The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Resistance Leader Reeve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedKage
RedKage

Resistance Leader Reeve Empty
PostSubject: Resistance Leader Reeve   Resistance Leader Reeve I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:45 am

Name: Reeve Rusher
Appearance: A tall, lean yes strong man of about 6'2" and 210 lbs. Reeve has dirty blond hair with he ties back in a ponytail, with at least a few days worth of stubble on his chin. His outfit is usually made out of khaki and red colored leather jacket and dark slacks, with a red bandanna tied around his neck and a black cowboy hat.
Bio: Reeve is currently a leader of the Resistance. Although under normal circumstances he isn't too bright and tends to be somewhat laid back, when he needs to be he becomes a very strong leader with a firm, serious attitude. His father was actually the man who started the Resistance, but one day disappeared after saying he was going out to confront someone. Ever since then, Reeve has become a strong member of team, making sure that all of his Resistance members make it back safely.
Deck Type: Reeve uses a "Gunman" deck, featuring monsters and cards themed after the Wild West.

Last edited by RedKage on Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedKage
RedKage

Resistance Leader Reeve Empty
PostSubject: Deck List Known to Date   Resistance Leader Reeve I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:47 am

Monsters:
Kid Gunman
Lone Gunman
Double Gunman
Dust Valley Gunman
Cyber Gunman
Cactus Fighter

Magic:
Reload
Reload Arms
Sniper Scope
Burst Shot