The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Bounty hunter for hire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedKage
RedKage

Bounty hunter for hire Empty
PostSubject: Bounty hunter for hire   Bounty hunter for hire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 am

Name: Maverick
Bio: A bounty hunter by trade, he claims to take on any job for money. His top client currently is the Society, going out and taking care of anyone the Society wants to be taken care of fast and efficiently (for a price, of course.) Although his main motive for his job is for the money, he also takes great pleasure and thrill in the hunt, and likes to corner his prey before he takes them out if they interest him enough.
Deck: Plays a Bounty Hunter deck that mostly involves trapping and outmaneuvering the opponent's monsters.
AppearenceBounty hunter for hire Outlaw_by_ghoul_5
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter for hire   Bounty hunter for hire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:48 pm

RedKage wrote:

I should have expected that...>_>

Title of the forum: "Bounty hunter for hire"

You and Souji better not be planning something >.> <.<
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter for hire   Bounty hunter for hire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Not really. I only pick Maverick because I couldn't think of a damn name that fits. If you have any suggestions, I'm always open for change.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter for hire   Bounty hunter for hire I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:24 pm

RedKage wrote:
Not really. I only pick Maverick because I couldn't think of a damn name that fits. If you have any suggestions, I'm always open for change.

I would suggest using a Random Name Generator, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty hunter for hire   Bounty hunter for hire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty hunter for hire
Page 1 of 1