The Shadows Within

Everyone has a dark half. It's just what you do with it that counts.

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
PLEASE READ: If you notice me posting in your Beyond Character Bio, I'm just stating some thoughts for you to consider when you do Act I. ~ Ryu Kuze

Share | 

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Endless Void
The Darkness in Everyone's Hearts

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:06 pm

Ilalleer, staring at the stars, thought to himself, "Sorry, Echo, but I can't drag you into this. This is my mission, not yours. Anyway, guess I try to get some water and clean up." He remembered the wound inflict on him by the dragon. He sighed and cleaned up, making sure that all blood stains were gone. He stared at the Necklace of Shiva and gently smiled.

He thought, "Guess I move out tonight in order to reach Shigumi. Not like I have any choice on the matter." He slowly thought about Echo.

He slowly closed his eyes and solemnly thought, "Echo, when I meant that people leave something behind while adventuring, I seriously meant it. The orphanage in Michusi was the place I left behind for the children to play in. Now, what will you do? Will you follow me again, or will you never see me again?" He went through his bag to check up on his supplies.

He thought, "During the night, visibility is low, so I might be able to avoid confrontations, but I need to get to a town in order to stock up. That last injury nearly took out most of my supply. Since I just woke up, I can't rely on a map for guidance, however the Akashic Shard inside my scythe told me my next destination is due South. Oh well, guess I have to head over into Shigumi now, while most of the enemies are either asleep or can't sleep." He sighed to himself nodding, "While everyone sleeps, I'll head over to Shigumi alone," as he watched the two men and Echo have fun around the campfire.
Back to top Go down
http://deceitfulshadows.forumotion.net
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:05 pm

After serving Klen a second helping, Echo got up and walked after Ilalleer. He stopped when he saw him.

"Y...you're not going back... are you?... Echo looked at him.. his eyes closing half way. For some reason, he wanted to stay by Ilalleer's side... But... Would Ilalleer let him... The real question that was getting to Echo was... Did Ilalleer even want him around?..
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 pm

"Hmmmmmmmm, almost done" thought Alex as he was translating the tablet, "hmm from what i can read so far there is a Akashic shard here long ago in a cave, but that cant be i checked all the caves here"

Alex started to walk around a bit thinking more carefully about every cave, also somewhat prancing around the room since he was unable to hold back his joy for he had found a clue to the akashic records and it was very close by

"Bah maybe if i translate all of this they will tell me which cave it is" though Alex, "better wake up Cheryl to help me out with this I cant wait to discover this shard"

Alex quickly ran over to Cheryl and woke her up

"Cheryl you gotta see this tablet" shouted Alex

"Ughhh Alex you know its still pretty early in the morning and i spent nearly all last night searching for that intruder" replied Cheryl

"But you got to see it" Shouted Alex

"Fine" said Cheryl as she got up

They both went over to the tablet to decipher it more
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:40 pm

Ilalleer sighed responding, "Do you want to know why I even bothered going to that Crypt?" He solemnly looked at Echo with an unforgiving stare stating, "No, I'm not going back..."
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Echo looked down. "I figured that you would tell me when you were ready too..." He looked to the side. "I.. I wanna come with you..."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Ilalleer closed his eyes for a minute, feeling the gentle breeze going by his face, stating, "My mother...was the dragon in that Crypt. You can put together the pieces from there and build your questions from there. As for the statement, you have to decide by the end of tonight who you are going to trust. You have me right here or you can pick them. By the end of tonight, I will be long gone."
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Echo's eyes widened in disbelief. "But... How?.." He thought about it for a second, then remembered the graves. "It was that fragment that you were holding... wasn't it?.." He didn't want to bring it up.. Especially in front of the treasure hunters. He looked at Ilalleer, his eyes growing soft.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Ilalleer stared at Echo blankly stating, "There are real Akashic Shards, and there are also fake Akashic Shards. You honestly thought that there were data fragments, but there has been some research on these Shards so fake ones were created with unknown properties. Does that answer your question?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm

His eyes closed half way. "So she was given a fake shard.. and it resulted in this..." He looked down then slowly walked up to Ilalleer, getting so close that he could feel the warmth resonating off of his body. "I picked this up before I carried you out..." He pulled out a locket and showed it to him.

"I found it near the dragons den.."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Ilalleer responds, "Go ahead and open it," as he stared into the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:17 pm

He looked down for a second then slowly opened the locket, seeing a picture of Ilalleer as a kid.

Echo's eyes softened as he then looked to see what the little boy in the picture had grown up to be.
"Beautiful..." He smiled softly then looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Ilalleer slowly asks, "Now, do you see why I stated what I stated?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Echo looked down. "Ilalleer... I want to go with you.." He looked at him, his eyes determined.
Back to top Go down
RedKage

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:12 am

"You two are going to be traveling together whether you want to or not." Byrin suddenly interrupted Ilalleer and Echo's conversation, having sneak up on them unnoticed. "In fact, the whole lot of us are going to be spending some time with one another from what I saw." Taking the object he had been holding on to, he unwrapped it to reveal a large jewel that was the same color and sheen as the one in Ilalleer's scythe; an Akashic Shard.

"This nasty little thing here shoved an image of all of us sometime in the future in my head when I brushed it earlier," He told the two of them, "and also when I first touched it, it showed me that thing happening."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:28 am

Ilalleer slowly asked the idiot adventurer, "Who said that anyone needs to go on this "adventure" anyway? Who made you boss of this whole operation? Besides, only the both of us know about that "future" vision. Who would believe us anyway? So, you want to go around acting all crazy and that as well as "Oh my god, the world is coming to an end." Well, think about it this way. Would you consider the safety of yourself more than others or will you consider the possibilities of them being just rumors? Or would you rather be slashed to death by people that don't want to hear about the "future". Besides, ain't that how you and that White Mage character met, when you got into that fight with some bandits?"

He slowly packed up and headed due South stating, "Go die in a ditch if you think that you can change people's minds over the "future"." He slowly shook his head and headed for the general direction of Shigumi.
Back to top Go down
Ruduen
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:31 pm

"Would someone mind actually filling me in first?" Klen quietly stood up as he watched the small group in front of him beginning to argue. "All I've got so far is that I was dragged along for some crazy reason, and I'd at least like to hear what happened before everybody leaves."

He shook his head as he looked around at everybody. "At the least, I'd give the kid another day to rest. I took care of most of the major wounds, but I'm not an expert. I'd rather not overdo it right now."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Ilalleer slowly stops as the Necklace of Shiva began to react. He thought, "What is going on?" A silent whisper coming from the necklace tells Ilalleer, "The dragon from the Crypt has been revived. As long as the fake Shard resides within, the dragon will never find peace." He slowly closed his eyes and thought, "So, my mother will never find peace..." as he thinks about what he's going to do next.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:30 pm

"So we agree on the final part is just a riddle to figure out where the hidden cave is as well as clues to getting past the traps" said Alex

"Yeah from what we both deciphered, but Alex it seems that this cave is going to be very dangerous i really doubt that we should explore it" said Cheryl, "maybe with more but with just the two of us i doubt we are going to even survive"

"Yeah i guess we just going to have to wait for a party of adventurers to come, but yeah lets finish up on deciphering this riddle" said Alex

They continued to finish deciphering the final message of the tablet
Back to top Go down
Deivon
Retired Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Hidaki awoke hours later and sat up, ''Damn..'' He said coughing alittle staring at the ground, then out side of the cave, ''I must have bin past out for a long time.. Well I had might as well get some food..'' he thought. Hidaki pushed him self off the ground and headed back to the town he was in the night before.

Hidaki reached the town gates and oddly enough thare were no guards out thare this time, ''Hmpt.. They must be scared..'' he said as he once again walked into the small town.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm

Echo looked down. "Is this the fate of everyone who was lied to about the record?.." He softly whispered as he turned.

He then looked back to Ilalleer. "I'm going with you..."
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 pm

Ilalleer groaned and muttered, "Alright, Echo. You can come. White Mage, if you want, head south from here and meet up with us if you want to stay away from that person over there, and also, I'll give you the answers that you seek. It seems to me that you fare better than he can since it sounds like you two met by accident. Follow the path you choose. No one else gives you that choice. However, think of the decision quickly, because when you do head south, you may never find us ever again."

Ilalleer sighed and left the camp heading for the general direction of Shigumi, to follow the path that his parents followed long ago.
Back to top Go down
bombboy

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 am

"Ok i think i got the first part, it says something doing with the alignment of the sun and earth at the point at which both sun and earth connect is where the cave lies, but thats the horizon and there tons of things that touch the horizon around here and it depends on where you stand and all" said Alex to Cheryl

"Maybe we missed the starting point or maybe a map or something" said Cheryl back to Alex

"Argggg lets just continue to translate we will find the rest of the clues somehow to this puzzle" said Alex

"Yeah lets" said Cheryl

"Everyone keep your children inside at all times and watch out for any suspicious people" shouted the guards

Many guards were on daily patrols fearing the intruder, the reason that there were none at the gate was that they didnt know the intruder ever left the town.
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:28 pm

Echo quickly picked up hid extra items and bag and ran to catch up with Ilalleer, bowing to the two men before leaving the camp.

He caught up fairly quickly and as he was next to Ilalleer again, he felt a sense of calmness. Looking down, "You can depend on me now.." He whispered, not knowing if Ilalleer even heard him or not.
Back to top Go down
Endless Void

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 pm

Ilalleer focused on his next destination after away from the two adventurers. Ilalleer told Echo, "If my guess is right, we should be able to get into the next town by sunrise, then we'll spend the entire day resting."

Ilalleer sighed, then responded, "I've been trained to go through any terrain without a problem, but if you need to rest or anything of that nature, let me know. Okay, Echo?"
Back to top Go down
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   Wed May 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Echo looked up at Ilalleer. On the outside, he gave such a tough act, yet... On the inside, he was really nice and gentle.

"I'll try my best not to slow you down." He replied confidently, adjusting his bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery   

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Akashic Record Arc I: Discovery
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next