The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Lorelei's Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:12 am

Last edited by Natalya on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:49 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

So, a plant type deck....if you want, I can help you with it.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:

I'm adding in custom cards, so I'm not sure if that will work. But if you want to help give me an idea of what cards to fit in there, I'd be glad to accept help.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 am

Natalya wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

I'm adding in custom cards, so I'm not sure if that will work. But if you want to help give me an idea of what cards to fit in there, I'd be glad to accept help.

What is going to be your main strategy in this deck?
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:51 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Natalya wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

What is going to be your main strategy in this deck?

Sorry I didn't read this earlier, but I've already taken initiative and built a deck using several custom cards in it. I didn't mean to waste your time (But at least you didn't go through the trouble of building a deck already, right?).

Anyway, if you look at my cards you'll find out the main strategy. Most of it is deadlocking the opponent.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Personally, I'm going to ask...

Why are you steering away from the Plant structure, (notices Brionac) when you can just make a custom to replace him and still keep the theme?
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Ryu Kuze wrote:

Why are you steering away from the Plant structure, (notices Brionac) when you can just make a custom to replace him and still keep the theme?

... Because I don't feel like it. Don't ask stupid questions. >.<
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Natalya wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:

... Because I don't feel like it. Don't ask stupid questions. >.<

The only reason why I'm asking is so that you don't be rejected by either Link or me. I'm doing you a favor by asking these questions and treat you with some respect. Since, we don't want typical decks on here (Brionac splashed into a Plant Deck does count since that's a typical -way- to go (For example: Oh, Yu-gi-oh RP? Let's run Blackwings. (Black Feathers))) Then everyone would flood in with these type of Decks and essentially ruining the RP. Personally, if you want that card in, I suggest making a Created Card of it.

We take everything into consideration when we analyze who gets in and who doesn't. Just take my advice.

I'm requesting moderators and admins to see this and see if it's acceptable in the RP. Link obviously has the final say, because it's his RP.

NOTE: Please note that I'm trying to respect you and others by asking these questions and commenting in this section. I'm always paying much attention to this section, so if you need anything, ask.
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:19 pm

*sigh* I'm with Ryu on this matter. Natalya, Decks in a RP are -supposed- to be creative and original, sure you can use RL cards and all but of course there's a limit and a line that has to be drawn. Using Brionac in a Plant Deck probably seems like a reasonable thing to you but think of it this way if you would.

If you were in a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's RP playing as Aki, do you think she would have Brionac in her Deck? I don't think she would personally (since all she uses is Black Rose Dragon). The point I am exaggerating and also trying to make is, stick to one archetype. If you mix cards around then the Deck wont have personality and will just be a variant of the RL Decks we see today (I.E. Monarch, Zombies, etc etc).

Also we're not saying you have to take apart your whole deck, just take out Brionac so we can all be on the same page and not bicker about this anymore, or make a Plant Version of Brionac so you can be happy too.

Either way, I am not allowing you to use Brionac in that Deck, it just conflicts with the Originality of the Deck (it would be like if you were to use Zombiecarrier [Plaguespreader Zombie] or Black Feather - Gale the Whirlwind [Blackwing - Gale of the Hurricane]).
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Link wrote:
*sigh* I'm with Ryu on this matter. Natalya, Decks in a RP are -supposed- to be creative and original, sure you can use RL cards and all but of course there's a limit and a line that has to be drawn. Using Brionac in a Plant Deck probably seems like a reasonable thing to you but think of it this way if you would.

If you were in a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's RP playing as Aki, do you think she would have Brionac in her Deck? I don't think she would personally (since all she uses is Black Rose Dragon). The point I am exaggerating and also trying to make is, stick to one archetype. If you mix cards around then the Deck wont have personality and will just be a variant of the RL Decks we see today (I.E. Monarch, Zombies, etc etc).

Also we're not saying you have to take apart your whole deck, just take out Brionac so we can all be on the same page and not bicker about this anymore, or make a Plant Version of Brionac so you can be happy too.

Either way, I am not allowing you to use Brionac in that Deck, it just conflicts with the Originality of the Deck (it would be like if you were to use Zombiecarrier [Plaguespreader Zombie] or Black Feather - Gale the Whirlwind [Blackwing - Gale of the Hurricane]).

I'm already working on a Plant-type version of that card, but then-- (EDITED OUT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE EXPLOITING MY STUPIDITY LOLZ).

EDIT: Is it okay if I make the World Tree's "Flower Counters" instead "Plant Counters" since that's what I named the counters in my deck?

Last edited by Natalya on Tue May 25, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:17 am

... I don't mean to double-post and I apologize if I'm breaking such a rule, but I was serious about what I said in my edit if you had read it and assumed it was irrelevant. If you did not read it, well now I'm trying to get you to.

The question was: "Is it okay if I make the World Tree's "Flower Counters" instead "Plant Counters" since that's what I named the counters in my deck?"
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Natalya wrote:
... I don't mean to double-post and I apologize if I'm breaking such a rule, but I was serious about what I said in my edit if you had read it and assumed it was irrelevant. If you did not read it, well now I'm trying to get you to.

The question was: "Is it okay if I make the World Tree's "Flower Counters" instead "Plant Counters" since that's what I named the counters in my deck?"

1) I quadrupled-post at one time, so it's obviously alright for people to double-post.

2) Run it by Link. If it's me, I would say "Make a card that changes "Plant Counters" to "Flower Counters", but in the long run, it's just not worth it. So, I'll just say ask Link via PM.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

I'm going to change Harvest Season's effect since I find it to be a glorified Pot of Greed.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:55 am

I'm planning to renovate this deck heavily for the new RP. Its theme may even completely change. I'm considering using a Psychic-type deck.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:44 am

Natalya wrote:
I'm planning to renovate this deck heavily for the new RP. Its theme may even completely change. I'm considering using a Psychic-type deck.

Feel free to make a new thread about it. I'm not enforcing the "Oh, 1 person, 1 thread" rule anymore.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:17 am

Ryu Kuze wrote:
Natalya wrote:

Feel free to make a new thread about it. I'm not enforcing the "Oh, 1 person, 1 thread" rule anymore.

Seems kind of late for that. I wasn't even aware of that rule. Stupid me.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Natalya wrote:
Ryu Kuze wrote:
Natalya wrote:

Seems kind of late for that. I wasn't even aware of that rule. Stupid me.

It was a Link rule. I've just decided to throw that one out the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lorelei's Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorelei's Deck   Lorelei's Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lorelei's Deck
Page 1 of 1