The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society

Go down 
+2
RedKage
Endless Void
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kpemz
Kpemz

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 am

Ai with so many questions on his mind, was now puzzled as to what else is hidden in the secret underground area. He raced back into the building, got into the elevator and went down to that place again.

"This time..I'll turn right." Ai found his way back to the hallway which split and this time he turned right. The hallway on this side was more fancy and had more light than the the other parts of the underground area. There were 6 rooms and one large set of elegant doors at the end of the hall. All the doors had golden plates above them with something carved into them but Ai couldn't make out what was etched onto them.

"Whoa, I have a feeling I shouldn't be here but I also feel I have to go on." Ai spotted two bodyguards in front of the large set of elegant doors protecting it. Ai walked up to the bodyguards who were about double his height. The one on the left looked down on Ai and said. "This area is reserved for Arch Lords only. All appointments can be scheduled at the Society HQ uptown." The one on the right looked down on Ai and said. "Tch, don't be stupid Bruno, he's just a scared little scout who's lost his way down here, look at his uniform. Now get on outta here before we force you out!." Ai looked at the guards in fright. "Ye.ss.ssirrr.."
Ai ran down the large hallway where the guards would not see him.

"Damn, I have to find out what's behind those doors, but with Tweedledum and Tweedledee over there this isn't gonna be easy. In the corner of Ai's eye he saw one of the six doors slightly open. "That's convenient." Ai thought to himself with a smirk. He tiptoed through the open door. Inside the room there was only a bed a lighter and an empty bottle of vodka. The wallpaper was ripped down and it looks as if the room was being cleared out.

"That's odd, I wonder why this room doesn't match anything in this hallway. This place is only raising more questions about the Society for me."

"Okay, to get past these guards..." Ai sat on the bed for a good 10 minutes before an idea came to his head. "Heh, I got it." Ai cracked open the room's door and down the hall where the guards were Ai threw his lock pick and hit the guard on the right in the face. The guard yelled. "Ow! What the hell was that?! Come on Bruno let's go see who the hell threw that.!" Ai quickly closed the room's door trying not to make a sound. The guards walked past all 6 rooms and down the other side of the hall.

"Alright! Here's my chance to see what's behind that door." Ai quickly speeded towards the door and stopping out front of it. Ai's heart was pounding ferociously as he was gripping the handle. Before he opened it he heard noises coming from the room, he put his ear to the door and heard 5 different voices. "It's terrible what's happening to Blake right now, I mean setting him up like this it just doesn't feel right." "I never did like that scoundrel anyway, his methods were primitive to say the least." "Ohh! Ol Blakey wasn't that bad Nya."

Ai opened the door because he could not take the suspense any longer! Inside of it looked like a grand meeting room that was fully furnished and had lavish paintings and art. In the middle of the room was a gigantic circular table and around it were 5 different people and and empty chair. Before Ai could get a look at their faces he had exited the room because he had heard the guards on their way back.

"Shit, I better get outta here!" Ai quickly hurried through the many hallways back through the lobby and jumped into the elevator. Heavily panting and trying to catch his breath Ai thought to himself. "Who were those people and what's going on with Lord Blaze? I better get back to the HQ to see whats going on! Ai hurried out of the residential area and hopped onto his motorcycle that was still hidden behind the building he had been scouting on. Ai rode through the underground Society scout tunnel into the secret HQ garage and he jumped off his motorcycle.

"I'll check the Halls of Blood to see if the daily ceremonies have started yet, I don't hear anyone around here." Ai walked to the Amphitheater and took his usual spot among the crowd of Society members.

"What's going on? Why is Lord Blaze up on the Alter, isn't he an Arch Lord?"
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:11 pm

"Even if I make my mistakes, I don't sit around and cry about it." Blake laughed. "I continue with my attack. Go, Hellfire Daemon! Strike that facedown with Sinful Slam!" Hellfire Daemon swung it's fist and slammed it into Jin's card.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Jin's monster showed a mystic mage blocking the attack with his staff.

Jin smiled, "Too bad though that his Defense Points are equal to your monster's ATK points, and his effect activates."

The mystic mage knocked Hellfire Daemon back and pointed his staff to Jin's Graveyard. Jin responds, "Whenever this monster is flipped face-up, I can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from my Graveyard to my Hand."

As he took the respective Ritual Spell Card out of the Graveyard, he smiled and responded, "Anything else?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mystic Mage - Recevir
Level: 4 Attribute: Light
[Spellcaster/Effect]
Whenever this card is flipped face-up, you can add 1 Ritual Spell Card from your Graveyard to your Hand.
ATK: 900 DEF: 1700
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:58 pm

After a gruesome training exercise with her deck, Alilith looked at her hand and noticed that it wasn't going to vanish at all. She smiled as the 5 cards that were in her duel disk suddenly vanish into the shadows.

Alilith looked up into the sky smiling and thought to herself, "It's done. It's finally done."

The mysterious man walked up to Alilith asking, "Ready to start with your task today?"

Alilith responds, "Yes, I am, and thank you for giving me ample time to finish my training."

The mysterious man responds then asks, "I know that you needed the training, but why did you do it?"

Alilith responds, "To finally truly exist."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:50 pm

"Huh, you wish. At the end of my battle phase, my Hellfire Daemon gets destroyed from my trap. The two effects combined, that means a total of 1000 points of damage for the both of us!" Hellfire Daemon roared as he exploded, and both of them got swept up in the aftershock and engulfed in flames. Again, Blake welcomed the damage, laughing as the pain burned into his body.

Lifepoints 3500 => 2500

"Now then, I'll end my turn. Feeling the burn yet? Or had you have enough?"
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:36 pm

(This RP has been discontinued)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society   S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt Act II: Order of the Society
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3