The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Profile : Yazarus Kyuub'd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GintokiSakata
GintokiSakata

Profile : Yazarus Kyuub'd Empty
PostSubject: Profile : Yazarus Kyuub'd   Profile : Yazarus Kyuub'd I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:33 am

Name: Yazarus Kyuub'd
Appearance: Yazarus stands about 5'11', wearing a Birdman-like outfit. Black/brown jacket, strapped with belts and straps.
Bio: Yazarus was born without any knowledge of his parents or where he came from. As an orphan child, he fended for himself learning to survive in his environment. His first encounter with pipes lead him to creating his first fence. He began building various cubic shapes and constructed cages as a hobby. With this he trapped wild animals for food and building his own water containment pipeline at age 9. Since then he's been known to as "The Trap Artist". Considered as a lone wolf, Yazarus never accepted teaming with others, especially that of the Society and the Resistance. His fascination with confinement and his introduction to Duel Monsters remains a mystery. Yazarus enjoys torturing and trapping his opposition in the most creative and devious ways.

Deck Type: Solitary Confinement Deck. A deck revolving around locks and stopping attacks.

New Cards

Solitary Cube (LIGHT)

Machine/Effect

When this card is attacked while in defense position, you may activate the following effect:
"When a monster attacks this card with an ATK lower than this card's DEF, equip that monster to this card after the damage step. Damage calculations are applied normally."

ATK/0 DEF/2000

Torture Cube (DARK)

Machine/Effect

When this card is summoned, destroy all monsters equipped to Solitary Cube(s) on the field. Increase this card's ATK by the original ATK of one of the destroyed monsters.

ATK/1000 DEF/800

Cube Warden (LIGHT)

Warrior/Effect

When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent's lifepoints equal to the amount of "Cube" monsters on your side of the field x200.

ATK/1300 DEF/700
Back to top Go down

Profile : Yazarus Kyuub'd
Page 1 of 1