The Shadows Within
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Any new RP ideas? Post them here.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts
Endless Void

Any new RP ideas? Post them here. Empty
PostSubject: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:41 pm

Read the title and have fun posting. Yes, I will take all RP ideas into consideration and -please- don't be stupid with these ideas.
Back to top Go down
https://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
RedKage
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Don't look at me, my last 2 ideas are already RPs.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

RedKage wrote:
Don't look at me, my last 2 ideas are already RPs.

(stares)

Just kidding. Anyway, feel free to offer. If you don't, it isn't a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Alice in chains
Alice in chains

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:43 am

Fallout rp!!! An all out war is brewing between the enclave and brotherhood steel in another part of the US. This rp will cover secret covert ops and all out war, with some intervening from the latest "vault dweller(s)". (Super mutants<3)
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Alice in chains wrote:
Fallout rp!!! An all out war is brewing between the enclave and brotherhood steel in another part of the US. This rp will cover secret covert ops and all out war, with some intervening from the latest "vault dweller(s)". (Super mutants<3)

Expand this idea, crazy person.
Back to top Go down
Natalya
Retired Moderator
Natalya

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Look forward to my RP opening in a week or two. Right now, we're low on people joining, and I'm going through a busy time right now what with school coming to a close, so... I'll have it when I can.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:23 pm

Natalya wrote:
Look forward to my RP opening in a week or two. Right now, we're low on people joining, and I'm going through a busy time right now what with school coming to a close, so... I'll have it when I can.

I see...People are starting to come back, so....in a week or two...You might be able to have more people than before joining in. (sips lemonade)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new RP ideas? Post them here.   Any new RP ideas? Post them here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any new RP ideas? Post them here.
Page 1 of 1