The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence... Empty
PostSubject: Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence...   Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Name: ??? (Currently Unknown)
Appearance: An young male wearing a black overcoat, black shirt, and black shoes, he is constantly watching images shown by the mirrors and has silver hair with red eyes.
Character Bio: At age 20, he was betrayed by his best friends, which became the six leaders of the Society. After he returned to the Resistance moments after he was betrayed, the Resistance banished him to the shadows. Six years passed before the darkness granted him the 20 year old body he once had. Now, he is constantly searching for someone to extract revenge upon the 6 leaders of the Society.
Deck Type: Shadow Sacred Beasts (may change the name of it depending on how the name sounds when I start to create cards)
"Revenge can only be sought from our greatest desires."

Name: Alilith Risni
Appearance:
Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence... Maid-1
Character Bio: At age 19, she was abandoned by her family, which were deeply induced by the Society. Afterward, she began to cry to herself and walked over to Resistance HQ. But, an unfortunate accident occurred, (at the time, the mysterious man was being banished to the shadows) and she was pulled into the darkness. Six years passed before the darkness granted her the 19 year old body she once had. Now, she began to help ??? in any way she could, because he was the one that saved her.
Deck Type: Sacrificial Devotion
"I will follow you, my liege, to the ends of the Earth."
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

Enduced by darkness, the only course is vengence...
Page 1 of 1