The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil

Go down 
+9
Endless Void
Souji Seta
Doraemon
Deivon
Alice in chains
bombboy
Duive
Kpemz
Link
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:26 pm

Souji made a quick dash for the panel on the outside of the stadium. They had gone over where the many panels were in case they needed to lock down the place. As he got there, a mass of people were rushing towards the exits and seemed like nothing would stop them from escaping the so-called 'fire'. He hit the button and all the exits quickly shut tight. A few stragglers were lucky enough to get out and ran towards their cards in a panic, but most of the witnesses were either to scared to realize what was going on, or just didn't care.

"Okay, let's get out of here Creed!" Souji said as he ran back to the car, and they took off, back to the HQ.
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:30 pm

Rune was normaly quiet and hated loud noices, he waved to Kanamae as he left the room then glared back at the other recruits and the somewhat became quiet. Rune grined to what kinda of effect he had on people as he walked out of the training room, ''I guess ill get some sleep..'' he said. Seeing as he already knew where his room was he started walking down the long halls.

He thought to him self ''I wonder where Kaname is.. He didnt look to happy when he left, something must be bothering him.'' he looked at the COM-link that Kaname gave him before he went out to find Jess and Aran, ''Maybe ill give him a call later.'' he walked down the curving halls, his room was strangly enough across the hall from where Jess and Aran's rooms were. He walked by the hall that Jess and Aran were then stoped and with an odd look on his face walked backwards a few steps, then looked over the wall that was blocking the view of the hallway to see them dueling. He frowned and walked into the hallway they were dueling in and lean on the wall grinning and looking at the two kids.

Last edited by Deivon on Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

A couple of hours later, Izumi wakes up in the dumpster and realized that there was no chatter coming from outside. Izumi thought, "Sounds like they're gone for the time being," as he left the dumpster and ran down the alley some more. Izumi thought, "Just my luck though. I was about ready to get some food before that alarm went off. Tch. At this rate, I won't be able to survive for much longer."

As he turned the corner, two police officers spot him. Izumi immediately thought, "Shiiiiiiit," as he began to ran down another alleyway path. One of the police officers told the other, "Wait...he's wanted for questioning. After him!" as both police officers pursue him down the alleyway.

Izumi immediately thought, "I guess I have no choice," as he removed his duel disk with his deck inside the deck slot. He immediately armed it and continued running down the alleyway. Izumi thought, "I just wish it doesn't have to come to this..."

Izumi looked ahead and noticed that there was a dead end showing in front of him. Izumi thought as he turned around, "Guess I don't have a choice in the matter...I just guess it's fate after all," as he readied his duel disk. Both police officers realized that he won't get away quietly from the information given by the station immediately raised both of their duel disks and wait in inticipation on who will make the first move.

(Izumi: 4000 Life Points)
(Officer 1: 4000 Life Points)
(Officer 2: 4000 Life Points)
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Creed had slammed his foot on the gas when Souji had entered his car and they did a full 180. They were nearly out of the exit when two large men had shut the large metal gate that was now covering the only exit to the building. The two men were about 6'5 and were extremely muscely, they were behemoths and looked like they meant buisness for Creed and Souji. The men walked towards Creed's car which he had nearly crashed trying to swerve out of the way of the gate and started yelling "YOU CAUSED THE CHAOS IN THERE, WE HAVE IT ALL ON CAMERA! GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW OR FORCE WILL BE TAKEN!"

Creed looked at Souji and said "Damnit, what are we supposed to do now?! I don't think we can take these guys on in a fist fight and it doesn't look like they're up for one anyway. Our best bet is to get out of the car and listen to them, I have an idea." Creed and Souji had exited the car and walked towards the two giants.

The man on the left said "You two are under arrest, we have called the cops and they will be here in 20 minutes." Creed's eyes shot open and then he had calmed himself before saying to the two men. " It seems that you've caught us, and you say the police are coming so why worry about keeping us here? I have a proposition for you, duel us one on one and if we both win you let us go. How about it, or are you too scared?"

The large men being primitive took the insult creed had given them serious. "NO were not scared I'll take you on!" Creed gave a slight chuckle looking at Souji and said "It seems we have our work cut out for us here. Which one of these of so mighty titans would you like?" he joked
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Kaname watched from the windows for hours until someone had crept out of the dumpster and had started running down the alleyway. Kaname heard sirens of the police cars and had seen flashing lights flickering all through the alley that the dumpster-man had run into. Kaname had started gunning down the stairs thinking "Shit, I gotta help this guy, resistance or not! I won't let another innocent person be caught by the Society! I must protect everyone!"

Kaname had exited the building and had passed the now open dumpster he heard three people talking and he could see the outline of two police officers and one young man in front of them. They all had their duel disks raised and it looked as if they were about to duel. Kaname rushed to the side of the young man and jokingly said to the cops. "Typical of you scum, picking on an average person and outnumbering them. How about we turn this two on one into a tag duel?!" The truth is the man besides Kaname didin't look average at all, his clothes looked as if they had been worn down from running and scavenging. Kaname thought just who was this man?

Kaname had reached in his back pocket took out a small cube and pressed a large red button. The cube had unfolded into a slim black duel disk. After that he took his deck out from the patch on his shoulder and placed it into his duel disk, the disk lit up a blazing red and made various mechanical noises as it was shuffling his deck.

"Well, are you two ready to do this thing?!" Then he had turned his attention to the mysterious man and said "Don't worry I'm here to help, my name is Kaname Kurasachi, nice to meet you." He gave a re-assuring smile before he again focused on the cops, his eyes burned with a fiery passion whenever he had fought the society.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Izumi glance over at Kaname, then turned his attention towards the cops thinking, "I think it'll be best if I take the initiative." Izumi drew his hand stating, "If you cops don't mind, I'll go first," as he drew his sixth card.

He yells, "I activate Acclerated Tides. This card allows me to draw 2 cards, but in exchange, I have to return 1 Water monster to the bottom of my deck." As he stared at his cards, he showed to all the men in the alley, Release Dragon - Esthonylvia.

Release Dragon - Esthonylvia
******** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
<effect isn't revealed yet>
ATK: 2000 DEF: 2500

He put Release Dragon - Esthonylvia to the bottom of his deck and slowly thought to himself, "Guess, I get to do this instead." He states, "I'll set a monster in face-down Defense Position and two face-down Spell and Trap Cards. Your move," as he let out a silent smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cards in Hand: 3
Field: Face-down Monster, 2 face-down Spell and Trap Cards.

Accelerated Tides
[Normal Spell Card]
Draw 2 cards from your Deck. Then, return 1 WATER monster from your Hand to the bottom of your Deck. If you cannot, return your entire Hand to the bottom of your Deck.
Back to top Go down
Souji Seta
Persona User
Souji Seta

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"I guess if I HAVE to...I'll take the guy on the right. He seems to be a chipper kind of guy..." Souji said sarcasticly, he wasn't sure what Creed's little plan was, but he wasn't going to pass up the chance to show off his new cards.

Dueling was fun to him, whether it was for his life or just for fun. He enjoyed it to the fullest, but still kept his head on his shoulders. He wasn't going to just sit down and get caught by the police by taking too long with a duel. He was going to win and win fast.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Back to Robot 16 and Aden

"I end my turn now after that attack, chance of winning percentage gone up to 90%" said Robot 16

*bsst* *erggh* *eekkk* "Yooo Yoouur, Your move Aden" said Robot 16
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:29 pm

Cop 1 drew for his turn, giving him 6 cards in hand. "So you play a water deck ey punk?! How about some fire to evaporate your deck! I summon Frembell Helldog!" A large fire covered beast jumped up from the ground and let out a gigantic roar to Kaname and Izumi. "Now I'll set a facedown and end my turn!" The cop had 4 cards in his hand. "Go you resistance trash!" "Heh, they have no clue what they're getting themselves into"

When this card destroys a monster of your opponent's by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 FIRE monster with 200 or less DEF from your Deck other than "Frembell Helldog". Lv 4 Beast 1900 - 200

The cop had seen that Kaname was wearing a resistance patch on his left elbow pad. "Tch damn cop's smarter than he looks, welll I guess it kind of is my fault for not taking this thing off." Kaname patted himself on the head with a silly look on his face. "My turn draw!" The look on his face had changed to a more serious tone as his hand size grew from five to six. Looking at his hand he thought "Ooooh, my deck seems to be on today. With this hand I won't even need the other guy on my team to back me up."

Kaname pondered on what his moves for the turn should be. "I wont try to hard for my first turn, I'll show them a tidbit of my strength." "I summon my MagiBlade - Flareos!" A man with long flowing black hair in a white karate outfit with two swords and a pendant with a sword on his chest had appeared from the mist his card had created.

"I'll activate his effect now to destroy your facedown! The Pendant changed from a sword to a staff and Flareoses' swords lit up with a burning flame! He then shot the flames at the first cop's facedown card.

The cop belted. "Nooooo! Not my Pureflame eruption! You're gonna pay for that one!"

"Heh oh will I now copper? I'll set two facedown cards and end my turn!" Kaname had 3 cards in hand. "Your move cop!" "Oh man this is too easy, but that dog worries me, such power for a level four monster." Kaname thought as the other cop drew giving him six cards.

"Excelent! I'll go on the attack now! I summon my Defender the magical warrior!" A magician with a large shield and a short metal dagger appeared out of nowhere. "Go defender! Attack the fugitive's facedown monster!"

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Spell Counter on it (max. 1). When a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster(s) on the field would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from the field for each Spellcaster-Type monster that would be destroyed instead. This effect can only be used once per turn. Lv 4 Light Spellcaster 1600 - 2000

The magician rushed at the facedown card with it's dagger ready to stab into it!
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:31 pm

So, still with that awesome duel, Aden draws his next card, hoping that he would at least draw something that would help him in his dire situation. He closes his eyes, before peeking at the card that he drew. He drooped his head down as he just sets a card face-down and sets a monster.

"I end my turn..." He said, with four cards in his hand, two cards face-down and a set monster.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Wonderful, I'll take the ugly one on the left, but who am I kidding they're both horrendus!" The men grew angrier with each insult Creed had given them. Creed's plan was to put them into a deep rage to distract them from the duel.

"Come on now, don't be scared." Creed pointed to the other side of the room and said. "We'll duel there so were not in the way of the other duel. Good luck Souji! Not like you'll need it, these guys are chumps." His plan was working because the man Souji was about to face had turned red in the face.
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:39 pm

"My Moveeee" said Robot 16 as he drew a card in a funky mechanical sense, robot 16 were mere prototypes leading up to the Aden series. As the number progresses higher so does their battling sense and skill.

Nash thought, "If Aden cant even beat a lvl 16 Robot IM surely going to be REMOVEDDDDDD off the research team". Then Nash shouted into the speaker "ADEN YOU BETTER NOT BE HOLDING BACK, If you lose WE ARE BOTH SCRAPPED"

Robot 16 had 3 cards in his hand and his drawing was just getting better and better, "I play out Green gadget in attack mode" said Robot 16, "and i activate its effect i grab a Red Gadget into my handdddddd"

Green gadgets arm suddenly stretched straight into the deck and grabbed a card and slid it into Robot 16s hand.

Then once again a light came from the tiny group of monsters, Unity of Family, and hit Green Gadget

"Any response", said Robot 16

Green Gadget
ATK/ 2200 DEF/ 600

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:48 pm

"No, not really. Don't hurt me, please?" He asked, actually quoting a certain card in the duel monsters came. He didn't really have anything really good to play, but he was thinking up some sort of strategy to play. He started to wonder why his opponent would use Gadgets- For draw power? For what purpose...
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:50 pm

"Time to run you over again" said Robot 16, "go Atttaacckkkkattkcckck Attack his face down Machina Fortress"

Once again the large metal tank started charging forward to the face down card at an extreme speed preparing to run over the card again
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Aden meeps as he watches the gigantic tank-like monster roll over his card, flipping it up to reveal what it was. A Sangan, which got squashed and exploded into a billion of holographic pieces, left behind a card, which Aden showed to the machine- Jester Lord. Jester Lord was a level 1 monster with 0 ATK and 0 DEF, it's effect, however, gives it 1000 ATK and DEF for every spell and trap on the field, as long as it is the only monster on the field.

"Oh no... I'm wide open for a direct attack...!"
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:02 pm

"Ready for Round Twoooooo.." said Robot 16 *bzzzt* *crunk*, some sparks were flying out of robot 16 now but eventually stopped.

"Go attack Green Gadget Directly" said Robot 16

Green gadget suddenly got into action and started charging and eventually jumped at Aden
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:08 pm

"I activate this trap card!" Aden presses a button on his duel disk, activating his face-down trap card, Metal Reflect Slime. A giant mass of metallic-liquid appeared from the card, dripping it's metal-liquid all over the place. Like an ameba, it was amorphous and it's shape was hard to make out. It had a whopping 3000 defense points, but a laughable 0 attack strength. "Metal Reflect Slime! Defend me!"
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:15 pm

*bzzztt* *erggg* EKKKKK* now the sounds coming out of Robot 16 was even louder than before and for some reason sparks were flying

"Argg dammit i knew i should have fixed Robot 16 a bit before i sent him to duel, dumb robot lacks a understanding of the complete rules of the game and a good logic processor in its head" reflected Nash

"I continue my attack, CHARGEEEE Green Gadget" said Robot 16

Green Gadget continue to charge at the metal reflect slime and completely crashed into it bounced off and nearly fell apart into pieces. It Laid down on the ground dazed for a moment before going back into its place

Robot 16 3200
Aden 4000

Last edited by bombboy on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm

Sitting in his D wheel we see Officer Kuroda, a veteran cop on duty. He was just checking over some cards in his deck and looking out for any sign of disturbance, rather hoping their wouldn't be any, but even he knew that wasn't possible anymore since the end of society and the entering of chaos. Suddenly his radio went off.

*Bzzt* "police officers in area 3A report to a scene of a disturbance at a mini mart, the alarm was trigger, get there as fast as you can" went the police radio.

"Ughhhh another stupid disturbance probably some punk teens trying to rob another store again argg can never get a break anymore, stupid chaos" groaned Kuroda

Kuroda starts up his D wheel, and revs it up all the way to max speed and launches at high speed towards the place of disturbance

"I hope i can get this over with pretty damn fast", he thought to himself as he sped towards the scene of the disturbance.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Izumi slowly smiled while revealing the face-down monster to everyone, "Yes, you did kill my monster, but my monster's effect activates." The card was revealed to be:

Scouter Dragon – Ncaesias
** Attribute: Water
[Dragon/Effect]
When this card is destroyed by battle, you can add 1 WATER Dragon-type monster from your Deck to your Hand.
ATK: 500 DEF: 500

Izumi immediately explained, "When you destroyed this card by battle, I get to add 1 Water Dragon-type monster from my Deck to my Hand, and I know just the one to pick too." He immediately grabbed Release Dragon - Esthonylvia from the bottom of the Deck and added it straight to his hand. Then, he shuffled his Deck and starred at the officer bluntly stating, "Are you done being stupid, or are you actually going to treat this duel seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Back at Aden's duel, Aden watches the silly Robot opponent have his monster attack his Metal Reflect Slime token. He blinked in confusion, as his own AI system was baffled by the robot's actions. He stood there, grinning a big grin, now that he had figured out a winning strategy.

"You're goin' do-oooooown." He said, sticking his tongue out at his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 pm

The second cop had been infuriated by Izumi's words. "You want me to step this duel up! I play my field spell card, Secret village of the spellcasters! Now when you don't control a spellcaster you can't activate any spells!" The second cop gave a huge laugh as he thought he was crippling Izumi until Kaname had spoken.

"You realize I have a spellcaster and since this one is on my team, he can use spells." Kaname gave a thumbs up to Izumi and then said to the cop. "Hurry up and end your turn already!"

The cop retorted "FIne you pest! I'll set one facedown and end my turn!" The cop had ended his turn with 3 cards in hand a defender the magical warrior with a spell counter on it, a facedown card and secret village of the spellcasters as his field.

"Your move fugitive!"
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 pm

"YouUUUU littlleleee Brattt" said Robot 16 " how do you stick your toungeeee at your elderrr"

Robot 16 actions and speech was getting worse and worse

"crap i might have to end the duel midway" thought Nash, "No i cant afford to lose anymore time over this" as he continued to write down observations taking note especially of Aden sticking his tongue out at the robot.

"Hmm pretty sure i didn't program that into him" thought Nash, "this definitely will be my greatest invention yet and if all goes well maybe the LEADER will finally approve of my ultimate project, tch tch back to the duel"
Back to top Go down
Doraemon
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:37 pm

While at that duel, Aden was merely provoking the machine. He thought it'd be an effective strategy to piss off the opponent so they wouldn't be able to think clearly. He was wondering if his opponent has ended its turn, since it just started to go angry and crazy and stuffs.

"You gonna end your turn, old piece of robot?"
Back to top Go down
bombboy
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

"OH GREAT now Robot 16 is forgetting to end his turn" thought Nash, "quote to self repair Robot 16"

"SHUTTTT UPPP erggg You Brat" said Robot 16, and now even more sparks were flying out everywhere

"i set one card and end my turn" Said Robot 16

(For your information i did end my turn but ill fix it later)

Hand 3 cards field 2 monsters and 1 face up magic and 1 f/d card
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil   S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S. Revolt: The Return of the Society Arc I: City Turmoil
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next