The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. Empty
PostSubject: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:29 am

Just because I can, I'm going to add another topic. Vent your Frustrations about ANYTHING here.

Or better yet, you can vent your Anti-Frustrations here.

Last edited by Ryu Kuze on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:08 am

You know what pisses me off? People who don't use coasters, seriously they think it's okay to just put there stupid drink on the table without a coaster? Those fuckin idiots don't know half the things that are goin on when they put it on a wooden table. Seriously I really hate cleaning off the tables when they leave it pisses me off so much they couldn't bother to use a fuckin coaster on the goddamn table. Fucktards...
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:41 am

You know what pisses me off? Procrastination.

I'll complain about it later.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:23 am

Updated the Opening Post.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:57 am

You know what I hate?! GLOVES! I FUCKING HATE GLOVES! They piss me off so much. They think they're so fucking cool, "HEY, I KEEP YOUR HANDS WARM!" Fucking snooty assholes. Gloves are so fucking full of themselves. Rubber Gloves are even worse! They're all like, "I KEEP YOU FROM GETTING ELECTROCUTED!" FUCK, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MITTENS! I'M GOING TO GO PUNCH A HOLE IN THE WALL!
Back to top Go down
Link
Hero of Time
Link

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Natalya wrote:
You know what I hate?! GLOVES! I FUCKING HATE GLOVES! They piss me off so much. They think they're so fucking cool, "HEY, I KEEP YOUR HANDS WARM!" Fucking snooty assholes. Gloves are so fucking full of themselves. Rubber Gloves are even worse! They're all like, "I KEEP YOU FROM GETTING ELECTROCUTED!" FUCK, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON MITTENS! I'M GOING TO GO PUNCH A HOLE IN THE WALL!

Would you rather have your hands freeze to the point where you have frost bite and have to amputate it off? Gloves are meant for one reason, to protect your hands. You do a lot of things with your hands obviously, and to have them unprotected is really not wise in my opinion. Also there are some people who sneeze on their hand and then shake hands with a fellow friend without washing them, now I don't know about you but I sure as hell wouldn't want them touching my hands without me protecting them somehow. Anywho just putting in my two cents into this thread, have fun.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:11 am

Link wrote:
Would you rather have your hands freeze to the point where you have frost bite and have to amputate it off? Gloves are meant for one reason, to protect your hands. You do a lot of things with your hands obviously, and to have them unprotected is really not wise in my opinion. Also there are some people who sneeze on their hand and then shake hands with a fellow friend without washing them, now I don't know about you but I sure as hell wouldn't want them touching my hands without me protecting them somehow. Anywho just putting in my two cents into this thread, have fun.

Damn you for voiding my sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:43 am

Guys, it's just a glorified spam thread where you can post whatever you desire (within the rules please).
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

So what constitutes an "anti-frustration" anyway?

Also, off-topic: LOL, Ryu uses a Yahoo! e-mail address for his MSN. I lol'd because it's sort of ironic.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Natalya wrote:
So what constitutes an "anti-frustration" anyway?

Whatever brings you relief, pretty much.

It's what you define as the opposite of Frustration. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.   Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Release your Frustrations or Anti-Frustrations here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old Topics-
Jump to: