The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Beyond: Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Beyond: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Beyond: Introduction   Beyond: Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 2:33 am

What lies beyond a demise of a person? Would it lead them into prosperity, or will it lead themselves into fighting within their lives?

The Game:

Beyond death, people can fight within a space between Life and Death, where they try to survive as much as they can, at least, before the Reapers come to take them. If a player chooses to duel a Reaper, that player MUST win that duel or they will face severe consequences. Also, other players can duel among once another, and have a more likely chance to survive IF they face another Reaper. For example, this:

"Each player has three strikes to their name. If all 3 strikes are used up, they will cease to exist; however, a player can win more strikes if they beat other players. For each player that they beat, they gain one strike, and the losing player loses a strike."

Saving Grace:

If you are within a group of players, and you lost against a reaper, another player can duel against that same Reaper to save you from those severe consequences; if that player wins, you, who lost against the reaper, will have a 24 hour window to face that player in a Duel. If you win against that player, you are free from those consequences. If you lose, you will cease to exist. No strikes can be earned nor taken during Saving Grace.

General:

This RP will have several acts. For the Character Creation Sheet (shown below), I removed the history section, because Act I, you can talk about your character in whatever you see fit. I'm making Act I that way, so that if you have no clue on how to RP, or if you are purposely trying to sabotage the RP, you can be stopped. In regards to that, here's the general idea on the RP Acts:

Act I: Your Character Backstory (Which your act will end once your character gets sent to the afterlife. Also, Yu-gi-oh! doesn't exist in this Act.)
Act II: The Game Has Begun.
Act III: ???

Character Creation Sheet: (ORIGINALLY MADE BY GUM. MODIFIED BY RYU KUZE.)

Name: (First name, then last name.)
Deck: (Self-explanatory. Try to be creative with your deck-type. Reason why it's in the Character Creation Sheet is so that you have a general idea of what you want to play in Act II or in later acts.)
Description: (A brief description of your character. Try to be as detailed as possible! Also, Yu-gi-oh! is not needed to be in this area.)
Personality: (What makes your character unique? What is he/she like? Try to be creative! Also, Yu-gi-oh! is not needed to be in this area.)
Other: (Anything else you might want to include!)
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

Beyond: Introduction
Page 1 of 1