The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EHeroMatt

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Empty
PostSubject: Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:35 am

SF ~ SLL ~ FLT is short for Static Flyers ~ Soar like Lightning ~ Flap like Thunder~

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Zapdos_by_greyanimebeast

Static Flyer Lightning Raven (Light)
Winged-Beast/Effect
This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. Once per turn, you can select up to 2 Magic or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. The selected card(s) cannot be used and is negated until the end of this turn. When this card is Normal summoned, you may Special Summon 1 ''Static Flyer'' monster from your Graveyard to your field in Attack position. The Summoned monster cannot attack and is sent to the Graveyard at your next turn's End Phase.
ATK: 2100/DEF: 1600

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards 2uh0l81

Static Flyer Jolt Chick (Light)
Winged-Beast/Tuner
This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. When this card is used as a Synchro material for a Synchro monster, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. You cannot use this card as a Synchro material for the remainder of the turn. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. The selected monster cannot change its battle position or declare an attack until the end of your opponent's next turn.

ATK: 600/DEF:700

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Nwwsav

Static Flyer Thunder Falcon (Light)
Winged-Beast/Effect
This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. Once per turn, you can select 1 random card in your opponent's hand. the chosen card must be shown and cannot be used until the end of your next turn. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, select 1 ''Static Flyer'' monster from your Deck and add it to your Hand.

ATK: 1700/DEF: 800

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Xq9sj

Static Flyer Voltic Storm ( Light)
Winged-Beast/Fusion/Effect
Static Flyer Thunder Falcon + Static Flyer Lightning Raven + Static Flyer Jolt Chick
This card can only be Fusion Summoned by Sending the above Fusion Materials from your Hand or field to the Graveyard.(You do not use Fusion). This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed, you may send 1 Winged-Beast or Thunder-type monster from your field to the Graveyard to negate its destruction. Once per turn, you may Send 1 Winged-Beast or Thunder-type monster from your Hand to the Graveyard to add 1 ''Static Flyer'' monster from your deck or Graveyard to your Hand.
ATK: 2500/DEF:1900

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Thunderbirdmon_by_Caramelody

Static Flyer Masked Thunderbolt (Light)
Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect
1 ''Static Flyer'' Tuner monster + 1 or more ''Static Flyer'' monsters
This card is also treated as a Thunder-type monster. You can remove 1 '' Static Flyer Jolt Chick'', '' Static Flyer Thunder Falcon'', or '' Static Flyer Lightning Raven'' from your Graveyard to destroy 1 card on the field. When this card is destroyed, you can add 1 '' Static Flyer Jolt Chick'', '' Static Flyer Thunder Falcon'', and '' Static Flyer Lightning Raven'' that has been removed from play to your hand.
ATK: 2400/DEF:1900

Matt Sparkstar cards. If everything goes well I'll add more~
Back to top Go down
EHeroMatt

PostSubject: Matt Sparkstar's new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 pm

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards 2z6yxhg

Evolution (Magic)
Normal Magic Card
By removing this card from your Graveyard, you can increase 1 Fusion monster's ATK by 800 until the End Phase. This effect can be used on either player's turn.

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Zjjplh

Flarestorm Salamander (Fire)
Pyro/Fusion/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending 1 Fire and 1 Earth Attribute monster from your Field and 1 ''Evolution'' Magic card from your Hand to the Graveyard.(You do not use ''Fusion''). During your Standby Phase, Inflict 300 points of Damage to your opponent for every monster your opponent controls. When this card is destroyed by an opponent's card effect, inflict 2000 damage to your opponent.

ATK: 2300/DEF:1600

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Mki4c4

Dual Armored Knight (Light)
Warrior/Fusion/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending 1 Earth and 1 Light Attribute monster from your Field and 1 ''Evolution'' Magic card from your Hand to the Graveyard.(You do not use ''Fusion''). Once per turn, by halving this card's ATK until the End Phase, you can remove 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. If you did not use this effect, you can tribute 1 other monster you control to have this card attack twice in a row.
ATK: 2600/DEF: 2100

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards Fky9oo

Shining Flare Dragoon (Fire)
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by sending 1 Fire and 1 Light Attribute monster from your Field and 1 ''Evolution'' Magic card from your Hand to the Graveyard.(You do not use ''Fusion''). Once per turn, you can send 1 ''Evolution'' Magic card from your deck or hand to the Graveyard or add 1 ''Evolution'' Magic card from your Graveyard, or your Deck to Hand. This card inflicts piercing Damage. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, deal 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

ATK: 2500/DEF: 1800
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:12 pm

You do realize that you don't have to litter this part of the forum with Created Card Threads. Just update your own. (However, it doesn't matter how you do it as long as you can enjoy this forum)

Just thought I let you guys know of my opinion of the matter.

EDIT: For example, one character deck per thread.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:58 am

I should have stated this a loooong time ago, don't use copyrighted material for your card art =_=.

I.E. Pokemon, Digimon, Other Yugioh card art. etc etc

Custom cards are custom for a reason...they're YOUR OWN CREATIONS.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:09 pm

Link wrote:
I should have stated this a loooong time ago, don't use copyrighted material for your card art =_=.

I.E. Pokemon, Digimon, Other Yugioh card art. etc etc

Custom cards are custom for a reason...they're YOUR OWN CREATIONS.

I want to talk to you privately on that note, Link.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards   Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt Sparkstar's old and new cards
Page 1 of 1