The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Jesses nifty cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

Jesses nifty cards Empty
PostSubject: Jesses nifty cards   Jesses nifty cards I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 am

IJesses nifty cards Funny-pictures-kitten-and-puppy-watch-a-scary-movie-together

Invitation to destruction
Continuous spell.
During each players standby phase all face-up monsters on the field gain 100 atk , And both players decrease there life points by 100 points for each monster they control that gained 100 atk. Negate this cards effect and destroy it if either players life points are below 3000.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

Jesses nifty cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesses nifty cards   Jesses nifty cards I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:31 am

Bloodlines and blood lines
continuous magic
When either player tributes a monster for the tribute summon of monster of the same sub-type, in addition to any effects the summoned monster has, gains the effect of the tributed monster.(If more then one monster is tributed, choose one) Destroy this card on it's controllers end phase three turns after activation.
Back to top Go down

Jesses nifty cards
Page 1 of 1