The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Share | 

Duive's brand new RP Character!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duive Senpai

PostSubject: Duive's brand new RP Character!   Fri May 10, 2013 3:34 am

Name: Hoshiko Yuta

Deck: Noble Constellars

Description: 5,3 167lbs. Black hair with styled tips. Wears a red and white hoodie and a pair of long shorts. Bright blue eyes and a light almost pasty skin tone. Also wears Black and White sneakers. Always carries a pair of sport gloves which are used to keep his hands from claming up and staying dry.

Personality: Depressed and lonely. Hoshi is hesitant and only speaks up if its for the good of others. Usually lost in thought Hoshi lives life as he believes it should be lived. Without a care in the world and a link to the people around you. Hoshi might be a social shut-in, but he always tries to find the positive in everything. Hoshi believes in equality and respect.

Other: Hoshi has a birthmark on the back of his hand that looks like a rash and becomes sensitive when he's in a stressful situation and his hands start to sweat. Hobbies include internet gaming, and electronics. His signs are Leo and Sheep.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Duive's brand new RP Character!   Fri May 10, 2013 3:57 am

Personality and Other sounds like it could fit in Act I, so try to integrate those into your Act I, since Act I is based solely off your character.

You can also team with players to do Act I. Final result is that all characters made need to die at the end of Act I.
Back to top Go down
http://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net

Duive's brand new RP Character!
Page 1 of 1