The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Recruitment Drive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Recruitment Drive! Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Drive!   Recruitment Drive! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:04 am

Please refer any and all of your friends who are familiar with roleplay, and have experience in the field. Offer them a membership at this forum, because we really need to get the roleplays going again, but we can't do it without a decent amount of people. There aren't many regulars anymore, and it seems that it happened almost overnight (two months, actually).

If you feel you know somebody who may be able to help keep this forum interesting and active, please do not hesitate to offer them this forum as sanctuary. I'll be trying to do the same thing, as well, and hopefully I can entice people to do so.

I would announce or sticky this thread, but it seems that it's one of the things I can't do.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Recruitment Drive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Drive!   Recruitment Drive! I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:14 am

Done and done. Just let me know if you need anything stickied or under Announcements, Natalya.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

Recruitment Drive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Drive!   Recruitment Drive! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:05 am

Seriously, guys! This forum won't advertise itself. x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Drive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Drive!   Recruitment Drive! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Drive!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Shadows Within :: Old Files/Threads :: Old Announcements-
Jump to: