The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

RP Schedule.

Go down 
+2
Kpemz
Link
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:08 am

Post here when you are able to RP, this way people will use this information and utilize it for their posts and also people wont be upset when you post at certain times. This is a fair warning to those who have trouble staying within an RP, so get to it.

7/29/10 - I would honestly like if members can re-state their current RP schedule since not a lot of people log on here anymore.

Last edited by Link on Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kpemz
Kpemz

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:09 am

I can post whenever, I have alot of free time ^^;
Back to top Go down
Duive
Duive

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:28 am

Ok got it. Im almost always on so its a big can do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Ill post most during the night and early morning thats when im normaly up, so basicly when ever im up ill be on here posting ^^
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:12 am

Im just about on from friday to sunday so thats when my longer posts will be (and when i have spell check). However, i have discoved a connection outside that i can reach with my psp. Oh yeah and i dont get outta school until 4 central time. Anyways thanks for taking an ear to what i have to say.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Alice in chains wrote:
Im just about on fro friday to sunday so thats when my longer posts will be.(and when i have spellcheck) However i have discoved a connection outside that i can reach with my psp.oh yeah and i dont get outta school until 4 central time. anyways thanks for taking an ear to what i have to say.

About everyone falls under this category, if they are in school. As for me, since my schedule's typically screwed up for starters, I'm typically here most of the time.

However, I will be waiting in the Chatbox, if anyone needs me.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Deivon
Retired Moderator
Deivon

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:40 pm

I am Back! ~sotra >_>~

The reason that iv bin gone for awhile is because I have started school again and busy as hell. Also My computer charger has broken, and its dead. All that crap. But someone has bin kind enough to let me use thares for the time being so ill be on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RP Schedule. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Schedule.   RP Schedule. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Schedule.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old Announcements-
Jump to: