice   A heart trapped in Ice I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:59 pm

All right, you can Role-Play in the S. Revolt. (Unless anyone disagrees..)
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Echo
Echo

PostSubject: Re: A heart trapped in Ice   A heart trapped in Ice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:08 am

Cards used so far:

Monsters:

Frost Angel:
Attribute: Water
Level: 3
Type: Fairy
Atk: 500 Def: 1800
Effect: While this card is face up on on the field, all monsters with "Frost Counters" on them may not activate their effects.
A heart trapped in Ice FrostAngel

Frost Sorcerer:
Level: 4
Type: Spellcasrer
Atk: 1800 Def: 1200
Effect: Once per turn you can place one "frost counter" on one card on the field. This card gains 200 atk points for every "Frost Counter" on the field. When this card attacks, it cannot attack during the controllers next battle phase.
A heart trapped in Ice FrostSorcerer

Frost Pixie:
Level: 2
Atk: 200 Def: 300
Effect: When this card is summoned, you may add 1 "Prayer In Ice" magic card or a monster that contains "Frost Goddess" in its name to your hand.
A heart trapped in Ice FrostPixie

Frost Goddess - Boreas:
Level: 6
Atk: 2400 Def: 2000
Effect: When this card is summoned, all cards on your opponents side of the field gain 1 "Frost Counter."
Once per turn, you may negate the effect of one card on the field with frost counters on it. When this card is destroyed, you may return 1 "Prayer In Ice" magic card from your graveyard to your hand.
Chant: "Soul striving in search of a loved one.. Your prayers heard, and your heart is reborn! Ritual Summon! Resonate! Frost Goddess - Boreas!!!"
A heart trapped in Ice FrostGoddess-Boreas

Spells:

Prayer In Ice:
Ritual Magic Card
Effect: This card is used to Ritual Summon a monster with "Frost Goddess" in its name. You must sacrifice monsters from your hand and(or) field with a combined level that is equal to or more than the level of the monster being Ritual Summoned.
A heart trapped in Ice PrayerInIce

Ice Armor:
Equip Magic Card
Effect: This card can only be equipped to a WATER monster. A monster equipped with this card cannot be targetted by card effects during the Battle Phase.
A heart trapped in Ice IceArmor

Traps:
Frost Joke:
Counter Trap Card
Effect: When your opponent activates a card effect the destroys a card(s) on the field, negate the effect of that card and place 1 "Frost Counter" on 1 card on the field.
A heart trapped in Ice FrostJoke-1

Freezing of God
Trap Card
When you control 2 or more Water Attribute monsters, your opponent's monsters cannot activate any effects.
A heart trapped in Ice FreezingOfGod

Frost Ballad
Trap Card
Effect: When an opponents monster declares an attack on a monster you control, change that attack to a direct attack on your Life Points, then, the monster that would have been origionally attacked performs an attack on your opponents Life Points. For each multiple of 1000 Life Points dealt in damage from your direct attack, place 1 "Frost counter" on a card on the field.
A heart trapped in Ice FrostBallad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A heart trapped in Ice   A heart trapped in Ice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A heart trapped in Ice
Page 1 of 1