The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed May 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Ilalleer responds, "If you need a break, let me know. If you work yourself to death, you're just making it worse for both of us. A sick kid in these parts is bound to get himself killed."
Back to top Go down
http://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sun May 09, 2010 1:47 am

He looked down a bit and walked a bit faster. "I'll be fine.." He said quietly while thinking to himself.

'Besides.. This is my fight now too...'
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sun May 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Ilalleer darted ahead and noticed a few wolves coming this way. Three wolves charge at Ilalleer. Ilalleer sighed as he rushed them. He swung with his scythe, initializing the battle. With one swing, one of the wolves were killed.

The other two rushed him. He spun around with his scythe and did a 360 degree spin, killing off the remainder of the wolves. He then sighed to himself as he waited for Echo to catch up.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sun May 09, 2010 8:36 pm

"Ok next part of the riddle is something dealing with the goddess or something and offering tribute" said Alex

"Uh huh" said Cheryl as she wrote it down quickly

"This seems to be getting more and more random as i read this the codes they keep on changing at certain parts" said Alex

"Whoever wrote this definitely didn't want anyone else to be able to read it" said Cheryl, "Are you sure this is a good idea Alex I mean there has been tons of warnings of traps and monsters, maybe we should bury the tablet"

"Nonsense this is one step closer to reaching a shard and this one is definitely real and not a made up hoax" said Alex
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sat May 15, 2010 6:19 am

Klen sighed as he laid back, tossing a blanket down onto the grass. It was too long of a day to even consider traveling again, and while the cryptic hint was interesting, it wasn't enough to get him to start moving again.

"How'd you manage to tick the guy off within a few minutes of meeting him, I'll never understand." He muttered quietly, not really expecting Byrin to hear as he sat down on it, looking at the campfire quietly. "It's been way too long of a day..."
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sun May 16, 2010 5:23 am

"The last part is .... I cant read it" said Alex, "There are no more letters, shapes, or images its just complete random forms and there is no key for this code"

"That is strange, people always usually include a key, are you sure you didnt miss anything from the cave?" asked Cheryl

"Yea, im positive i got everything, ... *Yawn*, ill do this later maybe there is a clue to this in the previous clues" said Alex

"Alex, you shouldnt be going to sleep this early" said Cheryl

"Too late im already in bed" said Alex as he quickly went to sleep

"OOHHH!!!" shouted Cheryl, "You drive me nuts Alex" as she stomped out of the room
Back to top Go down
Doraemon

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed May 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Kama was strolling down the streets of the town, trying to find something to pass her time. She considered going to a tavern or a pub, some place where she might be able to acquire work. Not that she wanted work, the Moogle just wanted to do something to take her mind off of being bored. The more she thought about it, the she thought she would get bored on the mission or quest she accepted.

Sighing, Kama found a little patch of shade off to the side of the walking path or whatever and sat down. She got nice and comfortable, watching people walk by and stuff. Maybe one of them could have something valuable that she might take interest or something. Perhaps something that could lead to some sort of crazy journey across the globe and back. Yawning, the young Moogle, played with a little piece of paper, folding it up and about.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri May 21, 2010 10:35 am

"I Got It" shouted Alex as he awoke, He quickly got out of bed and got dressed fumbling through his clothes as he went to brush his teeth

"Why didnt i think of this before" said Alex, "All the clues point to the tablet itself"

Alex quickly finished dressing himself, grabbed the tablet and ran straight out the door sprinting
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:07 am

Link wrote:
- 7/29/10 - It's been over a month since the last post. If no posts will be made within the week I will lock this RP and it'll be up to me or another Administrator to either move it to the waste basket or re-open it for public use again.

I shall no longer be posting in this RP for lack of motivation on my part as well as current complications. Sadly, this RP is at the bottom of my attention span.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4