The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Kuroda Ryou - Cop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bombboy
bombboy

Kuroda Ryou - Cop Empty
PostSubject: Kuroda Ryou - Cop   Kuroda Ryou - Cop I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Name : Kuroda Ryou
Appearance:Kuroda Ryou - Cop Trace_cover
Bio: A veteran cop that is use to dealing with tough situations. He worked long and hard as a cop and eventually became a high ranking officer and led his own troop. However as the society loss control over the people so did the police and their control. He is an old cop and is a tired veteran though still has dueling skills, he has grown tired of his work but knows someone has to do it and its going to be him. Though time to time, he does tend to like the thrill of the action and the rush from a good duel. All the cops now all started to say, "if only the society was here we wouldn't be dealing with this shit". Kuroda however still not sure of what side he follows, the resistance or the society, and instills his own sort of moral justice over the people. If they break the law no matter who it is he will take them in no matter the costs.

Deck : was originally using the common police deck but as he got to a higher rank he gained permission to make his own deck and created a Lock down deck and a six samurai deck.
Back to top Go down

Kuroda Ryou - Cop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old RP Bios/Items/Cards-
Jump to: