The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Akashic Records Key Item: Akashic Shard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RedKage
RedKage

Akashic Records Key Item: Akashic Shard Empty
PostSubject: Akashic Records Key Item: Akashic Shard   Akashic Records Key Item: Akashic Shard I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:34 pm

Akashic Shard: Fragment of an object capable of accessing the omniscient database, the Akashic Records. However, due to an unknown event, the object was destroyed, leaving only the Akashic Shards behind. The main plot of the RP is to gather all the shards together in order to discover the method to save the world from an upcoming Apocalypse. These shard contains great magic power as well as limited access to the Akashic Records. The Akashic Shard is somewhat unstable, giving mostly random information and images to the holder, though there are some bits that can be access anytime such as information of Classes and Abilities, and more importantly, possible information on another Shard.
Back to top Go down

Akashic Records Key Item: Akashic Shard
Page 1 of 1