The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Sorry to say...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link
Hero of Time
Link

Sorry to say... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to say...   Sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am

But I will be having some absences from now on. Truth be told, my girlfriend has given birth to my beautiful baby girl Desiree. I do not quite know how long I can keep devoting my time on here as much as I want to (given i have been gone for 4+ days already =_=). Anywho, with the time that I do have on my hands I will come here and visit, post etc.

Wish you all the best of luck in restoring this forum, it is like a third home to me lol second one being another family members house.

------Link.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Sorry to say... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry to say...   Sorry to say... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Yay, Link is a father! It's too bad this forum is dead now, but I'm glad to hear you had a baby girl.
Back to top Go down

Sorry to say...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old Announcements-
Jump to: