The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Nix Argilla

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nix Argilla

Nix Argilla Empty
PostSubject: Nix Argilla   Nix Argilla I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Nix Argilla 2364760237_5d8f1c9b58

Name: Nix Argilla

Appearance: As shown in picture except the duel disk has been modified as a over size belt buckle which is buckled with a tilt to the right.

Bio: Nix has been raised as a Society child. Raised in a good house, with good, hard working parents, and had good friends. Nix developed a nice sparky personality. Intense and in your face he was always the first to accept a duel against a tough opponent or the first to attempt a fool hardy stunt. Nix was truly blessed till the war between Society and the Resistance begun. The Society demanded more from their employees and the ones who wouldn't deliver were made too with behavior modification. Suddenly people begun to become slaves to society including Nix's parents. With the new attitude his parents had they allowed Society to take control of their home. Always confined to his room while his parents worked after awhile Nix grew tired of the treatment and ran away from home. Now living in the slums Nix tries to get by with what he can, dueling for food, a nice place to sleep, and clothes. Despite the circumstances he still smiles down upon the world and await whatever lies ahead.

Deck Style: Currently Nix uses a thunder themed deck featuring the Elec cards, but with his personality he can easily change styles and themes if it seems like something that seems "fun" to him.
Back to top Go down

Nix Argilla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old RP Bios/Items/Cards-
Jump to: